>Tests
sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
sociotype.com/tests/

>Recommended reading
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Reminder that ESFPs are good boys and girls and are not sluts

Attached: Raphiel cute.jpg (187x269, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

typeinmind.com/tine
strawpoll.me/18567214
strawpoll.me/18567227
strawpoll.me/18567250
strawpoll.me/18567267
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prove to me they are not sluts.

t. ISTP

Happy Friday night, /mbti/! (>^_^)>

If you asked me to have sex on the first date, I would say "no, not until the second or third date."
t. ESFP

INFJ boy, anyone wanna be frens?

Depends, how big is your dick?
I'm not surprised that wasn't original.

When people think about ESFP they generally imagine ESFJs. ESFPs just want to do what they enjoy, sometimes it includes being slut, often it does not.

Isn't that what every girl says on the first date?

Why is that important?

Sure, why not. What are we going to do?

If you asked me to have sex on the first date, I'd say "Not until I'm sure I'm fine with spending many years of my live with you"
t. male INTP

Level my Night elf Warrior some more and read a book afterwards.

That's just prudish.
I might not have sex on the first date, but there is NOTHING wrong with having it on the second or third.
t. female ESFP

Typical slut response.

Hello fellow INFJ male, how's your own personal hell today?

reposting bc nobody responded last thread :c
>shy
>socially anxious
>want friends but don't have any
>afraid they would hate me and/or leave me
>spending time with other people feels draining
>rely on gut feelings a lot
>emotional but hide emotions from others bc I don't want to upset them
>really value truth and honesty
>pretty disorganized
>not very good at maintaining a routine
>spend a lot of time just thinking and daydreaming
>borderline personality disorder and eating disorder
>tfw normally score infp but this test has me half at enfp
>tfw doubting my entire conceptualization of my own personality as a result
reeeee I'm fucked aren't I. what's a good life path for someone like me, aside from an heroing?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 mbti cognitive function test (grant brownsword).png (585x906, 110K)

Wait, is it normal for people to have sex on the Nth date, where N is lower than 10?
What the fuck?

I level gnome warlock on EU. What are you reading? I read history of western philosophy by Russel, yesterday finished watching hourou musuko.

dear user who-was-talking-about-having-read-zarathustra-last-thread,
i'm not the guy who recommended it to you. but anyhow here are some other books you might enjoy:
Goethe's Faust (Walter Kaufmann, one of the best translators of Nietzsche has translated this too,btw, was a big influence on N.)
Narziss and Goldmund by Herman Hesse (an esfp and intj relationship, i found out about it from this thread, actually,)
And, finally, Jung did a whole series of lectures discussing Zarathustra. You can find the transcript on lib.gen, it's well over 1000 pages long but it's fascinating. (still working through it myself)

We should unironically start mbti bookclub. wish you all the best! rec some stuff too if you like.

Attached: remmy.jpg (1024x878, 160K)

Reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. I'm a big fan of his.

I feel like life is an oscillation between simplicity and complexity.

Attached: rust cohle.jpg (1566x880, 96K)

Try making art, and build a career out of it. You can do it alone, run however little routine you want and once you reach out to the community you may well find some friends. Good luck, user!

Attached: 1565576582313.jpg (680x544, 33K)

Who am I?

Se > Fe > Ne = Si > Ti > Fi > Te = Ni

>BPD
Cure this first, go to therapy. Not only it makes you suffer, there is a more than zero chance that it makes other people suffer -> your problems with having friends.

Probably underdeveloped ESFP. Describe your thought process: how you see things, how you make decisions, what gives and what takes your energy, how you prefer to organize your life

>tfw have done dbt for three years
things have gotten better, but I'm so anxious in social situations I've just straight up avoided socializing

>make a career of art
but that doesn't help anyone, and I'm not particularly skilled at anything. Knitting is probably the form of art I'm best at, but even then a machine can knit better and faster than I ever could

It'd help you, both monetarily and in helping set a routine, eventually. Knitting is perfectly valid! The fact it's handmade is a big selling point, and since you're independent you can do all kinds of off-the-wall designs big companies with their machines can't.

alright so what does this all mean?

