LOL another idiot roastie getting her come uppance :)

LOL another idiot roastie getting her come uppance :)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-29 15.59.54.png (1298x1144, 1.07M)

>falls off the balcony
>terrazzas
Lel.

That is one of the most becky ways to die lmoa.

She still alive? And she may walk? She's very lucky

Well you should always have upper body strength when doing things like that

stupid fucking stacies lmao
theyll kill themselves doing yoga but they wont take high-risk high-paying jobs while complaining that they dont make as much as men
fucking christ, roasties are fucking dumb.

Why do white people always have to gentrify shit and make it weird? Keep yoga on the ground like the Indians intended.

At least someone's having a worst week than me

ls that her in the pic?

its ok.
30 betas will pay for her medical bills, she'll marry the richest one, and chad and tyrone will still stop by to drop loads into her mouth

ayo why why people got be gentrify and shit like why the fuck they gotta be weerd? they gotta be like indians man it aint fair. inferiority complex is a bitch im tellin u

Attached: 1567126318806.jpg (255x139, 11K)

give us her instagram

Who else besides white people would come up with fucking extreme yoga? Who else but a white person would do yoga on the edge of a balcony? It was supposed to be a spiritual thing, not a way to show off all the tricks you can do.

You're a fucking bitter incel asshole. I now see why none of you losers get any attention from women. ZERO of you know anything about her, yet proclaim she's a "roastie". Fucking virgin incels.

Maybe if you'd meditate or do yoga you wouldn't be such a bitter virgin.

white people take risks, thats the way it is. the same way black people in africa just sit around and roast in the sun, taking no risks. thats how it is man

>she's very lucky
nah i don't think so, dying is better than breaking every bone in your body

Maybe if you did yoga on the ground, you wouldn't fall from 80 feet in the sky

White people seek danger because they usually grow up in cushy white sage suburbs with nice parents.

For people who actually come from warzones or dangerous countries, they actively try to avoid reckless dangerous activities.

lol im not bitter about anything im just laughing at how dumb women would have to be to hang off your balcony and do extreme yoga. if youre going to do stuff that reckless, dont expect sympathy when you fall 80 feet

Safe suburbs*

Originally.

>Maybe if you did yoga on the ground, you wouldn't fall from 80 feet in the sky

lmfao

Attached: 1478475957152.gif (245x240, 492K)

Because the whole success of their race is based on taking things invented by the Asians and Arabs and mass producing it/innovating it and using it to conquer. But since they are the winners of history, they managed to convince everyone and themselves that theyre the smartest race and superior to everyone else. I say the only whites who get to claim theyre of a higher intelligence would be the Germans of the pre 1950s. Whites unironically feel insecure about being average or even inferior to individuals of another race since their whole lives theyve been told theyre the best, so now they have to cope by trying to outdo any and every aspect of another races culture (taking black slang and hip hop culture for example)

you should of had stronger ancestors man. white people had better ancestors. be white next time

No, your ancestors just had more resources and the right culture to mass expand at a higher rate

I am white actually, but I do not identify with the majority of idiotic basic bitch NPCs. You dont have to be brown to see the origins of such foolishness. Try thinking with some nuance, user.

you should of had more resources man. have more next time

>ill have you know i am a white man
ya ok
>You dont have to be brown
no one wants to do that lmao

Attached: 887656445435435.gif (400x299, 964K)

most innovation is centered around improving existing technologies or utilizing them, cope harder. And black slang? haha your entire accent is just southern redneck talk mixed with some creole tier shit. Take your faux woke insecure darkie shit somewhere else.

Attached: 1448647775380-1.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

>more resources
>expand
its because they had no resources that they had to go elsewhere, have you ever been to europe in winter?
niggers would die in a week without white people feed and sheltering them

First part is partially true (as a Chinese) but whites also invented most of their stuff. The last part of your post makes it sound like you're a nigger, and none of you apes never made anything in the first place, so you can't complain

we know she's retarded enough to do "extreme yoga" on an 80 foot-high balcony with no safety precautions.