>>54165345

men:

>NOOOOO YOU CANT WANT A GUY OVER 6FT TALL WHO IS ALSO MUSCULAR AND HAS DECENT LOOKS THATS SO UNREALISTIC AND UNFAIR

Also men
>MY WAIFU MUST BE EXACTLY 164CM TALL WITH TRIPLE D CUP ANIME TITTIES THAT ARE COMPLETELY NATURAL BUT DO NOT SAG EVEN ONE TINY BIT. ALSO SHE SHOULD LOOK LIKE AN ETHEREAL HAPA BIDEOGAME CHARACTER BUT BE 100% WHITE. MUST BE 10/10 BUT ALSO KISSLESS VIRGIN AND PUT UP WITH ALL MY BULLSHIT WHILE NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN AND BE COMPLETELY LOYAL TO ME EVEN IF I CHEAT ON HER WITH E-THOTS

Attached: E2F4FE97-A9B4-4852-B21C-28ED621DE060.jpg (1080x1002, 157K)

my assumption was that a woman was making all these NOOOOOOO threads and this proves it

>foids think annie may watching weebs want their waifus to be be manjawed white gurls with fake tits and not qt japs with a cups
Howling

Attached: D94PYQkU8AA2PEw.jpg (936x800, 92K)

Just say you are a pedophile and have autism and leave this thread user.

I just want an actually born female and that she is yandere what her boob size is or height or her sexual past is irrelevant at that point
I only seek what I know would understand me and not those that would feel suffocated by my attention and have a high probability of wanting a family

Men's physical requirements for a girl are:
-not obese
-not deformed
all other physical traits are preferences, not requirements.
You, as a woman, have a tall guy with good facial aesthetics as a requirement, not as a preference.

Attached: take your meds.png (600x700, 43K)

>NOOOOOOO STOP BEING ATTRACTED TO FEMININE WOMEN A REAL MAN ONLY LIKES WASHED UP OBESE 40 YEAR OLD MANJAWED SINGLE MOMS WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PEDO

Attached: сояк бомбанув.png (1080x1020, 512K)

Sorry user, I cant hear you over the sound of Chad dumping his superior seed inside me and giving birth to our tall blond blue eyed Chadson. What did you say? Nevermind, I am sure it wasnt important.

>OH YEAH? WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLE IM GONNA WHORE AROUND WITH CHAD!
>NOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY POST WALL ASS IS TOO OLD TO HAVE KIDS OR ATTRACT CHAD?
>REEEE ALL MEN AS ASSHOLES!

Attached: EA6ot94UYAAG59O.jpg (936x800, 75K)

>Y-YEAH WELL MY RICE FETISH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THEY ARE LOW HANGING FRUIT AND I WAS CONSTANTLY REJECTED BY WOMEN GROWING UP, ITS NOT SOUR GRAPES OR COPE AT ALL!
>C-CHAD WILL NEVER SETTLE DOWN! YOU COULD HAVE HAD A NICE HAIRLET WRISTLET DICKLET MANLET BETA HUSBAND LIKE ME, Y-YOUR LOSS ROASTIE!
>NOOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY HAPA SONS ARE ALL SELF HATING MANLETS AND MY HAPA DAUGHTERS ARE FACIALABUSE WHORES REEEEEEE

Attached: A7864F4C-003F-46A3-82BC-40F8278D1C11.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Ur posting on Jow Forums you could never get chad to ltr cuck for you haha cope

You underestimate my attractiveness. I come here to make fun of autists in my free time.

>>MY WAIFU MUST BE EXACTLY 164CM-

Let me stop you right fucking there. Literally no man cares about height like that.

