Mfw im so poor that i just had to cancel all of my insurances

>mfw im so poor that i just had to cancel all of my insurances
>mfwi i currently have huge financial problems since my government is starting to refuse giving me neetbux anymore
>have to eat canned beans everyday or bread
and only drink tap water
>grandma most likely kicking me out soon since i cant pay the rent anymore
>havent left my apartment in 10 months and cant survive alone anyway(grandma buys all of our food)

its fucking over robots, i have nowhere to go and i cant function in society or with people in general, thats why i just sat at home with my grandmaall this time but thats not possible now anymore

the end is near

Attached: IMG-20160724-WA0003.jpg (1102x967, 62K)

Literallu just join the Coast Guard

Why were you on neetbux?

what country are you from?
orignaldianfji0an

germany, the german government justdoesnt pay for you anymore if they realize you are not able to work anymore at all because of mental issue, they only care and continue paying if you have phisical disabilities, depression and severe social anxiety to the point where its pretty much a mental illness are just meme shit for them, so they are starting to cut all my shit off

Attached: 299+where+i+live+_a9658289813eff1e22219ccb88c1265c.jpg (271x325, 24K)

can't you get a job at a supermarket or something?
I remember watching a vlog of a german guy that was talking about how he had worked at a supermarket and he was being paid 1500 euroes a month, which compared to where I live, Italy, it's an insane amount of money.
It can't be that hard even if you have social anxiety, most of it must be simply stacking shelves.

What part of germany?
t. kraut, too
Also, what issues do you have, if I may ask?

Get a job
It's how most people make money
The more you know....

Leann to code

no, you dont understand, im completely cut off from society to the point where i cant even leave my home anymore at all, i have ignored all of my appointments in the last 10 months because i wasnt able to leave my house, i literally cant do shit anymore to the point where my "social anxiety" and depression is pretty much so bad that it should be considered a mental ilness at this point, i cant even talk to people on the phone, buy my own food, talk to my parents or anything normal at all, i can only comunicate with my grandma anymore, im so deep into the abyss you cant even possibly understand how bad things really are for me, so if im forced to move out due to me not being able to pay my rent, then thats basically a death sentence for me and i will most likely end up killing myself sadly mental problems like that are not being taken serious at all so im just fucked, everyone always thinks im exaggerating or making this stuff up and that it cant be THAT bad but it really is, im like a 1 in a million case if it comes to social anxiety. i always cheated my way through life, i had to abandon school and just take private lessons when i was joung but even that was too much for me so i just stopped doing that too, its only gotten worse ever since, also i cant take theraphy because i cant leave my house, its just over for me

Attached: 1468890332033.png (645x1260, 440K)

>What part of germany?
Just say if you don't want to tell.
Also, better start early to get used to talking to people, like on phone or discord or whatever, or else it will hit you like a wall when you get thrown out.

You should go to a therapist to be honest. I'm sure in Germany those people are qualified and probably have experience in cases of anxiety as severe as yours and can help you.

berlin

also its too late for me too rejoin society, i stopped eating cause of depression and im currently only at like 48kg at 171cm height also i stopped doing things like basic hygene because nothing matters to me anymore since im basically always alone, my hair and beard are so long now i legit look like fucking santa claus, i also live in a dark chamber since there are no windows in my room and i never leave my room, i see sunlight once every few days and im as pale as a vampire , also my skin started getting so bad it looks like i have a fucking dissease or took drugs my whole life, i cant show myself like this to anyone anymore

Attached: 1562964336060.png (633x758, 158K)

If you get kicked out just check into a mental hospital

get a job u lazy nigger; i couldnt get neetbux, fuck you

yea, thats probably whats gonna happen, jesus christ man fuck this shit why couldnt i be born normal fuck you you fucking shit life everything is always so unfair

Attached: 1566100539396.png (475x619, 92K)

could be worse user you could be a burger. we don't get shit for NEETbux over here

how does it feel not being an american from the best state
t. american from the best state

Best idea so far
That's where crazy people belong anyways

I make 21k/year in neetbucks

fucking normies you would never understand you are just fake robots

Attached: 1557134727753.png (840x854, 434K)

what from? I know there ARE people here with NEETbux but it's a lot harder to get them

At least you're fluent in two languages, I'd love to be able to have that skill. I spent years in french class and I still can't really speak it

>has self awareness
>doesn't behave normally
>is too lazy for a job
oof, you got what you wanted in life.