Attached: explain.png (436x722, 70K)

WHY THE FUCK AM I AN INFP FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT
I JUST WISH EVERYONE BUT ME WOULD JUST DIE

lol just block off your feelings like godamn like just get heartbreak really bad and never feel anything again man like how are feelings real lmao

aren't us infps meant to cry a lot? i don't, even though we are meant to feel more. fellow infps, come out of the depths, stop lurking. do you cry often? or is it just another meme i don't understand

Attached: 1552002880738.jpg (528x686, 168K)

>WHY THE FUCK AM I AN INFP FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT
Shit happens. And by shit, I mean complex interactions between your innate genetics and the environment you grow up in.

>I JUST WISH EVERYONE BUT ME WOULD JUST DIE
We can make it happen user. Just promise me to terminate me when it's just the two of us, okay?

based

I guess I could try, but other things are happening in my life rn that make that a difficulty

I probably cry myself to sleep a couple nights a week, mainly because I'm single

Found Shinji in the wild. Get in the fucking robot or innocent people will have to.

Attached: image.jpg (600x605, 221K)

you have autism friendo

Attached: INTP bf.jpg (993x505, 81K)

Based and INFPpilled

Understandable, life often gets in the way of these things. My honest recommendation is to use any free time you have to make a few pieces you like, and try selling them locally. If I had a talent like this, that's what I'd do. I know a painter who's done very well because of this.

ugh then I run into the problem of having started like five different pieces but running out of steam and motivation to actually finish them, so I just keep starting new projects without finishing anything at all

typeinmind.com/tine

if you really care

alright I guess I should've made it more clear that I mean the first box of stuff, that's on me.
thanks

I'm not sure how it works, knitting. Try a really small piece, or something more simple. That way, you won't see it as so much of a chore.

Thank you for the quick reply, user. This test was from a few years ago, so I was mostly just curious if any sense could be made from it. My thought processes and such have changed a bit, making it a little difficult to replicate the ideas that gave me the results in the first place. It is interesting though, since newer results have identified me as an INFP.

Elliot was ab ISFP too right? That's cute

lol why would you doubt your entire conceptualization of your own personality because a test suggests you might be an ENFP rather than an INFP? Also it's not "half and half" those are just suggested interpretations of the results. If you judge based on dominant function then it suffests ENFP, but if you compare the total strength of your introverted functions to those of your extraverted functions it would imply that you were an introverted "I" type. Just different ways of coming to conclusions from the same information.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008x1 (v02) - p150 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (1735x764, 797K)

>tfw no replies :'( ESFJ
>how did you get the idea
You seem to have a very strong Fe and to prefer sensing over intuition! ^w^

Being asexual or aromantic seems to be common in INTXs and INFJs! ^.^

>turbie is love
Awwwwww~! (>^_^)>

please god please fucking kill yourself

*repairs Turbie's heart by giving him a (You)*

To answer Centy's question, I think that all eight Feeling types are likely somewhat feminine, male or female. The exceptions might be the Dom Fe types, since people say that ENFJs and ESFJs both tend to be ideal representations of their gender. ENFJ girls are girly, ENFJ boys are boyish.

As for ISFP specifically, I think it's probably amongst the top four or five girliest types. It's stereotyped as the deep-feeling artsy type that is all about feelings.

On a random note, I got my whole genome sequenced and I have the gene that is linked to increased neuroticism. tfw being Turbulent was written into my genes.

Attached: Isuzu Hana.jpg (850x601, 52K)

you kill yourself as well please

Fuck this gay ass shit, read Kierkegaard and Kant fuck Nietzsche btw

I havent met any ESFPs, but I have met a ton of ESTPs, and they will fuck pretty much anything. I assume the feeler part would make for an even bigger slut.

being a feeler doesn't make someone a slut tho

Yet every Feeler that I have ever known is a huge slut. Funny how that works, huh? Just a coincidence, I'm sure. ;)

I'm infp and I've only ever dated one person

Very precise choice of words. Cute that you thought I wouldn't notice.

notice what? He was the only guy I've ever been with too

You said the only person you've ever dated, not the only person you've ever had sex with. You might have dated only one guy, but you've probably fucked dozens if not hundreds.

He's the only person I remember having sex with, is that better? I can't be more accurate than that

ESFPs are retarded. Males are even worse. They always try to trigger my shit for few days when I met them.

