Fembots, what's your dream guy?

Fembots, what's your dream guy?

Attached: send.this.to.your.lover-1566874543145.jpg (1066x1066, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S019188691100050X?via=ihub
google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/data-should-smash-the-biological-myth-of-promiscuous-males-and-sexually-coy-females-59665
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tall and white.
+1 if he is open minded and not racist.

>not wanting a guy from Luxembourg

Attached: 1566943841528.jpg (419x456, 61K)

Unironically like pic related.

Attached: 18053000-F94D-41A8-A9C0-077DC0CED29A.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

What if we only hate indians

>Be me
>mega-Chad
>Uberchad
>Jawlinecancutdiamonds.webm
>Be walking down the street, no shirt only trenchcoat
>Women getting wet just seeing me.
>All the stacies want me.
>Feelsbadman.jpeg
>I only want a chubby robot who complains about anime plot holes on a Korean knitting chatroom all day
>Feel sad
>Stacy grabs my crotch
"Oh Chad you've got such a big..."
>Mind wondering as she's talking
>See chubby girl sat in kill la kill cosplay
>Push stacy aside
>Walk up and start to talk
>Some lanky neckbeard dude comes up wearing a fedora.
>Seems pretty chill
>Sees me sat with woman, looking through her fave death metal albums
>user starts accusing me of taking advantage of "4/10's"
>Wtf is he talking about
"He only wants you for your body, he doesn't care what you think or your personality m'lady you should go out with a nice guy like me: user."
>I begin to cry and have to stand to not face them
>She runs off crying thinking I was trying to take advantage of her.
>Go home lift weights and cry my swole self to sleep
>Tfw I don't have qt3.41 robot gf to snuggle and watch anime with
>Tfw they all think I want to pump and dump them
>Tfw I'm alone

high iq and loyal - oh wait, men aren't capable of loyalty

It's been literally proven to be the opposite way around, but continue with your cope

Based and cheated on multiple times probably by the same mildly good looking dude and would probably do it again

This greentext unironically makes me want to be your gf. Most amusing thing I have read in a while. Heres your (you) user.

i am literally this but you would not date me shut up

The old tripfag and translator from /a/, Hox.

>smart
>korean
>probably cute
>has glasses
>intellectually curious
>doesn't have an ego problem
>non-combative
>honest in a pure way
>reliable

proven by whom exactly? actual studies and not just random conjectures by mongos on this board beg to differ:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S019188691100050X?via=ihub
the mistake you make is assuming that men are actual human beings who are capable of higher emotions like love and commitment

Hox detected.
hah, f*g

There are two of these fucking threads stop making them

TAKE IT BACK I AM NOT
Hox would not be posting on this pathetic board. I would, but he wouldn't.

that is this g*y larp sh*t, hox?

>176 participants
Woman are so retarded that they think that that's conclusive by any measure. Go bang an asshole and come back to bitch about the evils of man you deluded witch. Shoo.

Hox wouldn't take the bait like I am right now! Please apologize and thank you for understanding that I am NOT Hox.

any guy lacking enough empathy and regard for his soul he'll risk eternal damnation to suicide bomb a big group of people we don't like with me

Unironically 14 years old, a very sweet and innocent demeanor, very horny and curious, at least a foot shorter than me, and a bit of muscle from doing sports.
Shame me.

yew are "Hox" whomever that is, lmao! yew tried to sneak that g*y shit by me nigga? dont think so bud

robots have used smaller studies to prove more outlandish claims

Had a dream I got gangbanged by the slam dunk basketball team (not the nigger though) and it made me question my taste in men.

Attached: 5ED2C02F-CB7F-4270-91C3-08A233CBE12F.jpg (599x364, 59K)

google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/data-should-smash-the-biological-myth-of-promiscuous-males-and-sexually-coy-females-59665
It's fairly recent stuff but anyone with a brain can notice a women is more promiscuous than men.

Ah yes, i forgot that 2 wrongs make a right.

