/britfeel/

the virgin no weather warnings vs. the chad yellow warning of rain edition

Attached: britfeel august night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKztreA6e7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kO6BtpIzIiM
youtube.com/watch?v=SND8xV_YFsw
youtube.com/watch?v=mxwwHMrU0A4
youtube.com/watch?v=W_-seCViWXg
skysports.com/football/news/11669/11798125/man-sentenced-for-racist-mohamed-salah-tweets
youtube.com/watch?v=G13uarFbxFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the virgin smiths fan vs the chad cure fan

The CHAD Panda 100hp vs VIRGIN aldi

Attached: fiat-panda-fiat-panda-100hp_6802762672.jpg (268x225, 15K)

FUCKING HELL LADS I JUST WANT TO FUCKING FEEL PLEASURE AND COME. My penis or brain or something is just fucked.

>New thunderstorm warning from the Met Office. Thunderstorm warning level 1. Risk of thunderstorm severe. Stop all explosive work immediately and store in the nearest appropriate building. This warning lasts until 1600hrs

VIRGIN bob smith VS CHAD Steven Patrick Morrissey

Attached: m27.jpg (474x594, 70K)

fokin 'ate germins

>Irish blood English Heart this Im made of....

I miss FIFA 05.

tick tock poley

Attached: 1512359833198.png (1131x1035, 24K)

Tick tock until what?

Edward, see those alluring lights?
Tonight will be your very last night
A woman said "I know my son is dead
I'll never rest my hands on his sacred head"

Attached: 1499306448376.jpg (500x615, 62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mKztreA6e7Y

I identify with this song.

Until he gets that knock on the door. Bazza's there, and he's not come all this way to play MtG

Tick Tok on the clock but the party dont stop whoah,...

Ill see myself out.

>Why yes, I DID pass on Poleaboo's personal information, as well as screenshots of his blog, to North West Predator Hunters

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Guys wtf is going on with tim, anyone seen his twitter lately?

Tim Byrne you medical specimen

Attached: 1566607716384.jpg (294x338, 21K)

*serenades the lads with this*
youtube.com/watch?v=kO6BtpIzIiM

He thinks that by stripping naked then it'll prove his identity and allow an American to come and rescue him

Had six pinta. im here for the nibht
wajeuuu

ate dinner too late, gonna have to wait a while for it to settle before I drink fucks sake

Don't mind me lads in just playing some double Dragon neon

No mate I've missed the very very few posts about Tim over the past couple of days, I'll have to go look it up!

lads we need to assemble the council to discuss the sinister road Timothy has headed down.

For me, it's smoking a spliff, having a brew and reading up on sikhism.

poooooooooo
popoooooo
willy bum

As representative of all good spite anons I say we let it continue till it reaches its climax.

Attached: Spite.png (878x948, 707K)

based. do the spliff and brew not counteract each other tho?

Attached: 39cb71fde47447f29ce26b1befbbb410_18.jpg (800x450, 57K)

*nods sagely in agreement*

Seethers and Sulkers, what say you?

LOVE GETTING PISSED ALONENIN SPOONS
COME.ON YOU IRONS WAHEYYY

nice one timmy

Attached: phwooarrr tim byrne.png (533x792, 913K)

whole crew fulla niggas
dat aint afraid to die

SEVEN PINTS IN
IM GETTIN ON THE GIN
I HATE CHINK SLUTS
WHERE DO I BEGIN

WAEYYYYY

As representative of all good seeth anons I say you stop posting this vapid cunt, you twat.

Attached: seethe seether.png (712x932, 73K)

>order food for collection at 7pm from a restaurant thing
>pay for it on my card
>don't get an email or anything
>no order number on the confirmation page
>guess ill just tell them my name or something
>drive there
>mange to get a good parking space near to the entrance
>6:55pm
>not sure where to go so head to the bar
>they go to check in the kitchen
>wait a couple minutes
>they call me over to the collection thing
>they can't find my order on the system
>they ask to see an email
>can't get my emails up because i dont have a smartphone and i didnt get an email anyway
>they go into the kitchen to try to find out whats going on
>waiting
>7:15pm
>tell them ill just pay for it again now and phone up to get a refund from the online order
>pay
>sit down to wait in a quiet bit
>7:20pm
>lady comes over and offers me a drink, ask for pepsi
>she brings it over
>awkwardly drink my pepsi
>feel kinda anxious and awkward just expected to be able to pick up my food and go
>7:25pm
>they've found the original order
>lady asks for my phone number to confirm its the right order
>they refund the payment i had just made
>7:30pm
>food is finally ready
>ask the lady how much i owe them for the pepsi
>she says nothing and apologises again
>get my food
>get in the car
>put the bag on the passenger seat
>driving home
>nearly back
>see a cat crossing the road
>slam brakes on
>end up stopping way before the cat
>tfw brembo
>cat crosses the road
>get home
>turn on tv
>put orange is the new black on
>eat food
>burger is nice
>cake is nice but left most of it for later

thanks for reading my blogpost

incel incel
WHERE do i begin cell
roasties wanna roaste me
wish i was a top g

free pepsi, result

sounds like that cat mugged your right off

How do you mean? I put the kettle on multiple times during the day. I just love brews.
Spiritually, yeah probably lol. I'm not Sikh, actually raised CofE and then went to a Catholic school. I like reading about the Guru's and how they shaped the religion. I'd like to visit a Gurdwara, I might go tomorrow if it's nice out.

