Cutehouse shills

>cutehouse shills

Attached: goyim.png (935x1518, 1.32M)

>Should I go to ER?
Nah just walk it off

suicide within a year i guarantee you.

jesus fucking christ, fuck trannies and their shill threads. you can't fuck up your life worse than this.

Underaged maganiggers are just as obnoxious as trannies

>tfw you accidentally dilate with a cheese grater f

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

The islamic state has done nothing wrong

Attached: Rober A Hawkins.jpg (500x668, 125K)

he spitting straight facts.

hopefully they both die out.

Maybe it does heal just fine? I mean it looks fucked up but I never see what these pics look like one year later.

It never heals, retard. The entire point is that its an opening, festering wound that you need to dilate to keep open.

now that's a REAL bussy OWO

would you lick it or put your peepee in it?

No it isn't, otherwise they'd all be dead within a month from infection. Think for a second retard.

I would happily lick it and stick it, as long as its not bleeding anymore. She wants to be a girl, she gonna get riced! kek

and you're officially a disgusting, mentally ill piece of shit. seek professional help

i would impwegnate it uwu

scar tissue develops and prevents that iirc

stop coming in threads that are gonna trigger ye

i bet after all the HRT pills you've been taking there's not enough sperm count in your testis to impregnate a real pussy, let alone a fake one

>spoilering
you know what no matter how dedicated a janny or mod is to improving his board, as long as this blatant lgbt trash is endorsed by Jow Forums owns staff nothing will change

yew* forgot a letter

stating the truth=/=triggered, try harder hon

This is the funniest shit I've seen today.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

i guess we should be grateful they didn't outright delete this thread

Holy shit, how can people not think this is caused by some kinda schizophrenia?

because it happens naturally all over the world across history. why does it bother yew so much?

sorry but chopping your dick off does not happen naturally all over the world across history, maybe you should have your facts checked again

Castration is not natural lol, I find it hilarious actually. I hope you chop your dick off user :)

Bumping so the trannies see their futures. :)