>REEEEE LIKING FEMININE WOMEN IS A SICK FETISH SOUR GRAPES SMALL DICK PEDO WHATS WRONG CANT HANDLE 400 POUNDS OF REAL WOMYN LIKE ME I BET YOU ONLY BANG AZNS TOO REEEEEEE WHY WONT CHAD HIT ME UP ANYMORE

Attached: Whatever_df7c4d_6741273.jpg (1200x1026, 137K)

this fucking thread holy shit im dying

Only few years and virtual reality or waifu bots will make that happen

Born too late to explore the world
Born too early to explore the space
Born just in time to fuck a loli in immersive VR

>LIKING FEMININE WOMEN IS A SICK FETISH

Literally nobody ever said this. Your view of femininity is subjective especially since flat chests are associated with prepubescence i.e. biological infertility.

>SOUR GRAPES SMALL DICK PEDO You are an Asian fetishist incel posting on Jow Forums so this is most likely true.

>WHATS WRONG CANT HANDLE 400 POUNDS OF REAL WOMYN LIKE ME
I go to the gym 4 times a week and only purchase organic wholefoods. Can you say the same?

>I BET YOU ONLY BANG AZNS TOO
Bang as many Asians as you want, nobody is stopping you but your bad hygiene and inceldom.

>REEEEEEE WHY WONT CHAD HIT ME UP ANYMORE
I have been in a relationship for 2 and a half years. The only relationship you have ever been in is the one with your hand.

In conclusion, stop being a projecting retard and have sex.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FEMININITY IS SUBJECTIVE IM TOTALLY NOT A COPING MANJAWED BROAD SHOULDERED WORN OUT OBESE EX SKANK I BET YOU ARE AN ASIAN FETISHIST WITH A SMALL DICK TOO
>IM ACTUALLY A SUPERMODEL IN A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH CHAD NOOOOOOO IM NOT MAKING IT UP BECAUSE IM ANGRY REEEEEEE WHERES MY WINE

Attached: 1540596865953.jpg (936x800, 86K)

reminder that liking flat girls is a zoomer maymay. true oldfags like cows
sage

>only purchase organic wholefoods. Can you say the same?
LMAO do u like yoga and harry potter too?

Attached: 1536822038748.png (1252x1540, 1.41M)

>voluntarily consuming phthalates and fluoridated water in 2019

Look at this good goy.

Yeah better eat vegan soi food lol

Attached: 1516853014501.gif (413x243, 51K)

Shitty bait/10. Literally none of those things you described.

Only NPCs who havent done their research think onions is healthy, retard. Go eat your toothpaste.

Only NPCs who havent done their research think soi is healthy, retard.

Did you get your daily dose of BPAs today, user?

Attached: 39BEEC22-36A9-405D-9EEC-F46619BC9305.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

>BAIT BAIT BAIT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT ALL LIIIIES

Attached: +_df7c4d4dfd9e2ef0d093579502a83504.jpg (1000x855, 143K)

IMAGINE SPENDING YOUR TIME FIGHTING NECKBEARDS ONLINE
LMAO
OP IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A WORTHLESSS FAGGOT WHOOOORE

Did u get your daily dose of dog semen and jk rowling?

Attached: a62.png (1200x1000, 193K)

>hates white women
>spends his entire NEET day arguing with them online and letting them live rent free in his head

Whew.

>imblying

>meanwhile projecting front hole who was no life outside of r9gay thinks everyone else is an internet addict too
Laffing rn

Attached: 650.jpg (1305x899, 100K)

Why do you type like a literal retard user?

>YOU MADE TYPO THAT INVALIDATES EVERYTHING YASSSS QUEEN SLAY

Attached: сояк.png (350x350, 55K)

Nah, your replies have been consistently retarded.

Only retarded females and males want this. Also kill yourself for being a brainlet OP

>NOOOO YOU'RE RETARDED ME SMART

Attached: 1563607740258.png (726x750, 124K)

>HRT is actually ridiculously cheap
>Already looking pretty feminine just from some light exercise and a decent diet
Time to leave the male gender behind and become a qt girl

Why not join me?
.gg/myT7chJ

Attached: 22 - 71PsY47.jpg (554x800, 31K)