Attached: sikhs.jpg (685x385, 48K)

I want to be your bf
I'm a bit fat though. If I lost weight and put on some muscle could we make it happen?

Lad, you're the spaz.
He either asked for no cheese on two occasions and on both occasions they gave him cheese or he asked for two of the same burger both without cheese and he received cheese on both. Considering that he mentioned going once a week for four weeks it's probably no cheese on two occasions as there are only two other orders, no pickles add bacon, and a 6 pack of nuggets.

got me cider
got me tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=SND8xV_YFsw
feels good lads
onna read some incels and wiz, rip v9k

she said i could have anything i wanted but i don't really like alcohol and i had to drive anyway
it did tbqh i forgot to add that the bag of food slid into the footwell when i stopped for the cat. my own fault tbf i should have put the bag in the footwell to begin with
are you a biological female tho

I'm a guy, we could make it work

What's the plan for tonight lads?

I was thinking drink and get high, eat something delicious, have a wank, eat some sugary fatty treats, continue to get drunk and higher until I can't keep my eyes open and then fall into bed.

Attached: 18ps27.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

Oh right thought you meant as in alcohol. I was raised catholic myself but im interested in other religions (cept islam lol), got my cousin's son's christening next weekend, cant wait.

Eating some revels, having a wank. Need to pack for uni tomorrow, and will try to eat a bit healthier. Might answer some emails, play some overwatch all day tomorrow after packing.

Say ooh la la

youtube.com/watch?v=mxwwHMrU0A4

sorry no i don't think we could. i'm not gay and you're just some random user i don't know you

Oh never well lad, have a good one

Are you a lad of faith?
I haven't been to church for a while, I used to go with me mum every sunday. Always found it very calming.

Just filled in one of those voter registration forms. Don't even want to vote but cba with the threatening letters they would send me if I ignored them.

Attached: Helper 20.jpg (671x665, 62K)

My favourite smiths song user

Not particularly. Not in a cringy fedora way, religion is a way people find peace of mind and that's cool, just not for me personally.

>threatening letters
what?

Why don't you have a smartphone? You use a burner phone type?

Bit mad chatting to some old mates I haven't spoken to in a few years who all now have degrees, have travelled, had relationships and proper jobs. Here I am mid 20s an autistic with no prospects still living the life I lived 10 years ago. I'm happy enough but a bit embarassed when people ask me what I do.

They can fine you 1k if you don't fill them out

not him but, IT'S THE LAW, EVERYONE SHOULD REGISTER TO VOTE
fuckers threatened me with a 1000 quid fine.

Any lads on Citalopram? Prescribed 10mg because Sertraline is horrific. Very dubiouys but GP says I should trust her.

i had an iphone but i don't use facebook or any apps tbf, then the sim slot broke so i just use it for a camera and never really take it out. i use a blackberry because it was like 5 quid and the battery lasts about a week. the web browser on the blackberry doesnt work properly and i still haven't had an email anyway, have just spotted a number on the order confirmation page maybe i should have written that down

mmm self hatred.
what a fag
t. the fag

>religion is a way people find peace of mind and that's cool, just not for me personally

Attached: t93.jpg (557x711, 54K)

im eating m&m's lmfaorofl

I am. It worked alright for a while, but then stopped for me. Some people love it. I also went onto it because Sertraline fucked me up. You know Limmy? The Scottish comedian? He swears by it, always banging on about how when he was on citalopram were the best times of his life.

Tried it years ago but went off it because it made me sleepy. Then was in 40mg of Prozac per day for a number of years but have been off of it now for a month and a half and I've never felt better. Don't fall for the SSRI meme, lad. You're better off of them I reckon and that's from someone who was on Prozac for years.

yeah had that before. 10mg is the low, 20mg is the medium, 40mg is the high. noticed no effect on the lower doses. they mostly just start you out on that to see if there are any adverse effects and then move you up. i found it useful for a year or two. i miss the clarity of thought i had when i was on it but got off now.

You can get an 80 quid fine for not registering to vote.

Careful on Citalopram lid. That shit didn't do me any good back in 2017. I quit taking it after 3 weeks.

Attached: Helper 172.jpg (855x885, 203K)

lol when was the last time you went to church?

