Whatever happened to the sexually deranged furfag? He deleted all his social media

Whatever happened to the sexually deranged furfag? He deleted all his social media.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 539K)

probably yiffing in hell rn

Is there any other type of furfag?

story? kiwifarms thread?

who the fuck cares? we get it, a mentally ill furry killed his hands with frostbite so that he could have paws. how much fucking "discussion" is necessary for this faggot?

He killed himself hopefully.

sicko furry put dry ice on his hands for six hours so they died and had to be amputated. he did this so he could live out a forced fantasy where he has paw prosthetics and let his gay boyfriend take care of him.

some people were pointing out that the frostbite patterns were too uniform to be dry ice. meaning he may have dipped his hands in fucking liquid nitrogen or something

holy fuck that's truly mental illness

oh and by the way, I went through his fiance's twitter earlier, and his fiance was friends with Kero, the furfag who tortured and raped animals and roadkill. idk if ppl know about that yet

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Mischievous Doggo on Twitter.png (942x1124, 680K)

That was news to me, but I'm not surprised.
Yiffers gonna yiff.

yeah, but it just makes it more obvious that this was some fetish shit

>He deleted all his social media.
lmao probably out of shame once he couldnt keep hiding the real reason he did it: because hes a massive degenerate cumbrain

Anyone have any images that could catch me up to speed with that happened?

furry posted that he had gotten frostbite on his hands because he put them in dry ice to manage pain from arthritis and fell asleep because of medicine. so because of the frostbite he had to have them amputated. but because of the fact that he's a furry and that he didn't really seem too shocked for someone about to lose their fucking hands, it's heavily theorized that he did it on purpose to fit into more realistic "paws" for his fursuit or something like that
that's the gist of it

here's an image I have from a day or two ago

Attached: 923e57dc36103ff8.jpg (720x497, 50K)

Do you think his fiance is in on it too?

without a doubt. He probably helped or something

>deleted social media
probably realized what he's done, and once his boyfriend leaves him and stop taking care of him he's definitely going to kill himself, good riddance

Its actually his fiance, so I think they probably planned this together.

i always have trouble memorizing which of fiance and fiancee is male or female respectively, can someone give me advice as to how to memorize that

think of the e in fiance/e as an x chromosome. the male version only has one, while the female version has two

oh, that sounds like it'll work. thanks mate

Most likely shamed off social media, his family getting graphic images involving his depravity.

My first girlfriends family up and moved because people found out he was in to diapers and scat, destroyed the family.

Degeneracy hurts everyone, don't be selfish.

Attached: נוצרי נוצרי.jpg (500x564, 22K)

Mean't type type her brother in their :L

Attached: D4OrSgKWAAE9P2u.jpg (1200x810, 163K)

is his boyfriend also missing fingers? im seeing a pattern here

WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE HMMMMM?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Mischievous Doggo on Twitter(1).png (853x903, 871K)

more self harm/mutilation from the fiance

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Mischievous Doggo on Twitter(2).png (785x906, 633K)

And this is probably the creepiest shit. I don't know if this is normal furfag behaviour or what, but this just sets alarm bells off to me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Mischievous Doggo on Twitter(3).png (1038x920, 1.57M)

I think it's just hooked under the hospital gown collar but the fact that I immediately accepted he was missing the finger speaks volumes.

WHAT THE FUCK there is no way that happened accidentally. These two are degenerate scum made for each other.
Why are there never any nice, clean furries?

>Furfags
>Normal
Pick one