Tall Girl

youtube.com/watch?v=niQgiMwQOEQ

Look at this. Film Industry makes a sympathetic movie about tall women and their problems. They have the manlet as a the laughingstock. Oh and of course she gets her tall beautiful chad too in the end.

Attached: Tol+girl+couldnt+maintain+tolness_fc64ea_6468481.jpg (1200x3138, 381K)

Islam is taking over
they hate masculine women it messes with the "natural order"

lmao what a joke

Attached: 1567190072256.jpg (1280x960, 343K)

No one likes masculine women

I am 6'6 (~200cm) and look like a freak, make a film about me!

some men prefer to be stay at home dads because they are more fit for raising the kids and their wife would rather work. the man is just as manly, the woman is just as womanly.

It's because they're pathetic low t retards who are easily brainwashed by this shit. The kids probably aren't even his, if they even have kids.

you been listening to too many African and Asian religions

You have convinced me. I will now become a tranny and enter into an open relationship like a good western boi

So you were assigned female at birth?

>like 6-6.2 girls
>will never date one because im fucking 5.11

Its not fucking fair

Do tall girls actually get bullied though

>They have the manlet as a the laughingstock
Of course. Young girls won't watch a show where the main girl ends up dating a manlet.

At least in harem animes targeted towards young boys, there's at least one girl who's taller than him, usually more than one

I said BOI

Of course the man has to be fucking taller than the woman in every film ever. The short man is also always the fucking laughing stock. Such bullshit

there's a 6'9 girl with a 5'7 bf

you're still listening to their religions
it's still a patriarchy at home, more so because he'll be there all the time
but the woman controls the money( as God intended)
I know its weird and kind of a novel idea, 2 adults raising children, but it works really well for some people.

I cant think of any situation where living as some eunuch help helper for mummy would be a good thing for a normal healthy man. Such a pathetic arrangement, letting literal livestock rule over you lol.

you're retarded
he could still be dominant in the bedroom and he could still lead the family in decision making. if anything the wife working so he can be a neet dad could be seen as more of an act of dominance than the inverse.
I guess that's all in who you ask, theres people who think a big dick mother nature gave you(like mother nature gives women vaginas) is more manly than building a home with your own hands and brain.
whatever. different folks, different strokes

>he could still be dominant in the bedroom and he could still lead the family in decision making
Cope.
The rest is just loser talk, like those smug neets who think they're the shit because they can mooch off of their aging parents.

>loser
you're so blind

At least the Chinese try and appeal to manlets. Fuck the west.

Copetalk

>"cope"
>"loser"
>"cope"
projecting

Nope, cope cope COPE

you're projecting because you'd love to spend all morning breaking up fights, cleaning up spills, trying to find the right combination of food your kids are willing to eat that day to make a complete meal, taking them on wildlife adventures, walking them to school, spending the afternoon crafting robots to clean your house for you with your stay at home dad buddies, and then at the end of the day you make your wife give you another baby
I hope you can cope without that life.

The holy trips of truth never lie
Fuck

There are kinky hoes everywhere brotha. I hope u find a bitch that's into dudes like u.

Hes not even fetish short mate, king of manlets territory is the worst just for that.

This trailer made me want to go postal.

Holy shit being a manlet is like playing halo 2 on fucking legendary.

Attached: 1565988079327.jpg (634x1137, 109K)

>"Hows the weather up there?"
Damn, what a burn I dont know how shes gonna survive.
>Short best friend gets rejected by tall girl and made to be a joke throughout the series.
The show should be about him desu, its way harder to be a short guy than a tall girl. Tall girls go with tall guys, short girls go with tall guys. No girl actively wants a shorter guy.
It would be worth watching if he just fucking lost it and you see his descent into madness. It would be amazing if it took a turn like that out of nowhere.

Attached: 1544888346443.png (1425x1125, 701K)

>It would be worth watching if he just fucking lost it and you see his descent into madness. It would be amazing if it took a turn like that out of nowhere.
This, plot twist at the end of the movie is that the manlet guns down the entire school.

>me want tall man
>fuck off incel
And foids always say we're judgemental

>netflix teenage girl wish fulfillment movie is shitty
Well, no shit. I'd love to see the backlash if they did the same with le evil incles, though

Attached: 1548758142867.png (645x773, 11K)

>prom night
>tall girl is finally about to kiss chad in front of everyone
>suddenly manlet kicks the door open in the background and opens fire with a machinegun
>carrie-style massacre ensues
That would be extremely kino, holy shit

Attached: consensual sex.jpg (500x464, 37K)

The manlet guy isn't entitled to the tall girl love you fucking incels, even my sisters know what's up on youtube ;)

Attached: Screenshot (59).png (1043x588, 80K)

why do wh*te "people" do this