Dude just talk to girls bro it'll be fine bro just go get a girlfriend dude

>Dude just talk to girls bro it'll be fine bro just go get a girlfriend dude

Attached: 1567160107482.jpg (243x208, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey bro i have a gf and have had many bfore ama.

It will be fine tho .. it's not like some chick will shoot in the face if you ask her out lmao

>walk up to girl
>be myself
>get a date

Attached: FuckYEA.jpg (1415x796, 76K)

Bro. Explain to me in detail how you got gf and others before that bro

Attached: 1566928204644.jpg (645x773, 57K)

>4 posters
Its over

Attached: 1563062518197.jpg (500x492, 90K)

its not likely gonna be applicable to you but all i did in simple terms was work out and work retail to develop social skills. after that i was attractive enough both physically and in terms of personality that girls were actually flocking to me

Le epic Reddit moment

Attached: 1567016703999.png (1228x1150, 230K)

>Dude just talk to girls bro
that's literally all you have to do. it's so fucking easy. of course autists don't understand it.

You might not believe me but just basically be yourself and talk a girl you like and try to be cool yknow, she might like you or not, just depends on genetics, luck, personality, not being too nice but not too mean, having some money and uhh yeah you're pretty good to go, that's how i met her user ;)

Like your any better dude

Attached: 1566997358966.jpg (1076x1079, 510K)

>he doesn't just engage with women
yeeks

just talk to them, trust me it's really easy
k

Attached: 1567112035647.jpg (225x225, 28K)

tell me. what's so hard about it then?

what are you even suppose to say anyways, and no matter what they're always call you a nice guy or some shit if you say anything, also cheesy pick up lines don't work much if ur not atttractive like "lemme bring sushi and fuck u hahaha gang gang" fucking faggot

I agree with you on "just talk to them", but it's more of a problem of me overthinking and de-valuing myself till I think it's no longer worth it because she probably won't care

Attached: 1566922379681.jpg (210x249, 8K)

>what are you even suppose to say anyways
you have no issue communicating with me here, a complete stranger. you're able to bant and meme on me whenever you see something that doesn't jive with what you inherently believe or understand as "true" (in the context of social interactions). the same thing should be applied when communicating with women, except less autism.
>and no matter what they're always call you a nice guy or some shit if you say anything
if i called you a nice guy, how would you respond to that? i'm sure you'd come back with something pretty witty. how is it any different than if a woman says it to you? i mean, i get that you could "feel" emotionally wounded from it, but... why? it should just roll off your back. hit them with a (You).
>also cheesy pick up lines don't work much if ur not atttractive like "lemme bring sushi and fuck u hahaha gang gang" fucking faggot
but seriously, what is stopping you from saying it just for the fuck of it? just do whatever you want. say whatever you want. if people don't like it, fuck them.
>but it's more of a problem of me overthinking and de-valuing myself till I think it's no longer worth it because she probably won't care
believe it or not, what you have to say matters. always remember that. it doesn't matter how insignificant, you'll be heard. don't take yourself so seriously my man. none of us get off this rock alive.

thanks bro ig I feel a bit better

Attached: 1564028709865.png (1000x1144, 186K)

idk i'm just tired of annoying reddit whiteknights and cunts saying im a evil manipulative nice guy when i literally just wanna date and treat that person with love and serenity, i will never cheat and won't do terrible things, and always be with her with any problems.

np my dude
let them seethe. just remain true to what's in your heart. that is the only thing that matters above all else. people truly do notice it and your kindness will not go forgotten by the few you demonstrate it to.

OH FUCK IM
GONNA
FINNA
BOTTA
UHHHHHH
JGGKGJJK
COOOOOOOOOOMMM

Attached: 1566503038135.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

bro I'm 26 and never had a gf, no dating experience... it sucks because I don't think I will die anytime soon...

I don't know where to go outside of my house. zero chance to meet girls

holy shit this madr me laugh so fukcing hard

>try and talk to girls
>they look at me like this and respond as little as possible
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I HATE BEING FUCKING AUTISTIC
bad social skills are a fucking vicious feedback loop. I have trouble socializing because of stupid autism/anxiety, and then that makes me nervous when I try to socialize, so I just end up appearing as a stuttering, mumbling mess, which makes people not want to talk to me, which makes my anxiety worse...
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

practice makes perfecto

>that's literally all you have to do. it's so fucking easy. of course autists don't understand it.

