Tfw neet fembot and make several femanon bait threads multiple times a day claiming I'm this and that doing this and...

>tfw neet fembot and make several femanon bait threads multiple times a day claiming I'm this and that doing this and that just so I can get the satisfaction of receiving (you's) from retarded male anons

I really hate my life

Attached: F972C800-D9DF-47E1-88D9-3C0AA1E7EFED.jpg (750x597, 91K)

be my neet gf and use my face as your computer chair
id be so happy

>tfw neet male user making thread about being a neet fembot making several femanon bait threads multiple times a day claiming I'm this and that doing this and that just so I can get the satisfaction of receiving (you's) from retarded male anons

I feel really stupid

Attached: 1487126531634.png (657x527, 13K)

i don't make threads ever but i thrive on getting replies from anons... i feel like such a fucking loser, this is the only male attention i get because i don't even go outside anymore. you're not alone, fellow femanon

hello fellow femanons, i am femanon myself...

whew lads, can't larp more than a few seconds, keep it up and kudos to you i guess

Ok, become my gf

it's 2019, the no girls on the internet line is not relevant anymore

Send me pictures of your feet I have nothing better to do

Attached: 1566972166670.png (645x773, 35K)

God you two are hurting my soul so deep

Pretty based, dare I say. But tiresome. I hate everything. I fucking hate orbiters. I hope they die. I have no respect for them.

Attached: ᛁ.png (448x593, 123K)

why do women always want attention ?

Tipical roast comment. How do you feel knowing you are biological in need to have children and carry their burden in this failing society?

>as a neet femanon

>biological in need
Why do incels always talk as if you'd die or go insane if I didn't have children? I have no issue being miserable on my own.

Attached: ᚾ.png (441x595, 121K)

Jordan peterson said its scientifically known women have much harder time if they dont have children, especially when they hit their 40s and 50s. Good luck on that middle life crisis . Alone

Attached: 1456673930969.jpg (872x872, 179K)

Be mine and I'll (you) deep inside you every day.

Honest question because I see you here ALL THE TIME:
If you're not LARPing and actually hate orbiters, why do you even post here? Is it just strait up to troll a board that wants nothing to do with you or is it something more?

I can't respect people giving me attention when I know I don't deserve that attention.

Attached: ᛇ.png (504x593, 129K)

Do you actually feed off the hostility you get?
If so would you akin it more to a child poking at a group of snarling dogs, laughing as they try to physically hurt you but can't?
Or
Someone who self inflicts pain to get any form of emotional or physical stimuli; not caring if it's positive or negative?

>Do you actually feed off the hostility you get?
Maybe. Though that wasn't ever my goal. I can't exactly go up to a group of men on the street and tell them to kill themselves. There really is no reason to analyze me. You won't find anything interesting.

Attached: ᚠ.png (386x494, 90K)

Honestly I really don't give a shit at the end of the day. I'm just stuck on evening shift with nothing to do, my other threads have stopped moving so I tried to drum up something to occupy my time.
Plus no one is inherently "Interesting" but I have this weird fucking habit of determining why people do shit. Hell that's part of the reason why I like lurking this board since a lot of those that post here exist on the fringes of society, so I like getting into their heads. Just a fucked up hobby of mine.

That is a pretty fucked up hobby, user. I certainly hope you don't plan to use that information for nefarious goals. A lot vulnerable people around these parts.

Attached: ᚦ.png (384x577, 98K)

Where are you from where you can be a NEET?
>tfw Bolivian

i know you are lying because i make most of the fembot feels threads on this board and im a 42 yr old man, lol.

Nah, I come across as crass and confrontational on this board, but that's more of a defense mechanism. In the real world, I very rarely wish harm or misfortune on people (With the exception of people who have REALLY slighted me), so I don't usually use this knowledge for evil. The worst that I do is call in a favor if I need a boost up in something. I mainly just do it because I have a curiosity of everything. One of the main reasons why I'll; for example: Try EVERY food at least once. Even if I think I won't like it. Because I want to see exactly what it tastes like for myself, I want to investigate it myself.
Quest for ultimate knowledge perhaps?
Who fucking knows?

Curiosity is admirable. At least you seem like a goal-driven person then. Even if it may not seem clear. Nothing I ever do makes sense to me. I would often just make long lists of things, people, cities with no goal in mind. I don't think I've ever had a productive day in my life.

Attached: ᚲ.png (471x570, 330K)

I've come to realize that the only way I can keep myself goal oriented, is to have essentially selfish goals.
"I want to experience/see [x] or own/possess [y]" so I'll work my ass off to get there. Most of my goals are either something I really want to do, something I really want to own or somewhere where I really want to go. I guess I'm lucky in the sense that my mental health bullshit tends to have my hyperfixate on something to the point where getting/experiencing said thing is all I care about. And productivity is all subjective. Normie culture would have you believe that Productivity = the amount of work you put it that can be monetarily benefited from.
I say fuck that. If your goal in life is to just survive, and you ate food and drank water that day to keep the fleshy tomb of your body going for one more day...Productive. Live your life for yourself, fuck what anyone says, we're all gonna die, might as well fuck around best we can.