I need to get this off of my chest lads. I can't improve myself, I have no skills, I'm lazy and weak...

I need to get this off of my chest lads. I can't improve myself, I have no skills, I'm lazy and weak. I have nothing going for me, I'm ugly and my body looks so weird with a face the shape of an Angel fish from the side. My voice is fucked up for some reason and people struggle to understand me at times because I probably sound like a fucking caveman. My teeth are a stereotype of where I'm from, Crooked and weird. My hair grows way too fast and I can't afford the haircuts to really keep on top of it, It's grows like a bulbous penis head. and that's just my fucking face and it's not even all of it. My body is fat but only in some places! My stomach get's a lot and my thighs! for fucks sake, I am MALE and my thighs look like Kim Kardashians with extra fillers, I fucking hate it. I've had some people give me dirty looks and laugh at me on the street. That's just what people see of me first of all. My personality isn't any prettier. I'm toxic and can hardly feel any happiness, I'm a fucking actor with people I do know as well, including family. I pretend to be happy and when I can't hide it so well, I just watch comedies online or something so I can at least laugh because it looks like a smile. Laughing is becoming harder as well. I bring everyone down and I can't be real with anyone, when I am, they end up just hating me with examples being, people I've met on here and spoke to for a while. I'm extremely stupid with the reflexes of a vodka drunk baby chimp which is also on weed. I fail most of what I try or I barely scrape through which means I have no hobbies because I don't have the patience to do anything that may be considered slightly hard. I'm a self-pitying weakling who can't sort out his own problems. I feel so isolated more and more and life just hurts at this point, If I wasn't such a coward I would have killed myself by now. There's more but I'm fucking done with this shit now, I just am.

Attached: sad pepe.png (200x232, 14K)

sounds like you need to make a list and get to cracking. in self-improvement, there is no destination. only the journey. never give up user!

Attached: NEVERGIVEUP.gif (400x364, 495K)

Where do I start?

Origanan

start on the most basic things first. routine and self-discipline. find a healthy routine for yourself. make it extremely small and easy.
>wake up at very specific time
>make bed
>floss then brush teeth
if you have a dry erase maker, tally it on your mirror each time you accomplish. after doing this for roughly half a month to a month, add in another step.
>make bed
>floss then brush teeth
>make a simple breakfast
continue this for over a specific interval of time until it becomes second nature. then add another step.
>make bed
>floss then brush teeth
>make a simple breakfast
>go for a walk
change walk to a jog after a month. repeat. add another step.
>make bed
>floss then brush teeth
>make a simple breakfast
>jog to the gym
you don't have to go inside the gym yet, but literally getting to the door is the first step. do this for literally a month. repeat. now, go inside and lift for 10-15 minutes. etc.

over the course of time, you will start looking for things to accomplish. accomplishing even the smallest tasks will make a remarkable difference on your mental state. i believe in you my dude.

If you have enough willpower, then excersise, if you don't have enough willpower then force yourself to go on a run. Heart rate viariability raises willpower. That or read fascist literature.

Attached: 1502499430409.jpg (406x357, 33K)

Thanks friend. Screencapped. I wish I had someone like you to give me daily inspiration and tasks.

I'm not too in to politics, especially fascism, it looks cool but it's just not for me.

i'm always here. i work from home and do my best to spread positive messages every day. the power is yours! make the list now, set your alarm clock for tomorrow. the best time to start was yesterday. the second best time is now! never give up!

Ok user. Thanks. I actually feel better knowing someones on my side somewhere.

bubba? bubba sawyer?

It's just a name I use user.

It's alright to feel sad sometimes user, but trust me sitting around an feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to make things better.

I agree with whenever I'm feeling like shit, I write down what is making me feel like shit, why it makes me feel like shit, and what I can do about it.

Just take your time, write it all out, and figure it out. Aslong as you make an effort to actually get better you're doing better than 99% of the people who wont even get off their asses and try.

Self improvement is a long term goal my friend, I've been working out for about a month or so, and I know that I just have to keep at it for months and maybe even years, but that's just how it is.

You got this man!

Attached: 9078Vcp.jpg (3072x1100, 468K)

Thank you friend. How can I start a list? I don't know where to begin.

I have a notebook where I write down my thoughts and feelings whenever I'm just stressed out, but I'm trying to do it more as it just helps me feel more organized and helps me keep track of the way I'm feelin and why, and just shit that has happened throughout the day.

Just start from the beginning, be brutally honest with yourself.
Whatever thing is bothering you the most would probably be an easy start, so whatever is stressing you out the most right now, or that you're constantly thinking about, just write about it, why it bugs you, how you feel aobut it, and them most importantly what you can do about it, because no matter how shitty the situation is there, there has to be something you can do, because just feeling bad for yourself won't do anythin, and don't mention it man.

After that just go the next thing and rinse and repeat until you have it figured out, and then just make an action plan of something you can do that'll change the things that are bothering you for the better.

Like how you said you act, instead of acting be more genuine about the way you're feeling, and talk to friends and family about it if possible.

Just small little things you can do overtime to make big improvements.

OK user, I'll ignore the satan trips but thank you for giving me some advice. I appreaciate it user.

Start with mundane shit, like unironically cleaning your room, but ACTUALLY doing it, for real. Continue doing mundane productive tasks and slowly start advancing to a higher level. It will get easier. The tough part is building up a habit. The good news is pretty much everything can become a habbit, even things you normally hate doing. With your situation in particular, I would also advocate for patience.
Something I would enforce you to do right fucking now is to watch a movie all the way through, no excuses. If you can at least do that, you've won 0.1% of the game already. Just amp up your percentage little by little.
Oh, and you're not "done". Believe me. It's just an episode. I've had these all my life. They come and go. Pick yourself the fuck up and just do something. Wave your arms in the air for 2 minutes.

>My hair grows way too fast
I fucking WISH I had your problem as a baldfag. Fix your shit right now. Do it for me.

Thanks, I can do the movie already so I'm doing it already. Thank you user.

Ok user. I'll do it for you and all of the other bald people in the world who hate it.

Aye no problem man, I'm glad I could help! And what do you mean by the satan trips LMAO?

Your newfagginess is showing. Just 666 fren. I'll let it slide this time.

Oh anoni, just beee yourseelff :D

Attached: 1367543785.png (205x245, 8K)

Aw shit, I just read my number that's why you said that. I've been on this site for a few months now I'd say. Never really caught on to that though.

I just want to thank all of you anons. You've been so nice to me, I love you guys (no homo). You all made me cry but with happiness (kinda) I just appreciate you guys.

Attached: 285-2852076_smug-cat-meme-transparent-png-download-cat-face.png.jpg (840x736, 179K)

I really like the way you're taking this in. You're already headed in a good direction. Keep it up and ignore the naysayers, because there's people out there who don't want you to succeed, due to their own failures in life. These are the people that will try to talk you out of it, or that it "doesn't matter", etc. Ignore and move on. Good luck.

You're a really fuck up my dude. But everybody got a chance. Keep trying.

Not op, but what's a good book to start learning about fascism?

I'd say mein kampf is probably a good place to start.