A life with a femboy/trap who likes to wear makeup and girl's accessories/clothing, with a surrogate mother for kids...

A life with a femboy/trap who likes to wear makeup and girl's accessories/clothing, with a surrogate mother for kids, would be a life worth living, don't you think?

Attached: 7b1a09e3daa8e61392419530f5f8ab9b47e7762dc4da22f89fe984f4905b7ed5.gif (338x338, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

merckmanuals.com/home/digestive-disorders/gastrointestinal-emergencies/perforation-of-the-digestive-tract[accessed
nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/17828/Vol-120-No-1260-24-August-2007.pdf(PMID
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAAAA man is fingering his shit hole

Its its hot enough ya bro ill ltr

no, traps age worse than women

Enough with these sissy faggot conversion threads already.

Attached: op-2.jpg (181x203, 14K)

dude is straight -dipping- fingers into that man's anus LMAO

Yes aside from the kids part.

no 3 holes>2 don't be a fag.

No. The cute balls there make it better. This is something you will come to accept, in time.

at this point traps and femboys are consolation prizes for incels

The incel thing needs to stop. Women are absolutely useless and femboys/traps are better because of the penis. You're probably a roastie. gtfo my board.

Attached: 1566342287485.png (1200x1600, 962K)

kys, i'm actually gay with a bf and not a retarded with a trap fetish because I can't get woman

I consider myself gay too, but I like males who wear feminine clothing and makeup. I like penis. I don't want a girlfriend. I hate women. They annoy me. Every word that comes out of their mouths is a drag. Don't be an elitist idiot.

Attached: tumblr_mxbl8hgSMQ1s5oh47o4_400.gif (400x263, 2M)

that's not being an elitist user, what are you gonna do with your "feminine bf" when he gets old and is not cute anymore?

>mfw people think that this shit is normal and healthy

honk honk

Attached: honkler.png (680x680, 221K)

Probably include younger males, or if I find a trap on HRT, then plastic surgery. By that time I'm going to assume we'll have a lasting connection.

Attached: 8766.gif (436x245, 1006K)

>be me
>incel
>frustrated that I never had sex
>cantbeatemjoinem.jpg
>start taking hormones
>feel great
>have tons of sex
Two years later and no regrets, what's your excuse?

unless theyre a slut that uses the wrong thing as a dildo and kills themselves lol
"Any of the hollow digestive organs may become perforated (punctured), which causes a release of gastrointestinal contents and can lead to sepsis (a life-threatening infection of the bloodstream) and death if surgery is not done immediately."
... "A perforation allows food, digestive juices, or intestinal contents to leak into the abdomen (or sometimes the chest, if the esophagus is perforated). These materials are very irritating and contain bacteria, which cause severe inflammation and infection that are typically fatal if untreated."
"Causes
Causes of perforation of the digestive tract vary depending on the location of the perforation, but injury can affect any part of the digestive system. Swallowed foreign bodies usually pass through a person without difficulty but occasionally become stuck and lead to perforation. Foreign bodies inserted through the anus may perforate the rectum or colon."
merckmanuals.com/home/digestive-disorders/gastrointestinal-emergencies/perforation-of-the-digestive-tract[accessed 2019/08/29]

"The rectum above the pectinate line is generally insensitive to pain. Thus the perforation of the rectal wall may occur without the individual being aware of it at the time of the injury. Any such perforation can result in peritonitis due to release of faecal contents in the peritoneal cavity."
"Vibrator-induced fatal rectal perforation." The New Zealand Medical Journal. 2007 Aug 24; 120(1260): U2685.nzma.org.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/17828/Vol-120-No-1260-24-August-2007.pdf(PMID 17726499)

Just curious, what discord server is this. I wanna join :)

I'm not into anal sex either dude. A finger in a cute boy's butt isn't going to do much. I'm more attracted to their naked bodies. The insertion of my penis into their butthole doesn't interest me as much as feeling their ogling and feeling their bodies while they're dressed up.

Attached: tumblr_n1yb4uB4ph1su4cieo3_400.gif (400x225, 1.25M)

the HRT they take is going to give them such insane cockslut they'll use the centipede because their idol Natalie Mars used it
then, oops that was their colon walls
rip

HXV9N2

come join my new trap tranny nigger discord we have a few cute people

>kids
ew gross

But user
r9kloves trannies

Attached: 2k3dyn.png (900x900, 426K)