Wagecuck thread

How are you Holding up this Friday?

Attached: 300px-Wagecuck2.jpg (300x188, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eQ6qEwEuwAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not well user

mfw I have to find a shitty wagecuck job just so my Dad will look at me as less of a failure

Just got my schedule for next week.

Only got one day off.
Strongly considering calling in "sick" on one of those days.

honestly good, only got another month or so until i move to live with my uncle and help him with his private contracting business, got $4400 in the savings as of today and know my driving test is gonna be a breeze as i always take my dads truck everywhere. Funny thing, all that for hiding in the back of a store and eating free food for a year. life is not so bad bros.

>mfw one of the managers got pissy with me about quitting so suddenly while I handed in my notice
>mfw live in an at will state so I legally could bail whenever the hell I want just as they could dump my ass for any reason at any time
Literally every job and apprenticeship I have applied for and gotten an interview with is better in both pay, benefits, and just the job itself than anything fast food/restaurant related, and I highly doubt they would be much use for a reference. Funnily enough all of my former coworkers and managers either didnt care or congratulated me for it. The fact I even bothered to show up to hand it in and finish my shift should make them thankful, but it is no longer my problem. Already have good references and alibis set up anyways. Now I am just debating if I should show up tomorrow morning to drop my uniform and shit off or not even bother.

Attached: 0D92C46A-1796-4D56-8EA7-1F3BAF8EBFF8.jpg (502x316, 35K)

Called in sick for the first time in 2 years, I don't want to go back I'm not able to sleep anymore than 6 hours for some reason, but I still feel so exhausted. Somebody please help me

Attached: 34735756.gif (500x255, 426K)

My family actually got me a well paying job
Only thing is its in the south, I have to work in a office from 7 to 7 six days a week, and Ill have to give up NEETdom Im sad

Where are you wagecuckin it at user? and to any other anons who can answer this question, I'm thinkin of working at McDonald's part time and I was wondering what it's like, I don't expect it to be easy or anythin like that, but I just feel like a lot of people over exaggerate what it's like.

Attached: 1565706044721 (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Last night of evening shifts
>Long weekend ahead of me
>Used some vacation time to book tuesday off as well to take full advantage of said weekend
Doing pretty well. Since everyone left early it should be a super chill night. Might watch some spoopy movies or just chill on the chon until I have to pack up and leave.

man, sounds really stressful guys. Well, he he, gonna go take a bath then get under my covers and play some xbox, maybe uber eats some Maccas, can't have you wagies being lazy now right? anyways, remember to always be respectful to the customer and pay your taxes so us neets can be forever comfy. Thanks wagies!!!

Attached: fuckwagies.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Currently an employee at franchise mcfags and all I tell people when they ask me your question is "it's only stressful if you allow it to be" the secret to wagecucking is to take everything with a grain of salt. keep your sanity

What kind of shit do they mostly have you doing? I've worked as a cashier before at a grocery store and then once at a subway.

Cashier shit was what you would expect it to be, and subway was just a bit of everything desu.

I take it McFags is somewhat like Subway? Just do whatever the fuck they need you to do? Also I heard McFags offers some pretty good benefits.

Attached: 1557106071037.png (225x225, 6K)

>wage cuck at mc donalds from around 2003 until approx 2008
It was one of the most degrading, stressful and high pressure places I have ever worked. Customers treat you like shit, upper management treats you like shit and unless you got on with your co-workers...They'll treat you like shit.
That being said...What the job actually entitles is stupid easy, free or cheap food every day is a bonus, plus it's easy to lose weight even if you eat there every day since you're on your feet so much and being put under near constant stress. Also sometimes you'll get lucky and get cool managers who have your back...This is pretty rare though
All in all...If you have no other choice, go for it, but you'll hate the world afterwards.

I'm only planning on working there part time so hopefully it wont be as bad but I don't expect it to be that much better.

I'm just debating working there because they're hiring and I wanna have some pocket cash for spending whenever I wanna buy something, probably one of the most genuine answers I'll get from my question, so thank you very much for that user.

Attached: holdthatfeel.jpg (1383x1600, 295K)

the best thing you can do is find a place that is already full staffed and you will just be the guy that help out with everything, you won't get as much hours this way but you can run to the back when nobodies looking and just chill. I do this all the time at my store.

like literally make a shopify dropshipping store you won't have to wagecuck anymore

I finally quite my shitty wage cuck job
Worked there over 2 1/2 years and hated every minute of it but I wasn't in a position to quite financially. Feels like I threw 2 1/2 years of my youth away but at least now I appreciate life more.
Don't worry bros, this wont be your life forever. One day you'll have a job where you don't have to deal with shitty people or greasy food or shit pay or suicidal tendencies.
The best feeling is not having that pre work dread.

