How do fembots even compete with this?

How do fembots even compete with this?

Attached: 70a6001304663894.jpg (3500x2333, 860K)

Guess ill kill myself since all that matters is how my vagina looks. Not like I want to hold a boy while he cries, cook him a hot meal, kiss him all the time and tell him how amazing he is and how much I love him, caress him gently, and let him know how happy he makes me. Sorry, but my vagina is ugly, so all that doesnt matter right?

just stop. please stop. please

Attached: 1538071016276.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Eyes and eyes open for business

Attached: 1567203868530.jpg (1435x956, 602K)

It's ok, you can cook for me and go on walks together if ur near me and nice

>gets pumped and dumped by Chad

Where is her clitoris? Looks suspiciously like an inverted bepis.

Wait, don't kill yourself just yet. Does your vagina smell nice? If not, then excuse me, you can go back to jumping off that building.

All pussies are beautiful user.

Attached: D787089D-D767-43E9-BD40-FE7D0CD1FB44.jpg (552x552, 128K)

>Sorry, but my vagina is ugly
It wouldn't be ugly if you weren't a (((whore))).

>this is your cooch on cc

Wrong all vags are DISGUSTING not gay dick is gross too

well, your peepee would me more than 3 inches if you werent such a (((faggot))).

Thats not true user. My first girl was a Virgin and she had beef

>but my vagina is ugly, so all that doesnt matter right?
correct. they won't say it though. if it doesn't look like OPs pic related, then i don't want it.

One can't choose to not be a low-t faggot, you could've not been a whore.

They can't, they are insanely jealous of it, it's why they expend so much energy denying its relevance.

you're probably fat. you're definitely fat

Agreed This post is based

You sound very nice, but I won't cry in front of you.

You know it, I know it, most of us know it, that OP represents the minority, where as the majority of us care more about the kindness of your heart and loyalty in your actions and dedication in your words

Attached: 9BE3BF4C-C922-4524-9A56-00B5405AC835.jpg (499x497, 53K)

no, dont give me hope, please

>I wont cry in front of you

Why not?

Vaginas truly are disgusting
Originalol

l need to be strong for you so you know you can depend on me.

I know youre strong, and its okay to depend on me too. You can trust me

You're a really lovely girl, you know that?

That made my day. Thank you, youre so kind to me

Is your vagina ugly because it is a penis?

You deserve it.
You'll make somebody very happy one day.

Not that femanon but

>tfw no tough strong chad bf who protects me but opens up to me and cries in front of me in private while I hold him and call him my babyboy

Pls be my bf user :(

So gross. It literally looks like an infected wound.

If ur cute and don't have a penis you can be my GF. Where u at qt

ewwww, maybe being an incel isn't all that bad

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (670x549, 305K)

l can't be Chad for you, femanon.

Attached: that feel when.jpg (180x179, 10K)

I lost my virginity with a femanon and she had a gorgeous pussy. It looked almost exactly like the OP pic, except it was a bit darker. I couldn't have asked for better.

Attached: 1504381323139.gif (370x330, 325K)

I understand user. You are a good man.

No benis and I have an innie. I live in Yurop though.

how do you stop being obsessed with pussy? every time I'm doing something productive or interesting I start to think "but this isn't related to pussies" and lose interest

>You are a good man.
You have no idea how much this means to me.

Is being determined and driven in my career good enough instead of Chad? That's what I need, a woman who makes me want to achieve my goals, to whom I can open up in private and reveal my bitch side. Of course, I'd do the same for her, try to steer her toward her goals and comfort her...

>How do fembots even compete with this?

with BUSH
wins every time

OH NON O AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1451610001.jpg (480x304, 19K)

You wouldn't want to do those things to me or anyone like me. You say "a boy" but I hear "a Chad".

So yeah, kill yourself.

I like my femanon with a grey, leathery, horse pussy

god that looks gross t b h

great news, user: youre gay.

ok so some guys really think they can make girls insecure about their VAGINA? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nah i just don't like super high definition pics of a saggy looking pussy

Ya know. Most lolis got puss puss like that. You want us to compete with kids OP....

Aw dam, what part? I'm across the Atlantic :(

Or... they're probably a guy

a fat guy

Females don't really care for competing for paedophiles

MHmmmm hmmmmm MHmmhmmm...............

Attached: elin.jpg (530x302, 51K)

user, any guy would fuck me.
do you really think guys care about that?

but no girl will ever touch your tiny dick. G R O S S

Imma stop you right there chief.

t. insecure roast flapped cunt
i wouldn't know, i've never seen a child pussy. don't intend on it. i have, however, seen some immaculate looking vulva. the fact that you're attempting to conflate aesthetic vulva with pedophilia tells us more about you than it does for the men that appreciate them.
t. ""man"" with no standards

damn! some random guy on the internet doesn't like how my pussy looks like!
what am i going to do
im so sad

they pick elins because they find them cute

"-user, I think I like you, you're a very interesting person and we have the same interests.
- yes me too but if you don't have an innie (there's not that many girls with innies but yeah) we can't be together!"

how does it work pls

>this level of satanic cope
idk satan, but the fact you keep replying to me demonstrates how obsessed and insecure you are about it.

I remember meeting a mutt emo girl in high school who had a pussy like that. Within the first hour of knowing her I was down in her bush and knew I had to stretch it out.

After I fucked her, you could see the curtains coming down. Its true.

Oh mr.fancy words. It tells me that if you find childish vulva aesthetic it tells a lot about u but whatever fedora-san.

i have an innie pussy. it's great not being a roastie lmao

>understanding female anatomy is big words
lol. please leave underage.

Is this what an actual vagina looks like

I lost my virginity with a girl that has a pussy like that too, but I didn't like it because it was so hard to find the clit. I eventually just gave up foreplay and stuck my dick in

I've hooked up with girls that have huge body counts and they still don't have curtains. Are you larping?

you are literally a virgin that isn't a virgin

I wish I never had sex with her desu
Now I'm volcel in a chad body

The best vaginas are the ones that are innies but still meaty. That looks prepubescent, IMO if a woman has that vagina she should keep her bush.

untrue, my lips aren't big to the point of hanging out but one of them if kind of longer, and they've been like that ever since i was a kid
i remember pulling on the bigger one and laughing as a kid

Please don't give me hope like this user, you sound too good to be true ;____;

okay sorry if this is weird but mine is the same way, lol. one lip is very very small, the other is normal i think.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

so i should be competing with children, op? it creeps me out knowing MEN prefer pussies like that. they're all disgusting pedos.