Women aren't defenseless, dude. When I try to talk to them, they have an entire suite of techniques they can deploy to make me go away.

>Oh shit user is coming. If I let him talk to me, he might ask me out! Better put headphones on immediately.
>Oh shit user started talking. "Sorry, user, I have to answer this email."
>Oh shit user started talking. I better look away and act really uncomfortable.
>Oh shit user is still talking. I better give him one word answers while wearing a stone-faced expression.
>Oh shit it's that user guy. I better array my orbiters in a circle around me quickly! OK you stand there, and you stand there, and you stand there...Whew! I'm safe now.
>Oh shit here comes user. Let me gather my belongings quickly and run out of here like I'm Usain Bolt!

Etc. etc. etc.

but I'm literally starting from nothing, it's hard to build up from there. to practice social skills I have to talk to people but people don't want to talk to me because of my bad social skills.

talking to them is easy, advancing to dating is not.. I'm not even that bad looking..

>try to talk to girl in class
>she laughs and then talks to Chad instead

That's exactly why I don't talk to them

what do you talk to women about when you've engaged with them in the past? if you sat there talking about yourself, i'd do the same thing.
i know it seems autistic, but practice in front of the mirror first. that's how i started. you need to see how you're expressing yourself towards other people. practice over enunciating words very deliberately and exaggerated too. it'll help you stop mumbling. also do small cycles of speaking with your gut instead of with your head (if that makes sense).
>advancing to dating is not
whenever you do something fun (if you ever leave the house; if not, you should start doing it immediately), invite them. women always want to be around "fun! excitement! laughter!" if they decline, at least you're going to do something you wanted to do in the first place. things will slowly build from that point. admittedly, it is extremely awkward to shuffle into the dating phase, but here's one rule: never, ever, ask them out on a date (an official date). avoid using the word date. it makes things seem too official. you want that shit to connect organically (or at least appear that way), even if you do have to do some nudging at times.

Dude just breathe underwater. lmao.

imagine being poor...

Talking to girls isn't difficult, it's making them sexually/romantically attracted that is.

>he can't breathe under water
dropped

thanks for the avoid using the word date tip. what should I do if I'm a poor college guy?

tfw landlubber.

>what do you talk to women about when you've engaged with them in the past?

What engaged in what past? These evasive maneuvers are their opening gambit. There is no history of poor conversation because there's no history of conversation.

>That's exactly why I don't talk to them

>NUH UH YOU'RE LYING GIRLS TALK TO EVERYONE JUST DO IT

>Signed, That Poster.

if you can, try to find an old, cheap, film based camera at the thrift store, snag the proper film, then go do some urban exploration, teach yourself how to develop the film, and boom, now you have a hobby that you can talk about and show people. geocaching and hiking are two other things that are free too. since you're in college, all you need to do is just take a few 40oz's with you, get blasted, and enjoy the ride. you can also go to shows and check out bands. cover charges are mostly like $5. in general, just live life on the edge and "be exciting" (i know that's kinda vague and shitty, but i'm not really sure what else you're into).
have you ever tried asking? like sincerely asking someone. it might sound stupid, but when you ask someone a question like this with the utmost sincerity, they'll tell you. it sucks, but you have to figure out why it's happening. i mean, it's never crossed your mind to figure this out?

I've talked to girls before and they all either wanted to stay friends, or would largely ignore anything I had to say while putting their focus on their female friends or guys who were more attractive than me in every way. So now I don't talk to girls, and I'm much more mentally stable because of it.

you're pretty good at this

thanks, got more ideas like those?

this one is pretty kitschy but i thoroughly enjoy this one. if you're anything like me and enjoy finding aesthetic things (like people talking and just living in general), create a list of unique things you'd like to take photos of ("person with the craziest hat", "people laughing / enjoying a meal", "couple holding hands," "shaggy dog enjoying life", "evil looking stray cat", etc), hop on a moped or bike, then go cycle / dart around your city (or town) trying to find them making pit stops for a pint or two at bars along the way. it's best with two people and it's an excellent way to bond with one another by having to essentially work as a team. you can then duplicate the photos, scrap book the original ones, and give it to the other person as a gift or hold onto it for sentimental value.

Most women especially the attractive ones make a huge effort to avoid talking to strangers, due to them having multiple dudes on the weekly trying to get her attention or fuck. If you don't have any rapport or social connections to the woman and just random approach her for a conversation, she's going to be on edge.