Attached: 1567111113024.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

Won't managers n shit get mad at me for doing that?

>What kind of shit do they mostly have you doing?
Depends on your personality and experience. If you come across as friendly and sociable during the interview (That coupled with your cashier experience) they'll probably stick you on counter (eat in customers) and eventually drive through. If They still want you but you come off as more autistic, they may stick you in the kitchen/grill. Less customer facing, but hot as hell, cramped during full staffed hours and have to always be working fast.
If you're SUPER lucky (Especially with only being part time) they may stick you on janitor duty. This is self explanatory. Cleaning the lobby, bathrooms, etc and sometimes cleaning the cooking equipment in the back.
I worked all three during my 5+ years there and doing maintenance/janitor work was by far the best. Low stress, low customer interaction, just cleaning.

Alrighty makes sense to me, I'll keep that in mind when I get around to applying if I chose to do so. I gotta figure out my schedule first before I can see if I have time to fit something in like that, but thank you very much for the insight!

Attached: BloomerDoomerHug.jpg (459x459, 28K)

No worries boss!
The soul crushing work at Mc Donalds is what actually spurred me to try and better myself and land my current position in IT. I babysit servers and networks and get paid MAD BUCK to do so.

I'm glad to hear that something good came out of that work, and congrats user I hope that all goes well for you!

Attached: 1552358383288.png (645x773, 10K)

Why do you guys work these shit jobs?

Are you just stupid?

>Are you just stupid?

Because work is work user, I bet you dont even have a job, and you're just shitting on actual hard work, jobs aren't supposed to be fun.

Attached: 66419575_119927585949831_3543246318995760249_n.jpg (333x333, 19K)

Reminder that NEETs and wagie's are 2 sides to the same coin.
youtu.be/eQ6qEwEuwAo

Attached: noone.jpg (800x600, 108K)

Does anyone else just not give a shit if they get fired anymore?

I got formally written up today and I don't care.

Fridays are my Sundays. I have to be back at work at 3:30 tomorrow morning. Thankfully classes are starting back up, so I'll be cutting back hours. Really not looking forward to this whole rest of my life thing.

Attached: fba.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>Why do you guys work these shit jobs?
every job is basically shit. there's no such thing as an enjoyable job

>Are you just stupid?
maybe, but by most measures no

>Why do you guys work these shit jobs?
Because I base my enjoyment of life off of material goods and paid experiences that can only be done if I am gainfully employed.
I have no higher calling, I don't want a family (I fucking hate kids), my libedo is down to a point where an occasional wank will satisfy me, I have nothing to strive for except more stuff, more trips around the world and more events that tend to be exclusive to money.

>material goods and paid experiences
like what? i have a car and nice pc and laptop and nice phone

i never enjoyed travelling

i need something to justify wageslaving. all i want to do is save up and be NEET and live frugally (i could survive off $10/day easily)

I'm a film student and 'm afraid I'm gonna have to wagecuck, how bad is it?

I mean that's all well and good for you, and hell if you can live a minimalist lifestyle, then fuck yeah man! Go you!
For me; even though I hate being with people I like seeing places. My most recent trip took my to Japan and I loved it! Everyone was in their own little world, no one bothered me, and I could just take in the culture without resistance.
I also like doing shit like seeing my favourite bands live in concert, I have plans to get my solo skydiving certification, and maybe my scuba diving certification.
I tend to live life as: If I haven't tried it, and can afford to learn it, I want to do it.
And to live that life, I need money.

Wage cucking at Car wash, only work four days a week. Have Fridays off but have to return to work on Saturdays because manager says "We get really busy on Saturdays". Been working there since late May, hopefully I can last for another 4 months there. One of the supervisors yesterday asked me to become a supervisor since a two of them left a few weeks ago. I turned down the offer because I have my doubts on whether or not I will last another month here, let alone the amount of responsibility on my shoulders to be one of them. Should I have taken the offer anons Or will I be suffering more at work?