I'm a man.
I have emotions.
I fucking cried my eyes out when my gf dumped me because "she didn't have any feelings for her"
I waited till she left, went over a mates house and weeped my fucking eyes out.
I loved her.
I'd do anything for her.
Her friend came up to me later on in my college and shouted at me for not stopping her from leaving and "proving my love" or "at least show some emotion"
>Tears welling up in eyes
>Can't cry
>Tell her I didn't want to force her to stay with a guy she didn't like
>Laughed and said that she preferred [friend of mine]
>Had to sit with her in English for the rest of college
We have emotions.
Please don't think just because one guy hurt you they all want to.
Women tell us we don't have emotions.
Our friends tell us it's bad to have emotions
You get bullied for crying
Your father calls you a fag for crying
We have emotions.
Don't do this. Please.

When it benefits a robot's agenda

Thanks ya cute lil thing.
Let's go get coffee and chat about life and stuff.

hey, man. I hope you're doing ok. And I hope you find "the one" soon enough

You sound like a right glum cunt. No wonder men cheat on you

The sins of our fathers, is it. I don't represent them. The best data broaching the subject at all is divorce rates which used to show men leaving marriage more in the past, but now have men and woman tied present day on vow breaking. I digress, the chick is delusional if she claims womam are pure angels and men are lust demons, then backs the claim with a tiny study

Also not only that, but men have more intense emotions than women, but you could care less.

-tall, skinny, pale skin, not a smol nose
-only shows affection indirectly (jealous, protective)
-better than me at vidya
-nice voice
- +1 if ISTP, +1 if good taste in music/cinema, +1 if asian

Thanks. I hope so too.
It just really annoys me when men are portrayed as emotionless.
We feel and love and are hurt just like everyone else.

okay original faggot

>she claims womam are pure angels and men are lust demons
there's that cognitive dissonance we know and love
you can make a mountain out of a molehill but how dare anybody else!

>tfw want to post ideals but I'm no
better anyways
>tfw mindset will end up with me dying alone

Nice troll. I'd be interested if you weren't illiterate and if I even had a soul.

What even is paraphrasing?

I'll tell you what all fembots want. They want a big handsome lad who will hold them down and TICKLE them.

Attached: original (3).gif (540x304, 1.61M)

I would if you lived in the UK user.

>Nice troll
heh, you would want that to be the reality

t. pozzed faggot
its not paraphrasing when its longer than the original

if u correspond to desc pls leave discord am desperate

what exactly is an appropriate number of participants for you? also, if you were really that skeptical of the study you'd just look at its citations, which list several more studies that have identified this gender-specific trend. but rationally being curious about a topic and doing the requisite research before forming some conclusion is too rational for the likes of men.
did you actually read this article? at the end they responsibly note that this hasn't been replicated. have you never heard of the replication crisis? at least findings about higher rates of male infidelity have been replicated time and time again (see that original study I posted and its citations, if you actually give a shit, which you don't)
and I guarantee you your ex was some dumb as rocks stacey who you "fell in love with" thanks to her 12 year old chinese girl body. as I mentioned earlier, men aren't capable of love - they're capable of shallow lust and disappointment when their plaything dumps them for chad. also women tell you you don't have emotions because you fundamentally don't (not meaningful, sublime ones at least)
if you aren't a glum cunt you probably don't belong on this board in the first place
>"the chick is delusional if she claims [extreme and absurd and overly broad claim that I clearly wasn't claiming]"
thanks for the strawman.
women disproportionately represent victims of bpd and anxiety, so even this isn't true (not that that's a good thing, but the point is women feel more intensely)

Yo I'm actually a britfag. What a fucking coincidence. Southwest based.

Ah yes, i forgot about the length rule with paraphrasing. You got me.
For me? If their notch belt can't be counted with two hands, it's looling grim. Lol, you hand pick a study with a trash sample size and then nag me to read its citations. Classic move to tell someone to do their own research about how wrong they are. You got me though, men are emotional and woman are logical.