>i mean, it's never crossed your mind to figure this out?

I can look at my class pictures and my yearbooks and roughly estimate my status among my peers, and I am always firmly in the bottom 20% of guys. I don't really see the fact that women avoid me whenever they can as a phenomenon that requires explanation.

Especially because in depersonalized contexts, this doesn't happen. If I'm on a project team at work and I need to talk to a female colleague, I walk up and talk to them and everything is fine. It's only if I try to talk to a woman in a non-work context where she will immediately realize that there's a big sale going on at the Get Me the Fuck Out of Here store.

You can theorize all you want that it just "must be" that I'm a self-centered prick who goes out of his way to offend, but I just don't think that's the case. Why is it so impossible for you to believe that maybe women don't want to talk to every random guy who might want to talk to them? Why is that just utterly out of consideration?

>Most women especially the attractive ones make a huge effort to avoid talking to strangers, due to them having multiple dudes on the weekly trying to get her attention or fuck.
honestly? i've found the complete opposite to be true of extremely attractive women. most of them are actually pretty lonely because nobody even makes an attempt to talk to them out of sheer intimidation.
>If you don't have any rapport or social connections to the woman and just random approach her for a conversation, she's going to be on edge.
anyone would be. laugh and carry on. ask goofy questions. make them laugh. defuse the situation by asking an extremely small favor from them, like if you're sitting next to them, "can you hand me ____? thanks. by the way, actually, if you don't mind, i need someone's brutally honest opinion on something." show them some obviously shitty clothing you were "thinking" about buying. she's going to tell you it's ugly, so you ask her what would be better. you're immediately in the door now that they're talking.
>if I try to talk to a woman in a non-work context where she will immediately realize that there's a big sale going on at the Get Me the Fuck Out of Here store.
got me kekin
>Why is it so impossible for you to believe that maybe women don't want to talk to every random guy who might want to talk to them? Why is that just utterly out of consideration?
because i'm stubborn, and on a daily basis i see literal obese, objectively ugly, dudes hanging out and carrying on with women that are >= 7/10. literally daily. if you feel as hopeless about yourself as you sound, why not keep trying? you're already at the "bottom of the barrel" per se. i don't really see there being any harm in it. eventually, that feeling of rejection stops stinging and it becomes more of a "lol of course."

I've tried to talk to women and people as a whole loads of times and they always look at me like I'm a fucking retard or as though I'm an alien speaking a different language. Some of us just arent meant to be around other people. In olden times we'd be freaks living in the hills or killed as infants.

Attached: 1564188277490.jpg (556x702, 125K)

>honestly? i've found the complete opposite to be true of extremely attractive women. most of them are actually pretty lonely because nobody even makes an attempt to talk to them out of sheer intimidation.

I guess it depends on the environment we're in, because I live in a big liberal city where most women are in edge and paranoid because they've been told numerous times that most guys are out there to rape them.

>anyone would be. laugh and carry on. ask goofy questions. make them laugh. defuse the situation by asking an extremely small favor from them, like if you're sitting next to them, "can you hand me ____? thanks. by the way, actually, if you don't mind, i need someone's brutally honest opinion on something." show them some obviously shitty clothing you were "thinking" about buying. she's going to tell you it's ugly, so you ask her what would be better. you're immediately in the door now that they're talking.

That's a good advice, I'll try that in class.

All over the internet all I see are women complaining about guys daring to talk to them at fucking all so I'm just lost as to what the fuck I'm supposed to do. If I'm not supposed to go out and pursue them, what else am I supposed to do? Are those stupid fucking dating apps the only possible way to maybe obtain a relationship? I genuinely wish I didn't give a shit so I could live my life but I'm unfortunately a human being with biological urges.

Girls are like bees, they want to contribute to the hive.
It's your job to create the hive. Develop social skills, have an interesting life, be happy with yourself as a single man, and women will want to join in on your "hive."
This is why women hate nice guys. They don't want guys to come into their life and offer to make it better, they want to come into your life and make it better.
So here's a check list
>Develop social skills and max out your looks
>Never ever jack off
>Start to find happiness and fulfillment without a gf, make your lifestyle one that you are at peace with.
>Approach women and exude your happiness and content nature, give them a piece of your energy to see if they like it, if they do you can seduce them and make them your gf

>because I live in a big liberal city where most women are in edge and paranoid because they've been told numerous times that most guys are out there to rape them.
i feel you. i live in one of the largest cities in the US, but i use it to my advantage by practicing various ways of communicating with them. if i fuck up, no big deal. i'll more than likely never see them again.
spot on

What's the problem with jacking off dude

Attached: 1567016199523.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>I've tried to talk to women and people as a whole loads of times and they always look at me like I'm a fucking retard or as though I'm an alien speaking a different language.

