Can you truly be a chad if youre going bald?

Can you truly be a chad if youre going bald?

Attached: EE8642AD-BAF0-4001-AD3E-E2A15754C7DB.jpg (532x946, 44K)

I have a perfect hairline and so does my 50 year old dad but you faggots have gotten me worked up about this shit and now I'm constantly looking at it every single day frightened to fucking death that I'll lose my hair.

Logan and Jake were always going to end up bald, but they probably speed up the process due to steroid use

you're going to cause yourself to lose hair from stress.

GOD DAM
what a fuckin SLOPE

Yes, so long as you have a manly tough personality. Muscles a beard and a hairy chest help. Also white women have a tendencie to go for men who remind them of their father. A lot of were bald.

Attached: 40BF416A-D849-4233-B585-8C70B4035BF8.jpg (700x654, 94K)

96% of men lose their hair. if your hairline isn't receding by 25 you're literally a woman.

I am attracted to blond men, but unfortunately this is a huge catch of dating them. Most of them have thin hair and receding hairlines by the time they are 21 and it is a major turnoff.

>96% of men lose their hair.
Like I said, my grandpa and my dad both have perfect hairlines, but there hair is thinner than it used to be. You can lose hair without losing your hairline idiot.

doesn't change the statistic nigger

No, but there are very few minor exceptions

Attached: Jason-Statham-Diet-and-Workout-Plan-4.jpg (900x600, 150K)

Wrong wrong wrong gnorw

Thin hair looks horrible, especially if its wet. Nobody wants to see your scaly pink scalp, moid.

My family bloodline all has perfect hairlines and extremely thick hair in their youth, and thins out at about 40 to regular layered hair. Keep coping hairlet.

objectively yes subjectively yes eggjectively yes

Attached: egg.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

strange how he's receding yet logan has a perfect hairline

you're tall right?

Cool. Wheres my woman card.

Want some insecurity? Everyone on Mom's side had NW0 hair until 80. Dad's side normal NW2-3. Me: fully bald at 23

No, but I wasn't a chad anyway. I've got nothing to lose from leaning into the auschwitzcel aesthetic

Jakes paul is 22 and already has the hairline of a 35 year old. Sad.

Different dads. Hence why their dad is so crazy/abusive.

>All this cope ITT
Nope lmao.
If Chad looks like shit bald, imagine the average guy.
Say goodbye to your sex lives (if you had it in the first place) baldcels

Attached: 1547318873353-png.png (1000x667, 423K)

certain types of chad can make balding work. that guy is more like a 'pretty boy' type of chad

If the balding chad completely shaved his head and got more toned, he would look fine

Jake and logan going bald just means that they will make balding fashionable.

I didn't know that.
Its probably where Jake gets his psycho genes from and why Logan is the more level headed brother.

it's still possible but it's harder

Attached: rock.jpg (1000x667, 86K)

the rock is hot no matter what

>twinks look better with hair than without
Are you retarded or just trying too hard?

You are not a Samoan Apollo. Stop with the cope user.

We now understand Paul family behavior

Attached: lobeless_smoothbrain.jpg (800x617, 126K)