>he sends multiple pictures of stacies, black girls and asian girls
>aw cute
>ok femanon, your turn
>send him a bunch of my favorite qt white, Arab and black chads
>he doesnt reply for a while
>obviously seething
>he goes offline
>blocks me

White guys spend all their time fapping to Asian girls and black chicks, so why do they get so triggered when we are attracted to Chad or Tyrone? Get over your pathetic fragile egos.

Attached: B17AAD69-6FF7-466F-82AA-039BF6193BEC.png (728x899, 197K)

it's unattractive to men, feels like a waste of time, bad omen

>>>/vk/ fucking niggerfaggot baiting scum

>racemixer
Yeah, Chad would never date you anyways so...

He knows women can get qt white, Arab and black chads at the drop of a hat. Cutting your losses and abandoning ship was a good course of action.

I dont get this either. people are obviously gonna be attracted to hot people.

>implying any of the guys I fuck know about each other

Sorry your incel tier looks cannot compete user.

what's the point of adding a robot in the first place? are they fun to talk to or something

He is a racemixer too you retard. How come its okay for white guys but they start seething when white women do it? Threatened much?

You're talking to a robot. You have a decent chance with some of those Chads if you aren't fugly and don't eat too much. He's probably never going to get any of those girls, or even you, because like all femanons, you're a flake and can easily collect other neckbeard orbiters you can switch to if he doesn't hold up the bulk of the conversation.

Dude was just getting to the point instead of drawing out the online platonic cuck acquaintance thing that neckbeards get drawn into until they're worn the fuck out and turn misogynist.

No I have found they are all very cringey and boring.

>implying you can cover up you're disgusting betrayal
You're delusional
Learn the difference between masculinity and femininity then realize how dumb you sound.

No one gives a shit if you're attracted to chad or tyrone, in fact its expected by just about every man. He probably blocked you because you're a weird cunt or posted bbc pics.
Simple as.

Its no big loss. I just wonder why he thinks its okay for men to racemix but not ok for women. Also most kids appearance takes after the moms side more so kids with white moms look more white anyway.

Because it's only gross when women do it. Sorry sweaty.

All races feel protective over their women, because most of you are basically livestock with little grounding.

Meanwhile Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Hannah Hayes and a bunch of other cute white girls are getting blacked.

desu the racemixing thing didn't even occur to me, I guess I'm not racist enough to pick up on that angle. I just figured he dropped you because he didn't want to see all the Chads you can probably fuck. But yeah, maybe he's also a hypocrite about race, I dunno.

If a woman it's willing to marry down in the looks department then it doesn't matter how good you look it won't make a difference if she decides to cheat.
Typically a man thinks if a woman has gone black she can never go back because women are attracted to thugs and whites aren't thuggish. If you're a non thuggish black man you'll have a hard time keeping her attraction, but I think all women secretly want to be able to have kids with a abusive man and claim the victim card to leave them and get brownie single b mother victim points from everyone.
Honestly why the fuck does everyone act like single mothers are these amazing upstanding citizens?
They're horrible people who more likely than not initiated the singlehood.

Then dont be surprised when your qt women would rather fuck Tyrone or Ahmed. Its a two way street user :^)

You try raising a baby singlehandedly then user. You can barely look after yourself.

>meanwhile women who work for Jews fuck niggers
Yeah you got me there dude, totally btfo.

Because you'll be saddled with a niglet where as a white guy can just ditch it. Racemixing is gross in any case, male or female. I wouldn't even entertain a thot who thought it was acceptable.

Its not the dark ages anymore user. Women can fuck whoever they want. Sorry you arent invited.

It's a common strategy, it's called the 'coalburner test'. Sorry, you didn't pass.

Neve taken a look at instagram user? Pretty sure every pretty thot looking girl prefers black guys nowadays.

That line of thinking is gonna turn it into the dark ages you fucking brainlet fembot.

Except the amount of white men dating "out" dwarfs the amount of white women doing it.

>abandoning your own kid

Wow, and you criticize black guys for doing the same.

He is an oil driller which is no better. He had a really big nose too. The kids will inherit both parents huge noses. Sad.

Exactly, so stop trying to fight it and get used to it user.

>These girls aren't fucking me the world is now over.
Literally your logic lol, white chads get plenty of white women and more. Why aren't you making white babies user, are your genes inferior?

lol white womyn started pushing this whole "fuck you daddy im dating tyrone!" shit to begin with and now you all are getting butthurt because white men are realizing there's a world outside of your square jawed, no ass having, dog jizz smelling selves and are acting like you're somehow getting even

Attached: a62.png (1200x1000, 193K)

He's disgusting and so are you. Why anyone would consider an interracial relationship is beyond me.

this x1000

skkakslsallalwlwodkkskwkwkekkk

>black chads

Cool. Post contact and lets talk

Single mothers are leaches on the government and society, tell women to stop choosing to be single mothers, get married, have kids, don't divorce.
It's that easy.
Fuck all those people who make shitty decisions and get pregnant randomly and don't consider the consequences.
I'm not a single dad because I haven't slept with any women, I have had chances to believe it or not.
I'm absolutely sure I have no children, women who can't tell you who the father is or don't involve the father because they don't tell them, or try trapping a man are the worst.
Single mothers are just horrible.
They deserve to be scorned, or at least discouraged, it should not be some badge of honor.
Women should not look up to them or admire then.