THIS! This happens to me a lot, and I can't figure out why. I'm not socially awkward nor do I tense up my body whenever I talk to people. But for some reason whenever I open my mouth and talk to someone and it doesn't have to be intense, they make this uncomfortable constipated face that makes want to ask them straight up "did I do or say something wrong?"

women do not want anyone other than men they are attracted to coming up and talking to them. if you are ugly don't waste your time. everyone who tells you to start approaching women even though you are ugly as fuck is a moron trying to sell you this larping alpha male red pill lifestyle that doesn't work for anyone other than.....good looking alpha men

>i know it seems autistic, but practice in front of the mirror first
haven't actually tried this before. I've tried watching videos of regular conversations and pausing occasionally to see how the reply I'd think up is different from what the person actually says, but that doesn't really make me practice the actual speaking stuff. should I just practice basic conversation stuff (like "hey what's up") or something, just for the sake of speaking?

Many things. Pic related for starters.
But also think about it, what are our body's job on earth? To procreate, to have children. It's your MAIN biological mission.
So when you complete this mission, your body enters a resting state to restore energy. When you ejaculate you tell your body "mission accomplished" so it stops pushing you to achieve glory / create something and it immediately thinks "oh I procreated? Time to relax."
Every time you jerk off, you're telling your body it's time to relax, you've accomplished your goal.
This is dangerous if you have goals. If you want a gf, how do you expect your body to help you get one if you're constantly rubbing one out and forcing your body into a resting state? That's the opposite of what you should be doing. You should be retaining semen to the point where approaching women becomes mindless instinct due to your body's extreme urge to acquire a mate.

Attached: 1565666222230.png (952x1344, 264K)

Not him but stop doing it for at least a week and see how it makes you feel

I don't know bro, only thing that makes me happy at this point

Attached: 1566972166670.png (645x773, 35K)

yeah because fapping causes a huge dopamine spike so you get addicted to fapping and if you don't fap often enough during addiction your dopamine gets low and you feel sad, so you fap again and feel good for a short while, then your dopamine drops back down again and you want to fap again and again.
It's like a drug. Break the habit, within a week or two your dopamine levels will balance out and your moods will drastically improve.

Just bee yourself is actually good advice and it works for most people. If you think rejection is hard, get a harder life

>should I just practice basic conversation stuff (like "hey what's up") or something, just for the sake of speaking?
absolutely. it's a great way to practice getting a read on body language in general, fixing your posture, and a host of other things. i should've been clearer: i still do it to this day. i'll have full blown "conversations" while nonchalantly paying attention to my own movements. i can't stress how helpful it's been for me. i use to be so animated that people would avoid getting me on a roll because my hands would be all over the place to the point of it exhausting the person i was talking to. crazy how much of a difference it made.

>why? it should just roll off your back. hit them with a (You).
you'll singlehandedly save Jow Forums with golden advice like this

>i'll have full blown "conversations"
you mean like playing both sides of a dialogue? I do that in my head but I don't know how helpful it is because it can be hard to know if I'm keeping it realistic or not
thanks for the advice though, not being monotone and having more emotive facial expressions are definitely big problems for me because autism so I should really probably work on those

I've seen videos of women recording and clowning on men just for approaching and talking to them, I know that's extreme but fucking Christ.

>you mean like playing both sides of a dialogue?
nah, i'll only externalize my responses but keep the "other party" upstairs (if that makes sense).
>not being monotone and having more emotive facial expressions are definitely big problems for me because autism so I should really probably work on those
it will definitely help because you'll kinda feel cringe about how out of sync what you're saying is with how you feel / appear. good luck my dude.

What's this expression called?

Disappointment, some thing you probably know very well

Attached: 1566978088530.png (256x256, 76K)

Back to plebbit you fucking morons, you are pathetic fucks and disgusting normies go back to your fucking place.