>skydiving
>scuba diving

i did both and didn't enjoy them

i guess we're just two different people

i'd rather sleep in ,wake up without any alarm, crack open a can of pibb / dr pepper, sit out on the patio and smoke my tobacco pipe. that's how i like my mornings

then i'll eat a nice, hearty breakfast made exactly the way i like it. read the news (often like to watch videos in the morning until my brain wakes up

then during the day read something a bit more interesting. go to the gym, exercise, come home, do some more reading

i never cared much for foreign plants or architecture

>replies to 5 posts
>doesn't get a single (you)
is this the epitome of neetdom? that not even Jow Forums wants to talk to you?

pretty well, got some advice for people looking for jobs. go for a kitchen porter position, its making me less of an autist day by day. when you work in an environment where you are forced to communicate all the time, it can actually make you better at talking to people. give it a shot guys, its character building work and plus you occasionally get to work with the chefs if someone isnt in.

Honestly my man: That's a good life to live. You're at peace with yourself and I can respect that. Maybe one day...When I can't truly experience anything new, then maybe I'll wind down to a comfy, quiet life of inner reflection.
But until then...
Kowabunga it is

probably the only reason im working. i mean ive never had this much money in my life but it all goes down the fucking drain on junk food, if i dont have a job my parents will complain about me to my grandad who constantly remarks about how inferior i am to my cousins and siblings.

sounds great, i would like to live like this as for the most part ive never really been interested in living around others. most friendships ive had have been vapid and meaningless, i dont think i meld with people at all. maybe life is okay alone

I have to work tomorrow lads and for the past few days I feel like I have muscular dystrophy. Like I'm just so sore and a few days off I still feel this way.

Attached: 1460074040591.gif (500x440, 874K)

what do you do? and why is it on weekends

I work at a full serve car wash. I work a completely different schedule everyweek. In fact I've never had a consistent schedule at any job ever.

Should I fap or should I save my energy/testosterone to get through tomorrow?

Who /dishbitch/ here?

holy shit different hours every week? well to answer your question about the fap thing probably one night of nofap aint gonna change anything so might as well choke the chicken. on a side note you might want to get more consistent work, i signed up to an agency that gets me random jobs all around london, all of them are the same hours each day. look up blue arrow if you're willing to work temp jobs (they are usually consistent schedules and the works usually pretty easy)

I used to work in a kitchen and from time to time I'd help you tortured souls.

I'm part time so a constantly changing schedule dont matter to me really. Sometimes I work 8 days a week sometimes it's just 3 or 4. My best buddy is the manager so it's chill and the tips can be really really good.

now you put it in that context id probably stay there if you know the manager. thats a blessing

It really is, shit would suck otherwise. hes actually cool with me taking the winter off and neeting for a few months and coming back. I just gotta figure out how much to save up.

That's nice of you, but I'm quick at what I do so it's really not a problem. $15/hr at least.

Attached: 1556881994743.png (800x821, 682K)

>Sometimes I work 8 days a wee
u wot m8

i assume that means he'll work 8 days and then take time off, idk though

I'm in the military so I get today and Monday off. Bought enough food to last 4 days so I don't have to leave my room. Just playing wow every waking moment

I was wagecucking it in the 90s...did it again last year but didn't work long..here's the deal tho..you will meet some very sexy and dirty girls working at these fast food places...when I was much older and cuckin it I got some nice younger ass...I liked staring at their asses all day in the right black pants too..just be extra confident and act like a lil smart ass and you will get laid...cuckin it for pussy 2019

>he can still keep track of the weeks
a week to me is just however many days I work.

Sometimes I have a 4 day work week or an 8 day work week.

exactly this, im just retarded at speaking

Attached: th7gxwvmjaa31.jpg (799x999, 84K)

Just found new job at the beakery. Making 10 Euros per Hour

The doctors told me I really have to lose weight today. I thought working at this carwash would help, you know scrubbing a couple hundred cars a day, somedays you'll scrub close to a thousand tires all together. It felt like a good work out at first but it seems I've reached a plateau. I just can't imagine working out on top of waging, it's so hard to have the energy for basic chores on top of waging.

Attached: 1535905470905.jpg (737x758, 74K)

try DNP there's only 10% chance of peripheral neutropathy

i think i was starting to get it after i lost 20lbs of fat effortlessly and have been scared to take any more

Quit my job a couple months ago getting ready for college. Was working in a grocery store cutting meat, easy job but pretty depressing company and my coworkers were all annoying.
Never gonna be working minimum wage again though.