No it's gross. It's just especially gross when women do it.

>even Asian girls are becoming ghettofied and taking BBC, rap is overtaking jpop and kpop in Japan and Korea and all the cool zoomer kids are absorbing the messages

Wat do?

Attached: DF65DDAE-0A14-40B4-8287-0A2D0325BD3E.jpg (600x400, 24K)

>muh dark ages
>muh 1950s
It's always the same with you whores lol. Attitudes dont change just because its the current year. People arent gonna stop getting upset over being cheated on just because people in the past did.

Jessi was once criticized for her ghetto black inspired look, now she has millions of followers and more and more Korean girls are emulating her style.

Attached: 4309D844-6ED8-4934-B7BF-440FC236ECB9.jpg (500x750, 80K)

>add fembot
>talking about the types of people we're attracted to
>she asks for examples
>send her a bunch of picture of girls I find cute
>she refuses to believe I find them attractive
>thinks I am mocking her
>blocks me

I have an open relationship agreed by my bf, user. None of those guys are committed to me. Why should I commit to them?

I would say the ONLY exception to this rule is widowed mothers.
>Raised by a single working mom
>Dad died when I was three

lmfao i guess you and every other middle class chad and becky are inferior to white trash rednecks then since they're the ones with the highest birthrates
Have fun being a dog mom lmfao

Post examples of what you sent her user.

>Open relationship with my bf
>Implying you're not cucking a depressed robot who doesn't want to lose you
Roasties gonna roast

>I have an open relationship agreed by my bf, user. None of those guys are committed to me. >Why should I commit to them?
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF HUWITE WOMYN ON THE WEST

Attached: 1536822038748.png (1252x1540, 1.41M)

Am amazed he even talked to you and sent anything that could incriminate him when your retarded female brain will make some bullshit up for attention.

KYS

Incriminate him? I think you are being a little dramatic there user. Fair is fair.

>be fembot
of course bro

#beliveher #metoo

>meanwhile, Japanese women...

Attached: E5D5C976-49B3-47ED-9F82-C60487225908.jpg (488x366, 35K)

Mixed babies are cute though user.

So whites ARE breeding. What is your point again, if shitty white trash can breed; and white chads breed with white stacies...why can't you breed?

Are you inferior?

Maybe he likes being cucked user. To each his own.

The irony is white trash is probably much better looking than him.

Bougie whites always want to trash poor whites, but the truth is a lot of Chads and Stacies come from poor trailerpark backgrounds.

I don't understand why anyone would willingly enter such a relationship though. I can understand the animal attraction but the idea of settling down and having mixed race kids is disgusting.

>Post examples of what you sent her user.
This was one of them, they were all quite similar to this.
Just average, comfy looking girls.

Attached: a35ec80f6566c4b7255300509ece99640e8f7a2634bb3dc857bc190726d5c5af.jpg (720x960, 92K)

NO ONE "Likes" being cucked
Anyone who tells you otherwise has been coerced into "liking" it either through a heartless whore who has told him his HAS to like it or she leaves or his depression convinces him to like it because he feels that's the closest he'll ever get to true intimacy. It's a degenerate disorder and the sooner guys realize this and man the fuck up, the better.

>>he doesnt reply for a while
>>obviously seething
>>he goes offline
>>blocks me
>>Get over your pathetic fragile egos.

And your female brain cant do 1+1.

he doesnt reply for a while = he was cheating to another
he goes offline = she gave sex
blocks me = i would too

Your ego is fragile retard.

Yeah totally

Stacies arent breeding lmao they're becoming useless spinster dog moms like becky
Meanwhile cletus is slamming ass and having 12 different kids with multiple women, while you literally cohabitate with animals and use them as your surrogate children.

So useless you cant even get knocked up properly lol

Attached: 6nXawz4.jpg (828x960, 49K)

Im not shitting on white trash you soilord

But that is statistically not true. Most white women are fucking, and will only fuck white men.

But you aren't fucking anything; and you're white. So what does that make you?

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (450x511, 89K)

2019 if you didnt do the research you can automatically consider it bullshit propaganda.

>But that is statistically not true. Most white women are fucking, and will only fuck white men.
>he believes this
lol, user. i really have nothing to gain from this, but i've exclusively only fucked white women. it's not like i chase them either, they literally come to me. some had boyfriends, husbands, fiances, or were single. but if there's one thing i've noticed is that they definitely aren't going to tell you about who they're sleeping with prior to or while they're with you unless you find out. good luck dude. seriously. you're coping pretty bad with this.