You might of wrote down the wrong email address and thats why you didnt get a confirmation

S B E, we some vampires, dracula
im in an Acura, four-five figures, stack em up
im not good with calculus, i need a calculator
glass elevator, shoes made by alligators

youtube.com/watch?v=W_-seCViWXg

Attached: acura.jpg (1500x1063, 145K)

>post a photoshopped image of salah with a suicide vest on twitter
>go to jail for 6 weeks
skysports.com/football/news/11669/11798125/man-sentenced-for-racist-mohamed-salah-tweets

Yeah I know Limmy, love him tbqh.
youtube.com/watch?v=G13uarFbxFw
Sertraline was very fucking aggressive. It really flooded me with serotonin and had serious physical effects too. I was on that for a few weeks before jacking it in.
She said Citalopram was a little softer so I really hope it works for me. Mood is all over the place tbqh, today felt like a comedown after a rush this morning.
Feel zonked as hell too, moreso recently. Really hope it's caused by clinical depression so it can be stopped. Tired as fuck too, but it doesn't always coincide with low mood.
How did sert fuck you up lad? Know why it stopped working for you? Hope you're doing better though lad, seems more people are on drugs than I initially thought.

Good. Fuck ABLs

AAAAANNNNDDD YOUU'LLLL NEVERRR WALKKKK ALONEEEE

Attached: 1565372699677.jpg (647x638, 96K)

What's a good game suggestion Xbox and switch only me mateys
I got that Xbox game pass too
Wish they didn't delist that Scott pilgrim game from years ago as I loved it and played a lot of it

Imagine being this offended because someone is an athiest. the only fedora here is you mate

nope the order confirmation page has my email on it and it's correct. idk what went wrong they couldnt find the order at all to begin with even asked me what i had ordered. she said she had looked on the wrong section to find the order but it still hadnt gone through to the kitchen for it to be ready when i got there. think they use justeat as well as through their own website but i would have expected their own website to work properly it's not a small place it's one of those chain pub/restaurant things

i was on it for a bit and couldn't get on with it. screwed with my appetite

You're falling about
You took a left off Last Laugh Lane
Just sounding it out
But you're not coming back again

Attached: 1552827200111.jpg (983x369, 50K)

I'm on Sertraline 100mg because Citalopram 50mg turned me into a goal-less zombie for 2 months.

So lods would you rather be asleep for thw rest of your life or tortured half of every week?

Hoe mental is it that you could potentially face disciplinary action in the workplace by stating that taxation is a form of violence? How is this not reason enough to twat some fucker across the back of the head? If they dispute this basic fact, surely they are declaring themselves the enemy?

No joke.

when i took 20mg of chemical x i couldn't stop doing the foxtrot. it was weird that this drug made me just uncontrollably dance the foxtrot. drugs are really powerful.

asleep the rest of my life.
easy one

I hear about prozac, apparently it really good but I don't know anything about it really. My mood just fluxuates so much, I feel zonked all the time too but it doesn't always coincide with depression.
Why do you say no SSRI's? I'm concerned about brain damage but can't feel so fucking spaced all the time. Been going through spurts where I'd drink heavily because of it, makes me feel like shit.
See it's both depression and clarity of thought I want back. Feel zonked, spaced as hell almost all the time. I want that gone, doc says it'll do so too but I don't know if she's shilling meds because it's cheap and easy. Might give it a go, see what it's like.
Really? It#'s thje spaced feel I want to get away from as well as intermitent depression.
100mg of sert is pretty high too.
I hear most do. Sert definately did big time with me, fucked my exercise routines up big time.

>Hoe mental is it that you could potentially face disciplinary action in the workplace by stating that taxation is a form of violence? How is this not reason enough to twat some fucker across the back of the head? If they dispute this basic fact, surely they are declaring themselves the enemy?

Attached: 1567005686347.jpg (2136x3216, 547K)

Moving to Leeds this Sunday lads waheeey
Any tips on banging Norf birds?

>taxation is a form of violence
explain

Le epic fedora pics are not a argument. You're a coward. Growing some backbone and come up with a rarional counterpoint.

>Le epic fedora pics are not a argument.

Attached: 1540934696916.png (628x755, 609K)

>pay your fucking taxes or we'll lock you up

Not hard to understand.

Coward.

>Growing some backbone and come up with a rarional counterpoint

Attached: j12.png (900x900, 727K)

I watched 5 mins of that Pobol y Cwm, the amount of loan words in Welsh is really weird. It's basically half in English.

remember to clean behind your ears guys

100% straight but would absolutely wreck this lad's arse
www.instagram.com/tonyygraham/

We should Tommy penis pickles post oles

alright lad, you do you

>100% straight
>would absolutely wreck this lad's arse

Attached: 1559488829853.jpg (638x1000, 61K)