Attached: BlueballCollage.jpg (5088x2592, 1.16M)

Security at an Hotel 12 hours every shift, only day off on Monday. Tuesday to Thursday I cover my shift in an abandoned terrain property of the Hotel less work those days as I have to receive people from the Hotel that comes to Dump electronic Junk. Sometimes other receive Folk from the Company that comes to play Soccer there is a small area where they play. Friday to Sunday I watch the Hotel on night is stressful those days. One of my coworkers in the morning is an insufferable old man that thinks his work is Holy and also is an asskisser to my Boss, I hate that Bastard hope he dies in the following years.

What benefits does the supervisor position offer other than looking good on a resume?

Nothing much, I would still get the same benefits as of now. It's piss poor benefits too, if you wanted to take a week off you would have wage here for 4 years. The only thing I can see as beneficial is working 10 hours a day for 5 days a week. At the moment I am only putting barely 20 hours a week. About a month ago I was pulling in 32 hours a week. Hourly wage here is $11/he, if I get the supervisor position it's an extra $0.25 towards my paycheck which I don't see as being worth it.

Been working 30 hours a week for years, since I was in 10th grade up until just a year ago where I finished university with a shit degree with shit grades. The hours were comfy (two 8 hour days friday and sunday, then a 12 hour shift on saturday) because I would have 4 days at home to fuck off and the paycheques let me live pay cheque to pay cheque.

Now I need to actually fully wage cuck it to pay off debt and save up money but my degree doesn't help with anything and I want nothing to do with higher education after getting out of the classroom. Finished training for a call center job for a charity and its already draining me. The fact that I spend 2 hours getting there on transit and doing it again to get back home probably doesn't help.

Basically, I'm 24 years old and having a tough time not knowing what the fuck I want out of my existence or really how to proceed with getting a job

Attached: 1566244690947.jpg (678x710, 45K)

What college user?

original cumbrains

Tick tock. Watch that clock. Don't forget to set an alarm! No sleeping in.

Attached: 1490583914785.jpg (409x409, 45K)

wat degree fren

wat denbts

Work at an auto center with only bros and fuck around all day and get paid way more than any other shitty job I have ever worked
>better hours
>better pay
>no women
>no drama

I just finished working two weeks in a row with a 13 hour shift. At least I have a three day weekend now, maybe longer if I finally decide not to go back.

Attached: gunfeel.png (450x367, 44K)

>tfw only work 2 days a week
>been doing this for a year

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Attached: 1567014438894.png (557x557, 374K)

I'm a construction laborer. Every single day on the commute I dream about blocking my boss' number, hiding in the woods and dying there.

wat job do u have where you can only work 2 days per week? sounds comfy as heck

i have to work 5x a week but i wish i could just work 3 or 4 and take less pay

It's a generic food service job, but when I interviewed I was clear that I only wanted to work two days a week because of school, and if that meant they didn't wanna hire me, fine. But they hired me anyways.

Attached: 1566759408861.jpg (550x550, 52K)

>tfw dont really care about developing some formal retirement plan that I will almost certainly not be able to use unless I am decrepit and already a few years away from dropping at best
>tfw just want to dick around doing various contractor type jobs in places like the dakotas and alaska for good payment and some other bennies or sell my body to science for the very unlikely chance I become a cyborg terminator or something
Maybe I am just being young and stupid, but I already knew much of normie life is a complete meme for quite some time now, not to mention that even if I magically got involved with them without wasting my life paying off ludicrous amounts of debt I would probably hate it. I would like to get a decent apprenticeship or get into some type of school, but even that is just tying into doing a bunch of random shit around the country which may lead to a comfy and lucrative spot somewhere somehow.

Attached: FECD3266-C66D-4B0A-ADBD-C15D16CBC1B0.jpg (940x627, 111K)

Finally free, dog bless weekends

Had a pretty dang good Friday, work tomorrow as well God bless but gad zukes I wish I could fall asleep. Had nothing but a cup or two of joe and now I can not get to bed.

Unless you write up something good for a studio you are going to wage cuck, I learnt that after working at Starbucks

My shift starts in 9 hours, I will pray that it rains so I can get off work early/No Work at all. Wish me luck anons.

Sometimes I wish no one cared about me so I could die in peace knowing nobody else would be affected by my death

Attached: BA0FC245-5041-4B3F-B0F2-7C511C255ED3.jpg (437x431, 24K)

I pray for thunderstorms user

I'm waiting for my dad to get out of jail. He has a lot of connections I can use to get a comfy gig.

I have off for the weekend. I got a meme degree and am just making 13 an hour in shitty retail. No clue what I wanna do.