I am an INFP and still a virgin in my twenties. Unironically waiting for my husband.

depends on the nature of the relationship, but on a typical romantic one then yes

...continues !!! ^_^

>I also just enjoy seeing how people that type themselves as INxx react to being suggested they might be an ISxJ.
I wonder why our preference for intuition is such a touchy subject for us... To be honest, I don't like being classified as a sensor either, even though I am alright with the idea that my secondary type could be ISXJ! Isn't intuition supposed to correlate with openness to ideas, even including the thought we might be more S than N types...? '^_^ :3c

>54164696
Which type is more Stacy~? :3c

Maybe he's interested because INFJs are rumored to be big-dicced! OwO

Ne looking to complicate things and Ti trying to simplify them? ^_^;

Your stack developed from Se-Fi to Fi-Ne? Cool! :O

>kill yourself
W-why...? :'(

Th-thanks for repairing my heart! :'3c I have the gene that is linked to increased neuroticism.
I've read being neurotic and sensitive is definitely linked to genes! I don't know my genome, but I've noticed some HSP traits in my relatives, but I think I probably am the most turbulent person in my family, both immediate and extended! :O
>tfw being Turbulent was written into my genes.
It could be the most genetic MBTI/16p trait! ^.^

Don't say that ever again! >:(

Well, I'm INFJ-T and don't consider myself as sl*tty at all~! ^_^;
I've never dated anyone and intend to save my virginity for the right person~! UwU

Nice to see someone who thinks in a similar way! ^w^

I literally deflowered an INFP girl who was 27 at the time, and it's likely I'll take a 22 year old ISFJ's virginity soon. And they are both really hot. Leave your house for once.

INTJs: how do you develop and bring out your ESFP subconscious?

im an ENFP female and im not a slut, surprisingly. i think the categorizing goes a little hard sometimes bcuz we are people, all very different in small ways, not programmable MBTI robots.

But you do sound like you suck mean dick.

i agree bro i can smell the remnants of mad sperm in her text

i think i've been alone so long i ran out of tears. damn it all. of all the things in life to be, infp male.a world full of emotions and experiences flushed right down the drain because i managed to score the worst personality to have to draw in a woman. feels great wanting the one thing in life you'll most likely never get

Attached: 1552251569744.png (277x595, 161K)

>ENFP
>not slut
yeah, no

ah yes. what a talent you have for being able to tell if a girl is good at blowjobs just from two innocent sentences.

i'm not slutty, but i do tend to feel the need to please my boyfriend. sex in the first two months of dating though? not happening.

maybe you could try to find an entj woman? My ex was entj and I felt like his personality really complimented mine pretty well. idk how rare entj women are though, I don't think I've ever met one

Isfp here can confirm my slutiness

Yes, exactly. I can tell because the sentences were innocent, unlike you.

No problem, Turbie. I will always be there to heal your heart!

I don't know if anyone really wants to be a Sensor. I honestly never type anyone as an S because they will likely find it offensive. You might be the same, seeing as you always type anons as N types. Which makes sense, since the dichotomy basically comes down to "are you intelligent and mystical, or mundane, somewhat dumb, and as literal-minded as an autist?"

I think it would be better, and maybe more accurate, to have Sensors simply be people who enjoy physical activity and living in the real world, and Intuitives be people who prefer tucking themselves away with a good book or videogames or something like that. Completely drop the angle of "Intuituves are all Sherlock Holmes and figured out where Bin Laden was hiding on September 12th 2001 based on the placement of the stars and chirping of the crickets, whereas Sensors are unable to figure anything out unless it's displayed on a flashing neon sign." Not only would that be much less lopsided, it would maybe be more accurate. Intuitives might be more likely to make leaps of faith, but I think everyone would place more stock in tangible evidence than gut feelings, Ns included.

Attached: 1566886896484.png (750x1084, 551K)

Stop posting pictures of slutty-looking girls, Sophie.
>Sophieanon will never heal your heart

>entj women account for 2.5% of female population
>31% of all ENTJs are female
>n-n-not like this...
I agree though. I once met an entj girl who I clicked with really well, but she had a boyfriend at the time. ehhh, doesn't matter though. men aren't supposed to act/feel the way infps do, it is unattractive and not masculine. i'll just be quiet now

Attached: 1557330086581.gif (498x278, 1.3M)

Contrary to popular belief, being an Ni dom is probably awful. Think about it. They repress the function with which take in outside information. That means they're always mulling over one thing in their heads, completely out of touch with reality and unaware if it isn't just a delusion.

