Ask out girl

>ask out girl
>no
>she suddenly dresses exactly like my tastes that I was completely inconspicuously asked about by her friends
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1509283024500.jpg (1039x720, 286K)

She is fucking around with you at this point.
Don't overthink. Women don't know what they are doing themselves most of the time. Find something better to do than concern yourself with women. Maybe she is just trying to drain you mentally, making you play her game. It's almost like catch and release. Very sick and twisted. But also expected, out of someone who lives off of attention and crave it more than joy from actual accomplishment.

Isn't that like.. a bit much? Why would she get all those new clothes just to fuck with me? I even made it clear to her that I had no intention of pursuing if that was her decision.

she's cute as fuck in them tho and it's really unfair that I have no one to tell this to

nothing, you aren't even a passing thought in her decision to buy these clothes. mulling over it won't get you anywhere as you've already been rejected, hopefully you're in a situation where you can just completely cut her off.

She's interested but playing hard to get.

You're probably overthinking it and making a big deal of really trivial shit, that kind of stuff happens when you're constantly thinking about someone.

And anyway, if she actually does like you and is just using some really strange strategy to 'test' you like girls often do, don't even waste your time pursuing her, girls like that are not to be trusted.

We go to the same school. So no, I'm fucked in that regard. Otherwise I kinda hope you are right but also kinda not
That's the obvious implication, but she really isn't acting the part. Like, she'd have to give me something? Specifically telling me that she'd never want me seems a bit harsh. But maybe that's just a hyperbole? Kinda confusing
I really hate the possibility of her actually liking me but being to shy/whatever to actually act on it. She isn't really the type to be pulling shit like this on her own, neither is she really in the position to. She told me I was the first guy that EVER showed interest in her, which made the rejection MUCH fucking worse

lol, she's playing with you. I do stuff like this all the time. If a guy's in love with me but I don't return the feelings, I'll tease his dick and his heart and rub in the fact that he can never have me by 'innocently' catering to every fetish that I know he has. You like stockings and girls who cross their legs? I'll do both while in your presence if I know you have feelings for me.

Attached: Chiya waving fingers.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

That's honestly despicable femanon

not him but what's the goal here? is it just for fun? that's a lot of effort to put in for a guy you rejected, perhaps you actually like him but are in denial?

Nope, no denial here; I've also done it with multiple guys, not just one. I'm just an emotional sadist that enjoys being a tease and stringing people along.

>rub in the fact that he can never have me
Assuming this isn't a larp, why the fuck do girls do this? You really can't claim you aren't a straight up sadist if you do this kind of shit.

I'd never make that claim, user. I've been a sadist since childhood.

eh you're putting a lot of energy into something so miniscule, I don't really believe you'd derive enough satisfaction from this. if so your life sounds really boring and stale.

Stop concerning yourself over her and just move on, if she's really playing hard to get then it's just a waste of time for everyone involved, best you can do is try to find another girl that doesn't play games.

Attached: 1554533156726.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

Sophie plays mind games, so why do you like her?

You are looking at it wrong. It's not like those clothes are specifically for you. If you forget about her she won't have to throw them away. They are useful whatever the case. The fact that she asked your friends about your tastes could be translated as: "He fell for me, I should try to fit his taste in hope of attracting more suitable partners (chads)". She might not like you enough to give you a chance, but see this as success, since she attracted someone. As I said, just don't overthink. You can't change anything. She already said no. Move on, for your own good

>why do you like her?
She's 2D.

Attached: 1536151802608.jpg (1280x720, 275K)

Women are not governed by sensible logic so trying to extrapolate anything from this is pointless. She could be doing it because she's playing hard to get and wants you to try again, she could be doing it because she feels bad about rejecting you and wants to make up to you somehow, she could be a LARPing faggot like , it could well be anything.
The only thing you can semi-reliably gauge women's interest by is how they behave around you, if they ever go out of their way to spend time with you, if they try to maintain conversation with you or just shut it down quickly, these you can usually work with to some extent.

Wait, why would it be good if she instantly shuts down conversations?

Also, I have P.E. with her, should I try oogeling the other girls and look for her reaction?

It's not good if she instantly shuts down conversation, it means that she's not interested. Overthinking shit and playing games is also a waste of effort.