You gotta get blown up in the middle east though

Would you rather be homeless then?

i couldnt get shit, and had to go back to work or be homeless, i hope the OP suffers.

plus Germany is my dream country

STFU I CANT WORK IM UGLY AS SHIT NO ONE WOULD EVEN TAKE ME AND I BROKE UP SCHOOL EARLY I HAVE NO DEGREE IN ANYTHING IM FUCKING USELESS I CANT EVEN COME OUT OF MY BED EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AT 9 PM

Attached: 1566730015203.jpg (196x250, 5K)

If he was an American he would literally die on the street homeless. Since he is German he probably will get some sort of welfare and will be able to maybe turn his life around. Not so great of a country after all huh?

start waking up early, go back to school, and then get a job. not complicated. if you had an easy childhood that doesn't mean you can take it easy forever

im a 2/10, and am fucking insane, have split personalities, and sociopath, they forced my ass back to work. lazy nigger

>he doesn't teach german online for money
why?

if you're in non english speaking countries you'll basically have to learn english

I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE NO ONE EVER BELIEVES ME WHEN I TELL THEM HOW BAD AND FUCKED UP MY LIFE IS FUCK YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ALL THE NORMIES AND NPCS THATI HAD TO ENCOUNTER IN THE LAST PATHETIC YEARS OF MY LIFE I COULD NEVER HAVE A NORMAL JOB WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

Attached: 1564042535924.jpg (808x805, 41K)

fuck you bitch.

and for real post pics of your blonde female relatives

I told you. You fucking have to go talk to a terapist.
Stop reading pol and the retarded npc meme. If you want to improve your condition in any way whatsoever you have to let people help you

Just get a job lazy fag

>OP asks for help
>People give advice
>WHAA I CANT DO ANYTHING IM USELESS WHAA

Stop complaining then you autistic fuck

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzz.png (360x309, 308K)

i'm nowhere near being a normie

FUCK YOU I WILL TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE OF MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS AND POST IT TO PROVE THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP ON LIFE ANYONE COULD SEE THAT NO ONE EVER BELIEVES ME OTHERWISE

Attached: 1557134727752.png (840x854, 412K)

if you gave up you would go live on the streets

do it user, it'll help us help you

get, a, job,

any job, washing dishes,carrying bricks, eating ass and sucking dick, fuck it do anything
foundations muh nigga
you need some ground to stand on, and dont scream "i cant"

cuz nobody cares. you have to. deal with it

if u gave up youd be dead by now btw, also yeah post pic and link it

If you had legitimately given up you would have killed yourself already.
You're kinda crying for help here. And I'm gonna reiterate my advice, yes you need help, yes you can be helped but you need to contact a professional that is not strange to this kind of predicaments

ITS FUCKING OVER FOR ME I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT IM TOO FUCKING UGLY TO EVER REJOIN SOCIETY

Attached: 20190830_230857.jpg (2576x1932, 1.76M)

>being nonwhite
what a fucking faggot

i know right, fuck youd think a nigger would be fine with at least picking some cotton but hes too lazy to even do that lol

oh hey post malone

i like your hair user
you look like a wise man

shave your head, cut your beard, put on some clean clothes, oh and stop acting like you have a vagina

fixed.

dem smoothe cheeks, youve got good genes dont waste em

i havent fucking cut my hair or beard in almost 2 years and the last time i took a shower was months ago, this is the face of a broken man

nice flex but its time you did something about it innit bruv?

you aren't even that ugly. Just get your hair and beard cut and contact a therapist.
Nobody gives a fuck if other people are ugly. There are plenty of people uglier than you.
Not being a 10 won't prevent you from getting a job, just get the help you need

Can do you chores for your grandma in place of rent? If there's any possibility that you can work at all, get a job as has been said before in this thread.