>entj women account for 2.5% of female population
>31% of all ENTJs are female
ouch. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually though
>I once met an entj girl who I clicked with really well, but she had a boyfriend at the time
does she have a bf now? get back in touch with her or something
>it is unattractive and not masculine
while this is true, I'm sure some women find that attractive

that shit is scary, bro! ... The idea of a "comedian" is very vivid to me. Although if I actually acted like that for any extended amount of time 'in the real world' it'd be totally exhausting. If you wish to develop it, try to write about it, almost as if a character, and then analyze it.

but remember that that thing is always separate from you, no matter how much you develop them, you could never depend on your undifferentiated functions.

Well, as a 32 year old INFJ, I've learned to doubt my own perceptions/paranoia sometimes. There were a lot of times when I was younger, early 20s mainly, where I would accuse people of feeling or thinking a certain way, only for them to basically give a confused "What are you talking about?" Their confusion always left me confused, because in my mind it seemed blatantly obvious that I was right, and they were indeed neglectful or uncaring or avoiding me or looked down on me or whatever else. Now I try to tell myself not to look into things too much because every time I thought something sinister was lurking underneath the surface in others, I was usually wrong.

Attached: neko girl.jpg (1000x1539, 206K)

So INFJs are Borderline Personality drama whores?

are infp and enfj friendships okay? one of my best friends is enfj, but we seem to fight a few times a week because hes clingy and thinks im gonna abandon him

>gay shit
>recs an INFP

why not just kill urself?

Attached: BDB5156C-294C-45A1-98DB-234239C387DA.jpg (250x166, 5K)

>mother is infj
>father is estj
>bad marriage that ended in divorce
>sister istj
>am infp
is it normal for kids to be one letter away from their parents? it seems like a strange coincidence

>tfw infp borderline personality drama whore
J U S T

>ouch. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually though
awww, thank you user. does she have a bf now? get back in touch with her or something
i did contact her again after an old friend told me to, as she broke up with that boyfriend, but she is off and away at school now a few states away.
>I'm sure some women find that attractive
haha i sure hope some do, i just want to fall in love and make someone happy for once

Attached: 1553883261860.jpg (640x800, 87K)

Love your thread regulars

strawpoll.me/18567214
strawpoll.me/18567227
strawpoll.me/18567250
strawpoll.me/18567267

Even though I'm ENTP, I was like this when I had depression. Back then, I also typed as an INFJ. If this is your healthy state, then I'm truly sorry and hope you can move past it.

>mom BPD ISFP
>dad ISFJ
>me
>a fucking INTP
Dunno how that even happened.

Also
>closed tranny
>moving out of this BPD abusive hell in two days
>coming out to my best friend the same day
>first thing after finding work is to buy programmer socks and make myself look cute
>and kigurumi, I fucking love that god-sent thing pic related

Attached: image.jpg (300x259, 83K)

Yikes, tranny

Attached: 2A2C10E8-7FF5-40A2-BA24-FA282AA965F2.jpg (749x494, 23K)

>tranny
>lainposting
>intp
>cringey weeb shit pjs
pottery

Am I some kind of meme? Are there others? If so where can I find them?

It can come out pretty easily when I'm drunk or really really stoned, but I'd like to be able to "harness" it when I'm sober and normal, too. I respect comedians, I couldn't do that shit. I talk myself into a corner way too often.

if it works it's okay
if it doesn't, it's not okay

i like having sex but i hate trying to follow the normal tradition of building a relationship and flirting with someone. its much easier for me to go to a bar or a festival/concert and have a one night stand, no strings attached. the best type of sex imo are friends with benefits, zero strings zero jealousy. i think sex with a close friend is actually better but i cant be bothered enough to do the work.

type me

Attached: 1563825975378.png (1600x1572, 845K)

Sounds like you're ISTP.

ESTP fucking whore dog.

you are such a faggot for including that pic with this post. also this is a gay statement, you could substitute literally any antonyms and it'd sound equally profound/insightful (by which I mean not at all):
>I feel like life is an oscillation between cruelty and kindness
>I feel like life is an oscillation between hope and despair
>I feel like life is an oscillation between food and shit

is normie a type? you sound normie

You see, in this world there is two kinds of people, my friend:

Attached: ....jpg (700x982, 88K)

autism without it really being autism