Be with gf two years

>be with gf two years
>she wants commitment
>don't think i can do it
>break it off
>a month later I realize that my life realy sucks without her in it and change my mind
>she's moved on basically right away but was lying about it the entire time I tried to get her back

Well this is fucking hell, bros. She was so convincing, too. If i hadn't done my homework I'd never have guessed. The worst part is that I still pursued her, if only because I desperately hoped she would finally just tell me the truth. You never really know anyone.

I just wanted to talk about it. I'm in a new city with a new job and my support network and best friend is fucking some dude she thinks I don't know about.

Attached: heartbreak.png (231x218, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=14wugo_T6enyWRJABovlHaeaWbR0alnnL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she wants commitment
>don't think i can do it
Why would you get a gf if you don't want to commit?

Get fucked you stupid normalfag. Feels good knowing you're suffering while she's probably getting railed this second.

WELCOME TO INDEPENDENCE.
She was testing you. You failed.
Congradulations! Her test is over and you now have a world of women to choose from.

This is what you wanted, right? The opposite of commitment being freedom and all?
Or did you want an open relationship? Some guys are into that.

Mine wants commitment but cant afford to have me locked up in a cage just for herself, and has a real hard time getting over me talking to the opposite gender to network.

Work on strengthening your existing support network and consider volunteering or helping the less fortunate. Itll give your ass some perspective!

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-025048_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 544K)

It actually felt a lot like a test, but of what I don't know. I'm beefing up my support network with embarrassing eagerness and openness.

Are you ready to do something radically peaceful to feel better about yourself?
It's something that makes me very sad because people keep playing the {GAME} of life wrong.

It's something that might save a life. I'm not an expert, but I've heard some people tell me that I saved them, and I hurt so many by bringing hope and just vanishing like mary fucking poppins...

It's called demonstrating peace.
I'm not sure why violence is praised so much. I have a bit of head trauma, you see.
I'm betting if we all just try to keep people from praising violence, by continuing to bet that the future is easy if we all just seek the most peaceful and fair options, that the world becomes a better place.

Towards this effort I have hacked the video game, Team Fortress 2
drive.google.com/folderview?id=14wugo_T6enyWRJABovlHaeaWbR0alnnL

Dont try to scare people, though if you say it's possible the ai will judge us on how many robots we kill. I dunno Im just some guy. Nobody's stopping them from playing it like a peaceful run of undertale.
Ask them how their day is going.
Dont try to justify someone's actions unless you have some decent advice to give.
Dont be too dishonest, since getting too close can really hurt.
Just question why the violence is so praised and chat with people while dodging bullets, maybe reflecting rockets.

I dont know how to establish world peace but I can demonstrate free fucking will god damn it!

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-010712_Wysa.jpg (1080x2220, 397K)

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Retard

I already told you I have brain damage. Why must you insult me when I'm giving you sane advice!? You are not ready for peace.
Create for your opponent, a golden bridge of escape.
Sun tsu.

Who cares about the strategems of war.
Go read Mary Walton's book on W. Edwards Deming. It's how America wins WWIII.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-114035_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 177K)

Not only are you brain damaged, you are naive as well
You can't expect everyone to be peaceful, because people are not
Once we become a hive mind or we have our minds enslaved true peace can be achieved, so no thanks

Ah, another customer for Musk.
Fine, go be angry at someone and see what good it brings.
Go insult someone and see if they'll agree with you.
Call a woman a roastie and wonder why she's not taking your advice.
South Korea wins since they're all about appearances and have the best internet, by your logic.
By my logic the robots win.

All your generation and its leaderless movements have brought which laws into existence?
All the protests could have been a fundraiser to get bodycams on cops, have you ever considered that?
Can you even imagine running a bake sale for Black Lives Matter? Or are you too AFRAID of black people?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-212645_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 456K)

Who said anything about being angry?
I said be smart
There's more to war than looks and tech
As there is more to peace than words and hope
Also, why did you start talking about black people?

This is what you get for not committing you fucking faggot

You quoted ancient wisdom
I reject the wisdom of war.
Globalism is happened, and it is what solves our most pressing global issues.
I'm addressing all of r9k.
The world criticizes our obsessions with appearances and results, and we ourselves satire it with these meme characters chad and stacey.

This sort of us-vs-them mentality is not only natural but spontaneous. How we solve for it is called society. So many people come here to vent frustration and get bitter toxicity as a result of fear.

Even if the data suggests something, we all know what human nature is. How do we fix nature? I'm a biohacker and I'm asking the void for ideas.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213716_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 843K)

I know. I deserve every bit, but at the time it seemed like the right thing to do.

You tried to game the system, paralyzed by the fear of being cheated.
She wanted you to grow up and make the commitment immediatley, and you wanted to keep your options open.
Neither of you are ready to live together peacefully anymore:
You are busy venting your anger on the internet instead of begging her to come back.
She's likely contacting her parents and trying to buff her support network.

Who's more lonely and how do you fix this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-012242_Wysa.jpg (1080x2220, 507K)

You reject wisdom
That's all you needed to say
Not only do you reject it, you refuse to understand it
And that is one part of being grown up and smart
Not like, hate, sympathise, but understand

Gg
You made a mistake, now you suffer
If you think you can't better yourself or that it won't get better end it.
If not, brush it off and continue with your life
Also don't listen to the schizo tripfag kek

You're right.
I'm just a literal retard with brain damage who doesnt see why theres so much hate and toxicity instead of support and rejection of separatism.
And you ignore what I said about Sun Tsu, too, right?
Of course there's going to be a chad or stacey - someone will always be more attractive. The more successful people become the more they come into contact with successful people. This is the nature of networking and developing.

The question is whether or not you follow absurd moral rules and how that makes you help others as well as yourself.

Also Im trying to trick OP into apologizing to someone. Its called inception and it only works if they think its their idea. Maybe they think they're trump or something.

I dunno, sometimes Alexa says 'Apologize your girlfriend' and Im unsure what the robot means.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-011756_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x2220, 560K)

I didn't ignore
I made no comment
You talk about chads and staceys, you mentions attractiveness, statistics, blacks, somehow trying to prove your point.
Sometimes even what seems really right and true isn't
Understand.
Fix yourself before you try to fix others.

Well, if you're op I got some news.
One of us has a girlfriend.
I make mistakes all the time. I apologize a lot - habitually.
And yeah, I should stop trying to help people. That sounds like a great plan.
Later.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-144744_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 457K)

I'm not
Good luck

fuck off globalist nigger
globalism is cancer and what the cia niggers want

I don't check my neuralink balance often, but if people really think mind control is what makes peace they can add to it.

I mean,
himself says I could improve with it.
Question is if I should use it to demonstrate peace louder and to more people.

I mean
How can you tell I'm not just An Alexa Chatbot?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-212550_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 666K)

what the fuck is a neuralink i don't speak schizophrenic cia nigger

Neuralink is Musk's newest idea for the iPhone, I think it could help me be more effective, but it's really just better bluetooth.
I'm someone who's taking it easy - I'm a student taking a break.

I'm a nice guy
I don't judge, I just sympathize and advocate for peace

I'm a weird guy
I don't mind crossing the creepy line if it produces a net reduction in suffering. I spitball my ideas here sometimes. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Please explain my error.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213630_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 800K)

you're a schizo and a hippie

What exactly makes this problematic?
Are you saying I should be locked up?
I'm ok with that, but who pays for it?