They gave out academic awards today at school...

They gave out academic awards today at school. When I saw how much all the normies cared about each other and how close they were I was holding back tears because I realized no one cares about me. I just want to matter to someone. I just want to be normal. I feel like I've been cheated out of a happy life. I started the school year optimistic but every day things are just getting worse. I'm growing apart from the girls I like. I'm losing contact with my friends. I had the urge to cut again tonight. I just want what everyone else has. Is that so much to ask for? Why am I like this? What did I do? Will it ever get better?

Attached: 1C1768B2-549B-4CBB-AFB0-99A0E2E672FD.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Relateable and believeable up until you cutting yourself. If true you're a degerate who should an hero. If bait, still kill yourself.

I unironically care about you user, fuck 'em

I know exactly how you feel. I've contemplated suicide heavily for hours on nights like these. I care about you user. Outcasts like us only have each other

user fuck school. Fuck all of their awards. Their "bonds."

Fuck the friends you made in school. Did you really choose to be there? Did they?

Fuck the teachers and the staff. They are paid government money, not money from customers who get to choose who they are buying services from.

Self-improvement, user. Exercise. Use an app like MeetUp to find cool things happening near you, and associate with people who share similar interests instead of clinging on to people who had similar identification numbers.

You just said you have friends. What's your problem, exactly?

Do you care about people? I felt like you but then I realized I was a narcissistic fuck who hated even his friends, after caring about people I feel way better

Get off the internet, eat healthy, take vitamins especially D if you live above 37th lat, get 8h sleep a night, do some active shit with a group.

1. Stop faping
2. Get off Jow Forums
3. Find a hobby
4. Try to be positive, social and tolerant

Come back in 30 days if you are still sad.

I'm here too niggas, i'd give everything i have for a minute of happiness and affection

Attached: 1542702690483.jpg (1242x1242, 200K)

it does not get better, this comment unsurprisingly not original

>30 days
ive tried this shit countless times over the past decade ive been over 18. laughable

back to raddit

Attached: 1323107895190.jpg (155x202, 11K)

>When I saw how much all the normies cared about each other and how close they were I was holding back tears because I realized no one cares about me. I just want to matter to someone.
Dude thats how I feel with discordfags making threads for each other. Right fucking here where I was supposed to feel better.

originaliomcridialio

Attached: You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your b (400x225, 1.86M)

why dont you join one? honest question, i know theres a reason, im just curious

Most of the time theyre blatant normies, with real life friends and even girlfriends. I just cant relate to that. And theyre pretty much extroverts at core. The kind of person Id get along with would seldom try discord for the same reasons I mentioned, just like myself.

theres always at least one, who basically runs the place the few times they post

>The kind of person Id get along with would seldom try discord for the same reasons I mentioned, just like myself.
in other words, you'd get along with people you'd never associate with and whom would never with you

The lonely life is much better. If you ever get a taste of the normie life you won't like it and then you'll suicide after you realize how the only thing you wanted didn't make you happy.

The blood of pariahs runs through our veins.

Normalfags are fake as fuck, or at least their feelings are fleeting enough to not matter.

I swear, the moment they change classes they'll NEVER talk to each other again despite having hugged and cried like they're some big friends or anything.
Alternatively, they'll talk again if their cockroach selves end on the same sewer another semester, that is, if they share classes again or a work environment, for ultimately purely pragmatic reasons.

You're better off not playing this game with them, as your affection starved self would otherwise believe any of it has substance, instead of recognizing the veiled nature of all that interaction. Then they'd suddenly leave you and you'd be all "why?!".

Attached: redpilled.jpg (700x897, 333K)

>you'd get along with people you'd never associate with and whom would never with you
Kind of, yeah. Not because I think of them as lower beings or anything or them thinking that of me, but because theyre the true loners who had never had anything resembling a social life, not even online, thus becoming disenfranchised and choosing to remain alone. You cant miss what you never had. We are far too gone.

But it still feels lonely you know. From time to time, knowing people like this exist at the very least makes my day. Alas the board has been infested by failed normies and extroverts who have no problems making online friends.

i still try to join discords and make friends. i leave them abruptly because it always ends up that ill join, find just enough common ground to complain about the same things, then realize im bringing everyone down because all i can contribute is complaints. exactly how it is in real life for me

>Why am I like this?
Human condition

>What did I do?
Became too aware

>Will it ever get better?
Only gets worse with age, although you either improve your coping mechanisms or die, so there's that.

t. 35 years old

Attached: Feel Night Street Lights.gif (500x281, 1.12M)

All I can say is to fucking brace yourself because after you graduate you will never see those people ever again. Make sure you tell your friends goodbye.
>Why am I like this?
You're probably just ugly.
What did I do?
Nothing. No one deserves this.
Will it ever get better?
No.

>he thinks he can leave
user you should know by now that if you wound up here it's for a reason.
You might think the only reason you're here is to help others but that is a lie, it's just one of the reasons.
OP probably isn't in a position to just leave. He's probably trying to do that by being in college in the first place, unless he's in high school but he'd have to be a senior or he'd be under 18.

Attached: don't forget.jpg (606x406, 43K)

Yeah, you or shall I say we never learned the very basics of socializing and bonding. So best we can do is spew constant negativity and some other non remarkable stuff. Its funny though that some people do that too, complain all day but somehow they bond with others, what gives? Id go back to true extrovert vs introvert difference, its the only way I can explain it. If you enjoy socializing you can complain nonstop with others and still get something out of it, because you got your social interaction fix. But as an introvert just doing that depletes you. Doesnt mean introverts dont need some form of emotional connection and/or venting, it becomes a big problem as you age, but you reach out and all you find is failed normalfags, extroverts and even bpd sickos and other scum. Its so fucked up.

It will probably not get better for you user, sorry. Dont let that bring you down, theres more to life I guess.

>complain all day but somehow they bond with others, what gives?
yeah wow, forgot about that but i see that all the time. theyre probably confident enough to really force it on people and then it comes off as something other than sad and pathetic

we love you user
we love you with a special type of love
we dont know you, we dont know you imperfections or quirks
we love you because we are alone too
we are united not by our interests
but by are feels
some day youll look back on r9k, when your happy, maybe with a sense of nostalgia
remember us, never forget the feels

Damn user, I didn't ask for this feel

Attached: 20190825_233458.jpg (720x453, 139K)

none of us asked for it user,
none of us did...

This image express better what you are trying to show

Attached: 9ms9ag5atxi31.png (744x1052, 773K)