Have gf ama ifyou want

have gf ama ifyou want

Attached: IMG-2715.jpg (514x1202, 189K)

back to our regularly scheduled programming

Are you the same guy from before? That was a good thread. How's it going between you two, a month or so on I think?

Attached: 1565576582313.jpg (680x544, 33K)

ive posted this kind of thread before but no we've been going out for around 3 years now

well, she has 4 strikes against her right off the bat: she likes starbucks, she wears doc martens, she likes Comme des Garcons hipster shit, and she has an ear piercing in a place other than her ear lobe, which means shes a whore.

i mean yeah they are all basic shit but she's not a whore dont worry user

I fucked this girl earlier this year. I came on her face and nearly left her blind in her left eye. So I slapped her upside the head which knocked the semen out but left her with a giant nosebleed

Needless to say she would NOT stop texting me asking if she could come over. I guess girls really enjoy the abuse and its not a meme

Attached: AFF5255A-E08E-4431-8D01-F8DE2C73C3F1.jpg (700x622, 61K)

Docs aren't so bad, at least they're tough as far as shoes go.

cumming on face is fine but you shouldnt be shooting in her eye and she shouldnt be openeing her eyes during lol. many girls and people in general enjoy hard sex yes

how do u get the gf sir

Are you white, dudeOP?

short story just met her through mutual friend
no i am asian

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

>look at my gf guys!!!
Woweeee! you have gf? you have gf? you have gf? you have gf? why come. why post. your gf is cute, yes. flaunting her like this must really endear her to you. but hey congrats on the 3 years, thats a long time. she might actually like you
>wowee u have gf?
>how gf?
always this. always. this shit is mind numbing

Attached: 1541368375153.png (500x500, 38K)

>has gf
>has friends through which he meets girls
why the fuck are you here then retard

Nice job, man. Are you a conscript?

Wowee! you have dubs? you have dubs? you have dubs? you have dubs? why come. why post. your dubs are cute, yes. flaunting them like this must really endear them to you. But hey, congrats on the repeating digits, thats a long time. Kek might actually like you

yeah i just thought some robots might want to ask questions about it
i come for fun desu and to give advice/insight when i can. i know this comes off across as braggning and that plays a part in it but ive been drinking and tend to make poor choices when i drink
nah i became naturalized when i was much younger

baka... i'm only just powering up.

Attached: 1553886222923.gif (342x342, 436K)

Are you not Korean? Did you come from China or something?

no im korean. came to the states when i was very young

which city is good for getting asian gf

Oh I thought you were Korean because the girl looks Korean (she still might be) and you posted the Korean conscript Pepe.

any large city with an asian population. just be attractive and/or personable
yeah lol i saved that from Jow Forums and we are indeed both korean

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 38K)

>anime poster
Disgusting

Why do you think anyone on here would want to hear about you or your make-believe girlfriend you faggot?

How do you think she would feel if she found out you were keeping a pair of her dirty panties to sniff and jerk off to? How do you think she would respond if you specifically asked for them?

she would probaly not like it. shes not into that kind of shit at all and neither am i to a certain extent. so like im not a footfag but ill lick her toes once in a while because i like seeing how she doenst like it but she wouldnt give me a pair off the go like that

how did you end up so tall? did you drink a lot of milk as a kid?

yes but i also ate a ton of food and slept a ton as a kid. im an anomaly in my own family but im grateful. was a fattie as a kid and worked off the weight as i grew up

Does she have an innie or a outie?

innie bellybutton. wont answer any sexual questions

Wait aren't you the korean guy who was showing off that all 5 of your friends including you have gfs? lmfao

How did you get her to agree to be your girlfriend user?

she's cute post lewds

im sure ive seen this thread before, are you an asian guy and posted a pic of you two in a jacuzzi or something

yeah i live with 3 other roommates and we all have gfs i wanted to see if anyone had questions about the dif kinds of relationshis in that thread
we just hit it off and i asked her if she wanted to see me again
im asian but no jacuzzi i havent been to one of those in ages
have to go now but maybe ill make another thread this weekend if some are interested

do her farts smell like wonton soup op

so am I addressing you or your retarded gf? cuz if she's actually real and what you say she is, than she's retarded (:

Attached: qqq.png (274x289, 159K)

Attractive AND personable? Shit out of luck there.