>Thankfully classes are starting back up, so I'll be cutting back hours
same
I fucking hate working, I'd rather be an unicuck than a wagecuck

lmao, that's awful
No wonder those guys left and good that you didn't accept that offer.
>50 hours a week
You basically feel forced to support the company and have no life of your own outside the job.
This is why being a manager at shit places like McDonalds or Walmart is a huge loss in the long run and that's why most managers are incompetent or stressed or powertripping because being abusive to the staff is the only way they can cope for stress.
I work at a McDonalds part-time, and one of my managers here basically spends her entire life here. Might take a day off then and there but she always supervises a morning/evening/night shift, works overtime and sometimes it gets to the point of slaving away for 20 hours at a time.
At this point, is it even worth it? Even medieval serfs had it better off.

7 to 7 why the fuck are you doing a office job like that.

>due overnight stocking on the weekends
This would be comfy if I wasnt brainfogged and plagued with headaches all the fucking time. It was fine for the first half of the year, but now its really fucking me up bros.
Is there any way to fix this shit, or is man just not meant to have this sort of schedule?
Guess I gotta join the normgroids for the day shift if theres no real solution.

Attached: 1544737488845.jpg (773x645, 42K)

What's the point of working a lot if you don't have the free time to enjoy the labors of your work?

Attached: 1534899363991.png (1000x800, 47K)

did you do certifications or a degree user?

Probably got his job because of nepotism, like most IT fags these days.

nt hours every week? well to answer your question about the fap thing probably one night of nofap aint gonna change anything so might as well choke the chicken. on a side note you might want to get more consistent work, i signed up to an agency that gets me random jobs all around london, all of them are the same hours each day. look up blue arrow if you're willing to work temp jobs (they are usually consistent schedules and the works usually pretty easy)

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Started a new job and was being trained on front counter. The kid training me wouldn't really let me learn or do it myself so I basically just spent all day watching them do my job. I don't really care much for this low wage shit I just need the money.

Working as a cashier, it's terrible, stacies and 4/10 uglos treat me like shit every single time, I would be ok if it were only the hot ones, but I want to kill my self every time an uglo condecence me. Guys usually just ignore me, or make fun of me infront of girls

You still feel shit if you're a wagie or a NEET. It's just the human experience. Being a NEET is down right depressing, but being a wagie is stressful and exhausting.

When you're old and nearly dead, you can enjoy your rewards then.

>get fired from subway with no warning whatsoever
>sorry user well its just the way things are
>miss 1 shift at grocery store
>3 missed calls
>5 calls to my parents
>user. DUDE. YOURE PUTTING ME IN A TIGHT SPOT
>IF YOU CANT MAKE IT GIVE US A HEADS UP 2 HOURS BEFORE YOUR SHIFT
i cant wait for global warming to set this place on fire

I got a degree in history because I couldn't think about what I really wanted to do and everyone was going to university so I basically picked something at random.

I got some credit debt and student loan payments coming into effect

Its Sunday right now. i should be grinding on classic right now, but my retarded friend went to florida and didnt know he had duty and i got fucked and had to cover for him because i owe him. turns out he got fucked anyways because i couldnt cover and my plt woulda just called another dude, but since I was already here I was made to stay. :^)

I don't understand how anyone could last in wagecuckery for any amount of time. Your schedule is constantly changing and is never consistent. You're treated like human garbage by everyone you interact with. You're paid like shit for doing garbage menial work. You can't even really enjoy the few days off you get because you could be called in to cover a shift. How does anyone manage to put up with that?

I discovered the only way to deal with managers that purposely mess with you as a power trip, is to just pretend you have an anger problem and get really mad at them.

My manager used to purposely try to find stuff wrong I am doing, enforce rules on me he didn't for others. Then I tried this tactic of getting furious at him and now he leaves me alone for the most part.

It's sad I have to be this way to just work in peace. Makes me feel like crap. But it works.

Attached: FFFD09AB-3C83-4E29-A9E2-2645A6EF033F.jpg (844x1024, 108K)

What's the problem?
They're literally begging for you to come back. You can put in the bare minimum effort and still keep your job.
>5 calls to my parents
Oh, you're an entitled underage cunt, right

>You can't even really enjoy the few days off you get because you could be called in to cover a shift
>He actually turns on his phone when he's off the clock

bros i did it
i put in my 2 weeks

i feel so unfettered and free, it's amazing

Attached: at last i truly see.png (447x378, 11K)