Who is your favorite twitter findom?

Who is your favorite twitter findom?

Attached: 1536723084973.png (1102x720, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9WkPQ37_40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theyre all samey same for me. i just browse their profiles and jerk off and then close 30 tabs once im done.

>never donated
Pussy

I did a couple of sessions with this Japanese girl before. Shes an actual dominatrix which I liked and she spoke okay Engrish. She called me "legendary idiot" and "user-chan" (using chan to humiliate me) also she called me her American bitch which I loved! It was honestly the cutest findom I've experienced. Will return when I'm not a poorfag again.

Attached: ECG0jSBU0AA5MqI.jpeg.jpg (1152x2048, 375K)

>dark soulless bug eyes
ew

Cute! That seems really like a great experience!
I'm a little hesitant to write names here, because it's full of incels that could harass her.

same, but I'm afraid than when I'll get some disposable income I'll end up wasting on some of them

That's part of the fetish to be fair

Goddess Lexi

Mistress Amba

Attached: 1.jpg (1635x973, 1.12M)

It's the case. I've been fapping to findom since I was a NEET and always just jerked off, ejaculated and forgot about it. Once I finally got a job one day, it only took a few months until I finally gave in, became addicted to it and lost like over a thousand euros to that shit in the course of a few months. At some point it finally hit me I need to stop and learned to control my urges as best as I can and just jerk off for free now.

If girls were more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=-9WkPQ37_40
rather than
>lmao loser $end me 10$ *smiling emoji*
that would probably end badly for my wallet to be honest

Attached: 1551658254309.jpg (1780x3823, 505K)

for me, it's Goddess Alyssa
I feel you, but i still come back to that shit every few months. It's really a drug.

Attached: 1536577210933.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

>i just browse their profiles and jerk off and then close 30 tabs once im done
Glad I'm not the only one who does this. I also go on clips4sale and jerk off to the clips' descriptions and preview picture without ever buying it, despite me jerking off to findom

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS WANT TO GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO A WOMAN WITHOUT THE BENEFITS

Attached: 1565205338230.jpg (1024x683, 398K)

It just feels too good to be used, drained and mercilessly exploited

Attached: 1488452891695.png (562x426, 258K)

that's what normal women do for money but you can also have sex

I'm sorry I can't control what makes my dick hard, and the idea of giving a hot woman money so that her life is easier and mine is harder makes my dick hard

>the idea of giving a [hot] woman money so that her life is easier and mine is harder makes my dick hard
that's what a relationship is but without sex

But I'm also turned on by the fact that she openly doesn't care about me, and that she has a bunch of other subs giving her money, and that I am pretty much disposable to her

This. When we're tributing a findomme weekly or even daily and giving her our paychecks, it's not fantasy anymore. we're literally living just for her. A hot girl that we could never get, that literally doesnt give a shit about us, but we keep paying her because that gives her more power. It's even hotter when she spends it on materialistic things like Versace or Louis Vuitton when we could be using that money to pay our bills that we can hardly afford. .It's so hot and so real. Submitting to a findomme when you're an ugly virgin is the ultimate redpill.

Attached: EBYlBUQU4AAWzkW.jpeg.jpg (1538x2048, 308K)

Fucking based user, I coulnd't have said it better. Have you ever done a RTgame?

Even better, do you have discord or something to talk a little about findom?

Why don't you just fap, before you have the urge to spend it on thots

Does anyone have some irl findom experience?

Do you mean stuff like cashmeets?

more like getting into irl findom relationship

that's just getting a girlfriend lol

Can one of you guys teach a femanon to findom?

Just search for #findom on twitter and look at what the most popular dommes are doing.

Just try and be overtly selfish. Make sure your subs know that the only way they can please you is by giving you money, and ignore any guy who doesn't greet you with a cash tribute

where do I find these guys?

Tweet something tagged #findom and they'll flock

>not just orbiting dommes for free
Whats the point of paying just for her to not even send you any direct message? Ive had pretty fun conversions with doninant women online, even if i know ill get nothing physical out of it, its better than spending money for nothing.

Attached: smug_chocolatier.png (372x393, 176K)

>spending money for nothing
That's the fetish though

fuck findoms for ruining femdom. findom just treats men like disposable trash and nowadays, dominant women seem to ONLY become findoms.

I really want a findom gf

I don't believe a single one of you is really a fincuck for a minute, I think you're all findommes looking for marks and you should fuck off from this place.

Attached: 1551796773360.png (640x704, 305K)

But i am, user. Sorry, not sorry.

Rarely do I actually pay the girls. I usually just do what and said

Please let me be your paypig?

i'm a paypig to an anime goddess

Attached: goddess nami 2.png (549x822, 122K)

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen desu. That's probably a guy, you know that?

i'm addicted its all i can cum 2

Attached: goddess nami 3.png (557x855, 220K)

I can't stop it's pathetic....

Attached: ndg.png (575x394, 26K)

at least give your money to a girl. it's obviously a dude you're talking to

anime is hotter

I'm sure there are a bunch of findom anime caption pictures you can find online for free

Just stop. I dont believe any of you are into this. Like said. Its a pretty obvious shill thread. The replies do not seem genuine and only seem like people looking for their next victims. Stop trying to get people from here you useless whores

i haven't found many :/

Look, some people have this fetish, and they just can't help it. I'm encouraging people to do this , and get off without wasting their money on some whore

Yeah,i understand that some people do have this fetish,but the thread is full of shills trying to get people to spend money. But i think your post was pretty good. Its good to encourage people with the fetish to just enjoy it without spending money.

Thats what i try to do but sometimes i get sucked in

kek what the fuck is this
what is findom just being called a pig and that's it?
maybe all the non retards here should just make findom anime twitters kek you don't even have to do anything

Pretty much i just love the humiliation

post a amazon code right now piggy

Attached: 2522077-tsunade naruto.jpg (262x193, 9K)

Do you have twitter? or discord