There is ways to make money online but you need to invest and you sound fucked

HOLY SHIT, YOU'VE CLEAN SKIN AND pretty okay face, if only you took care of your hair and showered

not to sound like a normalfag but you really don't look bad at all, it's probably just all in your head. maybe some hair trimming to neaten up your look a bit, but you don't really need any else

I'm afraid to say, it's mostly all in your head. You look fine. Just fucking shave. Do anything. All it would take is a few minutes of effort.

sorry fixed the image

it doesnt even matter anymore im too deep in the abyss im probably legit mentally ill and either need to go into a mental hospital or kill myself at this point but thanks for trying to help me at least robots, i dont regret making this thread, i feel like sleeping now, thanks for replying to me

Attached: 1567199775372.jpg (1914x1932, 902K)

Honestly, even in your fucked up state, you look better than me. Just get a relative or someone you know to secure you a job, if you can't do it yourself. Any kind of job is okay with your circumstances taken into account.
People are NOT out to get you. You can talk to them. You can be awkward and that's till okay. You can function fine. Just start somewhere. Do something productive for 20 days, and if you're still in the supposed agony that you're in, NOW you'll have a decent excuse.

>im probably legit mentally
It's not unlikely. But then again, most mental illness you can just push through, especially depression. I have severe mental anxiety and depression, and I'm really no better than you, but I have a wagie job that keeps me in check. As others have pointed out, just do something, anything, for some money.

>i have ignored all of my appointments in the last 10 months because i wasnt able to leave my house, i literally cant do shit anymore to the point where my "social anxiety" and depression is pretty much so bad that it should be considered a mental ilness at this point
fuck man i know this feel somewhat. there was a woman who was apparently a therapist who made an AMA thread here a week or so ago and i asked her about it. its called agoraphobia

>Earning what you have makes you a normie
The absolute state of The Fatherland

Attached: sadman.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Agoraphobia, clown fobia, and whatever the fuck else can be conquered by simply feeling the fear and doing that shit anyway.
If there was a fire in his room, he'd be quick to get the fuck out no matter how "tired" he felt. Fuck that shit, starting acting now. Clean your room, unironically.

im not interested in your advice thanks. the post was meant for op, im doing fine

My advice isn't meant for you. I know OP's gonna read this so might as well throw it out there.

If nobody else does, I believe you. I've met people with Social Anxiety disorder before. It really should be a legit handicap. I just wish there was more I could say to ease your pain, man

>agoraphobia can be conquered by simply feeling the fear and doing that shit anyway
This is the same mindset as people who think you can just "will" yourself out of bad situations. Nigger agoraphobia and other phobias are genuine, real mental problems and require intense therapy to overcome. You don't just "hurr just do it!" to overcome them. It took me 3 years of constant work through my own form of exposure therapy to even be able to hold normal conversations with people, and I wasn't as bad as OP, I just had severe anxiety due to trauma. OP can't even leave his house, he needs therapy and help.

Am this guy OP Actually was on your side until I saw those posts. fuck you, faceposting nigger.

Get a job, it's fucking easy. If your job record is so shitty that you can't, then just hustle. If you're so broken that you can't even do that, then commit a crime and go to jail. You need the reality check, and would come out more productive than you are right now.

Damn, Krauts are brutal. They never lost that NatSoc edge.

>I'M PALE AS A VAMPIRE AND HAVE SICK SKIN
>skin is smooth as fuck and is pinkish
nigga go outside
have sex