Well, boys. I'm 19 today. No party or anything, just me, alone, in my room with a bottle of Vodka

Well, boys. I'm 19 today. No party or anything, just me, alone, in my room with a bottle of Vodka.

Attached: sad-birthday-pepe-24212333.jpg (496x683, 46K)

i turned 20 alone and i didnt give a shit. why do you care?

at least you have the bottle, i had to suffer it sober because alcohol tastes like trash

Op here, that's why I mix it with shit so I can't taste the Vodka.

Attached: 83ba970f-8171-4a45-ae24-d319708a6f2c-profile_banner-480-320x160.jpg (320x160, 7K)

Take it easy bro, you have all your life ahead of you. Calm down, figure things out and conquer!

Attached: 1531477802938.jpg (599x795, 45K)

Hey, happy birthday to you OP. We're not that different in age, you and I, maybe we're on the other side of the world, I don't know.

Please don't be sad. If you're not doing anything tonight, go out to a club or something, skype call someone you're friends with, even read a book. Alcohol is a depressant, don't drink that damn vodka or you'll end up crying in a heap and that's the last thing you need. If you haven't got anyone else, you've got us. Maybe buy yourself a coffee or cake sometime soon as a treat :)

Thanks for the kind words, fren. Afraid I've given up already.

Attached: 600851960882528266.png (112x107, 17K)

you're celebrating your b-day with Jow Forums users!

Alcohol usually helps me feel comfortably numb, and less depressed. For the duration that is.

I turned 18,19,20, and 21 alone user, but for people like us alone is best.

had my 19th birthday alone a few weeks ago but with weed instead

yeah, until it ends up messing with your system and you develop a dependency on it. It happens so easily to the best of us, coming from somewhere where alcoholism is rampant (guess where lol) I've seen my fair share of it. Best keep it to the absolute minimun

Happy birthday user, certainly know that feel. Good news is that life is long and how things are now is not even close to how they'll be forever. Hope life brings some new things into your path this year

Attached: yaC3OP8.jpg (583x509, 57K)

Thank you, black woman

Attached: gh3e2hsn3eh21.png (1080x1046, 642K)

Good. Kys and everyone will be happy. Nobody wants you around

aw hey buddy, don't worry. your good pals here at r9k will be here to wish you a birthday and call you a faggot

>Maybe buy yourself a coffee or cake sometime soon as a treat :)
jesus are you some homosexual predator or something
op don't let yourself get doxxed because this man will rape you

I unironically think a bottle of vodka is a more enjoyable night than a woman's company.

But I am a 36 year old virgin and the thought of having to interact with a woman for an extended period now puts me off so much that I wouldn't even put up with it for the chance to go in her hole.

happy bday op. i just had a borgor and mcchicken from mcshits. treat urself too :-)

Well then. Apparently well-intentioned birthday wishes make me a gay male predator and potential rapist. I'm finding out all sorts of new things about myself today.

I said kill yourself incel. You are a worthless pos

turned 23 couple weeks ago. parents went on vacation and left me home alone. didnt even bother buying me a video game. thats just life OP

OP here, I too had McD tday to treat myself actually. Lots of fries and nuggies

Attached: 4.png (128x120, 17K)

don't cry virgo boy, im your friend

t.cancer

hey i also turned 19 today! Happy birthday user.

Ayyy, nice bro

Attached: ue3t7su8i7v21.jpg (1000x242, 39K)

Happy birthday, user. Remember, the ride starts from now on. Have a OC Apu from me as a sort of a gift.

Attached: apu.png (800x600, 175K)

Thanks fren, only gift I've gotten from anyone tday

Attached: 1567193211102.jpg (691x653, 88K)

here have a laugh. Just 4 you

Attached: say by to yoa buildin chucklefuck.webm (800x451, 218K)

Happy birthday OP, hope you have a wonderful life :)

Attached: 1565714327276.jpg (450x405, 69K)