Daily look for my brazilian bf/gf

Daily look for my brazilian bf/gf who'd like to fuck my female(male) pale goth butt then watch pirated release movies laying on each other in the couch

Attached: cd5b5b350ee47524b832521e98c6e407.jpg (454x324, 25K)

seems like it won't be today

Attached: 242352352342.jpg (1600x1167, 150K)

Please be in Feira de Santana

What are you doing here, you're a normie why would you even need to do that here not to mention unless you live in SP your chances are close to 0 to find someone in your city.

>Literally found a carioca a couple of months ago
I mean... The experience was not as optimal as I'd like it to be, but it's possible.
Also, common brazilian women are just crackhead ill sluts.
We should cuck the rest of south america and go for Colombian women.

Attached: 7c5ac57ad6d10305a9a762e4ae2e26ee.jpg (738x738, 130K)

I'm in mg ;n;

>What are you doing here, you're a normie why would you even need to do that here
I'm autistic enough to hardly click with normies outside, every person i met outside is bland, but many people i met on Jow Forums were nice

>unless you live in SP your chances are close to 0 to find someone in your city.
I can hope

The other user is from a 400k city in the northeast, i can hope to someday find someone in a 600k city in the southeast

>be sao paulinofag
How does it feel knowing I am close to you, but would never go so low as to fuck a retard tranny?

I don't want anything but where do you live?

Judging by how edgy you sound you don't have anything to offer, huge loss

I'm from Juiz de Fora

Are you the "Rukafag"?

Attached: 1564872389036.jpg (225x350, 26K)

Uberlandia here, although i'm also a cute goth tranner. Have you tried Tinder? It was pretty shitty here but my region got more normies than the South of this state

>be Amazonense
>be lonely

Attached: meirl.png (899x505, 603K)

I hope you don't burn to death, jungleanon

Disgusting delusional tranny

Attached: zzfzffzfz.png (555x332, 552K)

I pass well and am very cute, got plenty of attention in the places i go and got cool friends and cool hobbies

You probably didn't even take a shower today and considers suicide often

Nice delusions. You will never be a real woman, no matter how much makeup you plaster on your face or how much hormones you take. Even mutilating yourself won't do anything. You will always remain a sad broken man.

Also nice projection there.

Attached: zfz.png (399x304, 357K)

come to sao paulo and become my cute goth trap gf

Not even reading your rant, consider killing yourself nigger.

>tfw i applied for USP but chose a local university instead
SP sounds like one of the best places to be in this country, i do wish i was there!

wow look it's the mg user again, remember our cacheta? ;-;

I'm also looking for a goth gf, anybody in sc?

Attached: 1560999153227.jpg (126x165, 10K)

it's not we have many good places in this country, right, femanon? but good luck with your studies and maybe one day you can live wherever you want :)

Well have fun permanently damaging your body you delusional retard.

You will join the 40% eventually.

mg gril here
to bad for you losers I don't care about boys

Attached: 1518039672672.png (294x265, 131K)

yada yada why didn't you kill yourself yet, loser incel

I guess most if not all of the south itself is pretty great too ^-^ hopefully one day i leave this giant farm. Best wishes to you too user

>love live
Why do latin americans like this so much?

Sao Paulo user here
This is the last place id come to look for a gf lol

I am from Salvador, want to meet some time? (I am male, just looking for friends)

*ahem*
FUCK SAO PAULO
FUCK THE SOUTH
thanks for your attention

Attached: 1546278369174.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Not even mad, the south is the best place to be here but it still is a shithole.

>sulista
>KKKKK

If you were from Curitiba I would buy you a beer no joke

i'm from uberlandia, give me your adress and I will kill you and end your suffering you disgusting tranny