How old were you when you finally gave up

how old were you when you finally gave up

Attached: 1556296641780.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201901/suicide-rates-even-among-children-are-rising-dramatically
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Final year of high school, I didn't know what to do and fucked it all up.

17 or 18 don't remember but it was after my IT class in uni

I'm still hoping and trying and I'm not making it

we can't make it bro

Stupid young kids, you haven't even lived long enough to give up

21. After overcoming suicidal, hedonistic and nihilistic tendencies and thoughts I gave into depersonalization. It's not so bad as long as I'm functional.

Attached: 10984712609126.png (421x598, 212K)

knew i was fucked, 6th grade; didnt accept my fate til age 23/24

I'm 28 now but I gave up at 18

I'm still trying. My genetics are too good to give up.

Attached: 1566458995213.jpg (448x570, 45K)

>I'm still trying
post age

>post age
pleb
post tits and/or feet so I can give you a second opinion on your genetics

>being a newfag and a moron

most of you should "give up" by just transitioning into women already

I am 23 moron, and I already feel, act and look like I'm in my mid 40s. You don't know what I've been through

>post age
>post tits and/or feet
I meant my genius tier intelligence, 9 inch cock, 6ft body and 7-8/10 face.

Attached: 1563191451533.gif (498x278, 1.99M)

>I'm going to do it, Mom! I'm going to trick someone into admitting they're under 18 on the webs!
Hmmm... but post your feet and tits anyway.

Attached: 1539567693309.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

>but post your feet and tits anyway.
N-No.

Attached: 1565458464177.jpg (285x400, 26K)

you're posting submissive anime girls, we both know how this ends

>we both know how this ends
H-How?

Attached: 1563026267318.jpg (972x972, 120K)

I dunno round the age of 16 I realized how rigged the system is though I've been getting there when I was 12 when I learned of the kikes, but then I still had dreams of becoming the next Hitler, 16 I learned of the space jews. Need something bigger and meaner than Hitler, need Mua D'ibb

Starting at 14 years old, and it all went downhill from that

i still haven't given up
if you give up you're a faggot

me too pham . my life isnt too great but my genetics are really good so i know i can make it.

Age 12 was were things began to become bad.

First tell me are you a biological female.

22. have been neet roughly 3 years by that point but i still job hunted. dad finally hired me at his place... however... i didnt get any hours. i went weeks without a single 6 hour workday. i asked him what was the fucking point in hiring me then. he just shrugged. then another manager fired me because i wasnt needed. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. fuck i wish i didnt just type this. now im going to raid dads wine collection again

why is it always grade 6? when i sat alone during lunch break i just knew i would always be a loser. i skipped school a lot to play mmo. all my buddies there thought i was an adult because i was always online, but really i was just a 12 year old hikki in the making. i still dont know how i graduated middle school...

Was ready to give up 14, I'm 18 now and I realise how fucking absurd that was. How arrogant do you have to be to "give up" when you don't know shit about anything? That's how I feel about my situation.

>how old were you when you finally gave up

17, I still had ups and downs since with going back and forth between having hope and not but deep down I knew it was over since that point

It's been 5 years

Attached: 1528005019236.png (480x406, 55K)

You made me post it. I gave up aged 4
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mum was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Taunton in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mum and dad divorced in '95
>mum took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Frank
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad set up a meeting and took us to Exeter
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mum so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia
>foster dad rinsed my mum out of 30,000 quid last October and the resulting animosity between them made me fucking worried
>but they renewed their vows for 25th anniversary so whatever
>recently find out paedo dad died 3 years ago

You already posted this a while back

Currently 22.
Didn't give up but reality gave me a swift kick to the balls a couple months ago when I was 21.

Attached: 1497240950623.jpg (1920x816, 751K)

I've posted it 100s of times user. Browse more

>I've posted it 100s of times user

lmao what a loser

This. Until you're at least 30, you have no fucking right to give up, whatsoever. This is a fact.

Around when I saw the unreachable expectations you as a man had on you, the complete lack of interest in me since I wasn't normal and how I enjoyed my time away from people rather then with them, so around 16 and I'm 30 now so next year will be half my life of giving up

I am nearly 30, stopped pursuing a relationship at 20, ghosted all friends at 27, soon to be a 30 year old virgin.

The big benefit of stopping pursuing was my moods became far more neutral, and suicidal thoughts declined.

Until then I still believed I wouldn't become a wizard. Retarded I know. Why did I think the first 29 years were the exception and I would suddenly change?

I gave up at 23 but im trying again, im not ugly, decent height and a big dick. I hope if i have a kid hes more chad than me

Damn, 23 was also when I started trying again. I am also not ugly, am a decent height and have a big dick, shame no woman has ever seen it and now I'm in my late 30s.

My one and only advice to you is talk to people and put yourself out there as often as possible and face rejection and keep trying, because you have to put yourself out there. Otherwise you'll watch uglier men than you get laid while you are afraid to say anything.

Disability finally got to me after 6 years of struggling to overcome the odds, and I stopped trying to put myself out there and participate in anything social, dropped uni for good, and realized there's really nothing to strive towards other than creating a family, which was my only dream since I was a kid. My disability makes me a bad hire, a bad date, even a bad beta provider as I'll likely stop being self-sufficient before late thirties roll in. Nothing short of a damn miracle can save me at this point, and I never believed in miracles.
i wish the last shred of hope to fucking die already, i can't find any reason not to off myself but something is still holding me back, it must be that hope

14 now 45 i just wish someone would kill me

I would consider giving up to be ending my life. As long as I go on there is still hope in some amount somewhere.

damn how were the last 30 years?

27 when I failed out of my IT certification program. I had failed many things before but I was actually interested in this and really tried my best and still failed. That was when I realized I was going to be fucked for life and bought my suicide gun which I clearly still haven't used despite having no real reason to live other than the fact that maybe I am semi comfortable? or perhaps downright cowardice. What a mistake my entire existence has been.

Oh well I suppose that isn't too abnormal see failures on that level all the time in our massive homeless population or all the people that turned to drugs or crime. A world drowning in despair that the successful just ignore while going about their lives.

I've felt hopeless since I was around 19/20, however I think I'm currently in the process of fully giving up, so 24.

Thanks im actually 25, 23 was when i gaved up but the more bit of motivation i need

18. I will kill myself before i'm 20
we can't

Nah that's bullshit man. You're still a boy at 20. There's no way you can seriously give up to the point of suicide at that age. You can't do that til you're 30 at least.

"Ah ah Ah AHHHH and it all comes tumbling down tumbling down"

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201901/suicide-rates-even-among-children-are-rising-dramatically