Attached: 1565898941017.png (481x480, 411K)

>Dude just talk to girls bro
if it only was that easy

Thanks for the bump kind stranger :)
lol

Attached: 1567182574346.png (231x218, 9K)

jesus christ

it hurts even more when they have a nice persona and pretend to hear you out and laugh but afterwards you know it's all fake

You said it kid "I don't know where to go outside of my house." Mommy is lonely user.

>"fuck em haha"
And then word spreads that you're a creepy autist and you're fucked up for the rest of your time in that social setting

user I can hardly talk to guys I don't know well.

Is it normal to think about sex a ton? I jack off daily and sex is literally only on the mind when I'm jacking off. I usually only do it out of habit too.

>but seriously, what is stopping you from saying it just for the fuck of it?
Law enforcement.

>Work out and get a haircut!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (800x857, 68K)

>Why don't you just go talk to girls? It works for me just fine, trust me!

Attached: 047095decdee49a37507d09161eca442.jpg (1039x1280, 150K)

Incels are hilarious. You think women never think about you but they also have a series of plans to not talk to you. The world doesn't revolve around you. Get over yourself

Not every girl will like you

>You think women never think about you but they also have a series of plans to not talk to you

Imagine how low IQ the ape must have to post this

lol just bUrself my dude and girls get wet :^)

>You think women never think about you
who the fuck says this? women think about betas all the time, when they see one they go "ew I'd never be seen anywhere near that guy"

guys who say they get girls fail to mention that they're getting fat and ugly girls. Maybe my standards really are too high, but I'd rather be alone than be with a girl im not attracted to. Why lie to yourself?

It's called a shit test. Woman is testing her potential man. If he cannot handle a single woman how can he handle anything important?

I see you are in your PUA phase, every incel goes through it before realizing its over. Your time will come eventually.

>went clubbing last night with a couple guys I know
>even mustered up the courage (thanks to liquor) to walk up to a group of girls dancing and try to join them
>get the cold shoulder with THREE separate groups
What the fucking fuck am I doing wrong? I saw guys objectively less attractive than me making out with women there.

I DEMAND ANSWERS

Attached: image.jpg (766x960, 356K)

who says they're lying to themselves? not everyone cares about looks as much as you

women don't go to clubs to meet guys you incel. they just go to have fun with their friends so leave them alone

> I saw guys objectively less attractive than me making out with women there.

those were probably actual good people. not some rotten, toxic incel.

>>You think women never think about you but they also have a series of plans to not talk to you

I don't think about roaches and rats, but if a bunch of roaches and rats run over to my table when I'm at a cafe, I'm going to gather my things and get the hell out of there. At that moment, the world would, in fact, revolve around those roaches and rats.

The only thing wrong with you is your FACE

Sorry buddy youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE

>the post that saved Jow Forums
orerereregano

I agree, only good people like Ted Bundy can get pussy

Attached: ted bundy netflix begs women to stop calling him hot hybristophilia.jpg (1014x719, 99K)

>I saw guys objectively less attractive than me making out with women there.

Hahahah yeah sure, you were the hottest guy in the club

Attached: men overestimate overrate our own looks.png (866x731, 297K)

DELETE THIS

>originolli

>meet QT girl at work
>ask her out for coffee
>she actually accepts
>we decide to go walk in a park after
>hold hands
>ask if she'd like to do it again
>she says yes
>Fast forward a week, she can't find a gap in her schedule to go out
I give it a 50/50 that she's making excuses and stalling me out in the hope that I lose interest.
What's worst about it is that I enjoyed that fucking coffee date and walk in the park more than all the fucking videogames I played for the past ten years put together. It felt like a part of me was waking up that had been asleep my whole life.

I don't want to go back to sleep, bros.

here's a protip my dude. immerse yourself in the music one-hundred-percent. forget everything around you. forget your friends. forget the "ugly guys" making out with girls. forget about approaching groups of girls. forget all of it. just forget everything for a moment and lose your self in the music. i rarely go to clubs anymore, but whenever i did, i'd just dance my ass off. that shit was so liberating. girls would naturally approach me when they saw i was having a blast, but never if i was scanning the room on the hunt.
they don't go with the _intent_ to meet guys, but they'll definitely have a blast with a guy that's enjoying themselves. women love plausible deniability. it allows them to forego any thought that they were actively seeking anything from guys. i'm old and very aware how all of this works. and it's okay that they do this. it's just incels and robots need to understand how this "game" works.
ask more qts out. line up several arrangements each week. don't ever, ever, put all of your stock into one woman. you'll be let down every. single. time.