Hmm. That is a coincidence. Discord?

>ISTP

Literally why? They are like less fun ESTPs, sociopathic and cheat on you all the time.

kek there's no fems in the South West user. Not Cornwall or Devon at least

Don't you fucking dare talk to me about meaningful fucking sublime emotions. You know Burke was a man right. An Irishman. A degenerate Irish just like fucking me. The sublime is the feeling of briefly catching understanding a glimpse of true beauty in nature and connection with the universe.
The sublime is the feeling of wonder and awe.
If you've ever seen the fucking water dash against the rocks in a storm or stand on the precipice of a cliffs edge and feel no fear. No worry. But only wonder.
It's butterflies in your stomach as you Stare into the eyes of someone who you love deeply, and are uncertain of the future.
It's the humbling force of nature weighing down on you and making you realise that your life is miniscule yet important just the same.
I feel everything.
Thousands of years of culture and art crushed by the sweeping statement of "men can't feel *real* feelings.

They used to say the same things about poor people. Or people of colour, no mind the fucking gender or sex.
Preistly sums it up with "I didn't think such a girl could experience such a fine and complex emotion"

You, with a single stroke brush all with a Y chromazome; regardless of chosen identity or class or mental ability or sexual preference; as deficient because you are unable to have the empathy to realise that we all experience the sublime and profound.

You disgust me.
You are a fucking disgrace to the human race and I hope you're just as offended by generalisation of your gender as I am of mine.

i don't know much about MBTI characteristics but the only 3 guys I ever found interesting in my life were ISTPs

Fair enough, but be warned. Most of their charm and wit is superficial and they are flighty as fuck commitmentphobes.

Ah yes but Bristol.

Thats pretty much me user
Discord is Diapsalmata#4957

>i forgot about the length rule with paraphrasing. You got me.
it defeats the purpose of paraphrasizing.
you're a faggot and a jew.

Yeah sure
MiLo #8862

You personally are not worth being loyal to, if I had to guess

it's true that one of them cheated on his girlfriend, but one of the other was the most pro marriage persons i ever met

Attached: 1560897316901.jpg (682x851, 204K)

I know Bristol is in the SW but fucken nah m8

Bruh Bristol may be a bit of an artsy up its own ass shithole but it's my artsy up its own ass shithole, comprende

Also she wasn't dumb as rock you fucking asshole and she wasn't a Stacy either. She had her imperfections but I loved them just the same. She was just as tall as me and a lil lanky but I liked that and she had black messy hair and an awkward smile and a scar on her fucking cheek. Her eyes where fucking green and shone fucking brighter than anything in my life. I've gotten over her but in those quiet moments I still get melancholy and my mind drifts back to days sat in the park, her head layed on my legs and us just talking about philosophy and art and music and films, and me trying to explain the plot of tarkovsky's stalker to her - and her getting it but constantly joking about where the stalker is in the story and when does he appear. And we'd laugh and shout and cry.
Fuck you. You don't know me. You don't know her. You've obviously never had it so how would you even understand.

>because you don't
Do you hear yourself talk? Do you think we're not aware of this Stacy problem? This is the exact reason why cyborgs like me turn women down. I want long-term connections too. I might not feel the same emotions you do, but I can't deal with seeing pain in someone's eyes.

I'm just one guy whose confused about what to even go for. So I haven't even tried.

>literally half that post is about her is about her stupid fucking appearance
point proven

>Brown eyes
>Scruffy Hair
>Scruffy beard
>Any height
>Socially awkward (like me)
>Clingy
>Smells good
>Not fat but some chub is fine

Yo don't wanna bum you out but the poster said that this girl had a Chinese 12 year old's body and implied that she was an out of his league in the dumb blonde kind of way.
And the other half of the post is talking about experiences with said person? And their emotional significance?
The poster who I'm gonna refer to from now on as H brought up appearance first.

not existing within the three dimensions

Attached: 1468720040162.jpg (960x716, 85K)