Femanon here. How would you rate my cooking?

Femanon here. How would you rate my cooking?

Attached: B1B577A7-6C52-43FD-AB9F-8ACC6CD3710A.jpg (3024x3024, 1.37M)

Looks like you used a cast iron pan. Cook it slower and lower in the future. Also, get off my board, female.

Attached: 1566478905439-r9k.png (720x609, 589K)

much too burnt. needs more egg, only add the cheese AFTER its done cooking, the residual heat will melt it fine.

4/10

Is there anything more attractive than a girl who cooks bros?
Also 6/10 femamon. It looks a little burnt, but I would still eat it and pretend its perfect and praise your cooking if you were my housewife!

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

pretty sure the cheese is only in the cheap sossage op used else it would be more spread out. but yeah way too fucking burnt

Literally looks like burnt smegma

3/10
if it makes you fell better, like 5 robots can actualy cook anyway

good lord
you must be english

>Sausage is serviceable
>Eggs are a total write-off
>2/10

Looks a bit burned but i would eat that no problem.

No offense but when i saw it on the catalog i was thinking it was vomit mixed with shit.
I'm too picky so i would not eat it.

4/10, really burnt but I'd still eat it as I'm not picky

too much fire/10
still, it's not undercooked and you can cut the burnt parts off, so, uh, safe survival/10. Passing grade.

>burnt eggs
>burnt hotdogs
>greasy oily mess
>ketchup on the side

vomit/10

you're fucking disgusting for eating animals. those animals did not want to die for your shit cooking. i genuinely hope you neck yourself and get raped by some refugee and die from cancer and aids

this was the pig who died for your hotdog. why do you support animal murder, op?

Attached: pigs getting stabbed.jpg (1344x756, 169K)

wouldnt eat, sausage looks greasy and burnt, eggs are way too crsipy for having been scrambled and plating is bad
but its a start
3/10

Actually i gotta ammend that, eggs arent nust cripsy theyre burnt to shit on the bottom
1.5/10

if i was your bf i'd slap you in the face if you "cooked" something like this

Eggs could be separate, I'd say more food on the plate, maybe some ham or something and hashbrowns/toast.

it's a sausage you UNCULTURED fag. go outside and eat a diner for once.

Id throw that right where you belong

the motherfucking garbage bitch

LMAO, why are people so bad at cooking? Its easy, just collect good recipes. I have a big ass cookbook that was handed down for a couple generations.

nah brev, that shit looks like a hotdog to me. the ends of it curl up and have those trademark hotdog ridges, and its consistency is very hot-dog esque. its too firm in its consistency, sausages are more loose in consistency

and also look how its cut. sausages which are cut like that end up leaking out. but the interior of this hotdog remained its original shape, because it is in fact a hot-dog

you disgusting animal abusing whore-defending shameless faggot. i bet you'd even eat the disgusting vomit that is op's meal you fucking trashcan. holy FUCK ur all so fucking disgusting. normies are filthy mongoloids, ur all so fucking nasty

these animals didnt want to die so disgusting pigs like op would burn their flesh. and shameless white-knight e-thot defending faggots like yourself would eat them

imagine defending e-thots who abuse animals and cant cook in 2019. KILL YOURSELF

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 14.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Looks like shit buf if you become my gf I can teach you how to make stuff that doesn't taste like shit. My hobbies include making sweets, watching anime, and playing with dolls.

Attached: 1359007924779.jpg (4000x3200, 1.89M)

>playing with dolls
Instant red flag. Wtf.

mmm, tastes like poverty

I don't know if this is a larp or bait but, you can't be this bad wtf

>Playing with dolls
What kind of dolls? Sex dolls? Barbies?

Good old-fashioned ball-jointed dolls.

Attached: 14513238877_a0f79654f4_k.jpg (1366x2048, 407K)

Everything looks like utter shit.

I don't know what the fuck you did to those eggs, the sausage looks raw on the inside but burnt on the outside. The only thing you didn't fuck up is the tomato sauce.

I hope you're good in bed.

>burnt eggs
Zero. Char on meat is fine, but fucking eggs? Get it together.

I know that trannies are mentally chalenged but why do you eat a turd with ketchup and eggs?

Attached: afsdge.png (572x221, 131K)

this look like shit

well its not the worst thing but you definetly overcooked the egg and sausage just put the temperature down and cook it longer to make sure its not raw either. also if you dont know what to cook then use a recipe book any idiot can cook with that

What the fuck hi

jk bye

nigger faggot what you bitching about?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (980x640, 1.41M)

Honestly I would eat it if it wasn't so burnt. Watch your food next time so it doesn't overcook.

pudding looks like shit. did you even try to cook the caramel? or is it because you're retarded and didn't let it sit in the cup with it to get a nice top? stupid nigger

>Stop coming to r9k for many months
>Come back
>"Femanon here" still a thing

Attached: orangutan_square.jpg (329x329, 33K)

Imagine being one of her beta orbiter faggots and seeing this pic

I bet they were scared for life lmao

The fuck is this nigga
0/10

i bet you take exceedingly comfy pictures. can i see some more?

Attached: 1309394918604.jpg (358x400, 24K)

8/10

That's a solid meal. Hot Dogs are top tier and (what im assuming is) MAc n cheese/cheese potato is god tier

The fags giving low scores have shit taste. Be my wife

S(he)'s not going to fuck you dude...