Hello fellow robots. I wanna have a talk with you

Hello fellow robots. I wanna have a talk with you.

A couple of years ago I started a relationship with a girl. At the start she was as lonely and nerdy as me. We would play trough games together and watch movies and shows alike.

Lately tho, she's been going out with her fucking whores normie friends who's only pass time is drinking till passing out and fucking idiots who have more teeth than braincells.

She used to go out with them before, but now not only she has been with them a lot more but also our relationship is getting kinda clunky.

The thing I want to ask you here is: Am I grtting cheated?

I think I am but I don't know 100%

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 610K)

Self bump of shame just in case this gets lost

>Am I grtting cheated?
yes

>bad news is if she hasn't cheated on you yet, high likelihood she will
>good news is that you seem to recognize this.
Sit down with her and have a serious talk about it. If she refuses, dump immediately

Attached: 1537927404990.jpg (700x769, 86K)

I already had a talk with her.

She says that she is not gonna do anything like this because I'm her first real realionship and shit.

Truth be told, I already got cheated on in another relationship long time ago, and I'm seeing things that remind me of that awful time.

I just don't know what to do anymore

>Truth be told, I already got cheated on in another relationship long time ago, and I'm seeing things that remind me of that awful time.
iktf
look user, everyone lies, every girl will tell you the same thing
"i'm not gonna cheat on you"
"don't worry about that guy"
etc etc
but the fact is that if you told her you were worried about cheating then you already lost, she has justified it in her mind
"he thinks i'm cheating so i may as well cheat anyway"
you probably can't win. she sounds like she's becoming a slut anyway

Fuck that typo I'm on phone and didn't even see that

hey sorry to hear that man. i know its tough. women cannot control themselves, especially when drunk. she just might get drunk one night then SWEAR it was just a one time thing bc her friends were being flirty too..etc....

your call man. if you really care about her, keep her and trust her. if you dont/cant trust her, might be best to amputate now before the hurt gets bad

Attached: 1549951986041.jpg (704x400, 19K)

>Am I grtting cheated?
We don't have any details, how could we make a guess?
Whether she is cheating or not, it sounds like you two are growing more distant from each other anyway, and that can spell the end of a relationship even if cheating is not involved. What do you mean when you say your relationship is clunky?

Tbh I want to finish this. But I don't at the same time.

I've been trough so much shit and she is kinds helping me out. I know that if I kick her of my life I will go down a dark path in my life again. I don't know if I'm prepared for that.

I just hate that she is with me. I wish we were just fiends. At this point I don't even feel love, I just want everything to work out

Basically what I meant is that things are not as smooth as before.

We used to watch movies and shit all the time. We had fun that way. Now she only wants to go out and drink, and I hate going out because we live in a small town full of brainlets.

Do you ever have date nights anymore where just you two spend your time together?

>Now she only wants to go out and drink
that's not good man

Yes, that's what we usually do. She visits me, we get snacks and watch something together. But before it was different. Now it just feels empty and wrong. Maybe it's just me

I know, specially because we both come from low income houses and she always uses her money to get alcohol.

I think I'm just boring her at this point

not all light is good, not all dark is bad

and this won't fix itself man. you need to find a solution, or she just might one drunken night

Does it feel like its not as fun anymore? Or does it maybe feel forced now, like there's not naturally chemistry between you two and you feel like you have to "try" when you're around her? I definitely know that feel and it can be hard. Like sometimes an attitude change can help but also it sounds like maybe her interests are changing and you might be growing apart.

i was in the same situation, i feel like i could have done better and made her happier but i also felt like she she already decided i wasn't worthwhile a long time ago. but if you love her this much i guess you should do something to try and catch her interest again, idk what though

Do you think if I tell her that I wanna think things she will freak out?

I know most woman do this shit but I need to think this trough and fuck me I can't handle people when they freak out on me

listen to this guy confront her respectfully about it, don't come from any sort of aggressive stance
just let her know how it makes you feel (that it worries you etc) and talk it out with her, i'm sure everything will be okay
best of luck user

>you need to find a solution
What does this mean? Give her brain surgery to make her stop liking going out?

I don't think that's what he meant.

But yeah, I guess I should try going out more altho I despiece it.

I just wish I didn't live in a fucking shithole of a city. Fuck this place

Thanks for caring this much user. Appreciated

if you need time tell her you need time. she may freak out. but if she is reasonable adult, she will understand. if she loves you, she will try to talk to you about it again to see if things can be fixed. The ball is in your court man
a solution as in you need to clearly let her know how you feel about all this, one way or another

Attached: 1538070546456.jpg (495x449, 71K)

Op here. I'm gonna try and get some rest here, hopefully I can sleep because this shit is eating me on the inside.

I'm gonna keep posting about this in a couple of days since I won't see her till next week.

Hopefully I won't break till then.

I hate feeling this way, it just eats you on the inside