White women are probably most open and honest about who they fuck though. Other races are sneaky.

Yeah and they take those retard birth control pills and get abortions if they're "unfortunate" enough to get knocked up.

>But you aren't fucking anything; and you're white. So what does that make you?
Nice projection, but i already have kids. Have fun being a spinster dog mom tho!

Attached: 1567201945750.jpg (720x400, 36K)

A larping nigger everyone.

Prove it wrong.

Lol you don't have kids.

>Prove it wrong.
Prove something i dont care about?

I have 3 actually.
Me >> Cletus >> Shit >> dogshit >> you

No one belives you fucked anything.

lol nobody cares you whore I hope you get crushed to death by a truck

Poor truck! Have you no empathy for the truck???

The lesson here,kids is....

DON'T MENTION OTHER PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO.

You are talking to a person already. The very last thing either of you need is comparison with ideals that neither of you are. So try seeing what you like,have in common with,and would enjoy doing together instead?

Attached: 1538097758772.png (500x390, 255K)

>LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES
Yes everyone who disagrees with you is a virgin or has a small dick or something screech screech

Attached: e42d607c.jpg (215x240, 11K)

Hmm, I wish there was something about crystals and cafes or lols and cows. Too bad, because you could have your own board to post on.

>noooooo!!!!! you larping nagger!!! white women would never sleep with dogs like you!!! it's beastiality!!!!!!
>t. white """man""" who is too stupid to realize that this type of behavior is literally what drives white women to us

lmao it's okay man. sometimes cope is healthy.

I agree. I think it is pretty bad manners to do what OP and that robot did. Curiosity or friendly banter, sure. Romantic context, absolutely not. Very rude thing to do.

Its a tough one though. On one hand everyone is entitled to their opinion of who is attractive. If someone asks thats a pretty obvious cue. But it could potentially hurt the other persons feelings or make them feel insecure and ruin the potential blossoming of a relationship.

God forbid that master plan works and you two get married.
ONE mention of boss lady will trigger her
ONE wrong smile to some store teenager will trigger her

You see where this is going?

>ONE mention of a BBC will trigger her bf.

You see where this is going?

You're probably talking to a hoe and thats not what makes them racemix

>More Jow Forums propaganda

*Yawn* what is this even based off of?

>y-you're a hypocrite11!!
don't care slag

Attached: 1565140166262.jpg (1280x603, 69K)

Look my parents are divorced.

both 60+

If we go to the store with mom and dad and me, since hes a chatty trad and chats with them, when we (me and mom) go home i have to listen how hes always blabla and distracting them blabla.

and i always say YOU ARE DIVORCED, why the feelings shit.

Thats all woman.

There could be any number of reasons why he didn't reply that have nothing to do with your headcanon, you stupid, stupid whore.

That isn't pol retard.

You will never be able to satisfy a black woman the way a Mandingo can. Black women are insatiable and always cucking their partners. Thats why black men treat them like hoes.

>His "statistics" practically say "WM good" "AF good" "Black bad"

If it's not Jow Forums mentality then it's definitely incel mentality with all the nigger hate and WMAF worship.

I forgot they got a "friendly divorce" court shit took only 10 years.

She didnt get nuff monies TM
She fucked my life TM
Am a NEET now and i leech of her till i get what am owed by her cunt ways.
Dad will die, i will move to house.
Mom will stay in this shitty gov apt.

Never marry, never interact with you female cunts ever.

>Black women are insatiable and always cucking their partners
what are you talking about. post proof

Attached: 1560748142031.webm (924x1076, 810K)

This thread really proves how disloyal white men and women are to each other and it is disgusting. Letting BBCs and noodlewhores cone between your own tribe. You dont even need encouragement by the Kalergi squad, you will happily do it voluntarily. Enjoy your shit rainbow.

whites are a shit tier race anyway. you're not on Jow Forums nigger

Attached: 1541172849887.webm (480x854, 1.08M)

Walk around if you are a man and talk to men.
Play a game try to guess if the guy is married just by the look on his face.
Its fun.

There are over 4.5 billion Asians. Whites are an endangered species. There is a reason all darkies want a white partner.

white birthrates are just fine. also who cares if whites go extinct? it wont happen in my lifetime

I'm brown, but I also find race mixers disgusting, with the only exception being any girl that likes me.

Its literally just a chart showing online dating response rates you dipshit. Maybe you should switch off the blacked and stop coping so hard.

desu blue eyed people look fucking weird. also most of the important whites had brown eyes. proud of my poo eyes

>Honestly why the fuck does everyone act like single mothers are these amazing upstanding citizens?
No one thinks this though. Most men consider single moms jokes and avoid them outside of a few fucks.