Why is the number of partners a big deal to men?

Why is the number of partners a big deal to men?
I can't understand

Attached: aitaaa.png (1709x1223, 264K)

Incels aren't men

high number of partners = high number of failed relationships and higher chances of STIs and mental issues

I probably haven't even talked to 80 people in my entire life tbqh

Because having multiple lifetime sexual partners drastically increase the rates of divorce. There is also a huge amount of biologically induced pair bonding that occurs during loss of virginity.

natural instinct. if a woman is going out every weekend and getting railed by some random guy who doesn't care about her why would she magically change for you? she is promiscuous, which, contrary to popular belief, is unattractive to men who seek lifetime partners.

loyalty.
high partner count = doesn't value commitment.

>contrary to popular belief
how is that contrary to popular belief? It's absolutely popular belief that men don't want women who sleep around, that's why women who sleep around complain about not being accepted

Actually its poverty that increases divorce chance and most divorces happen at age 55-65. Poor people do have more sex maybe, but families generally fall apart because of money.

Pair bonding is a myth. If you have even one ounce of trust in the scientific method you could not possibly think humans have ever been monogamous. It is a modern convenience to commit to each other for the duration of raising a child, but it has absolutely nothing to do with losing virginity

>but families generally fall apart because of money.
bullshit, my dad walked out on my mom and started banging some chick from his work and eventually ended up marrying one of my mom's friends. Divorce is just men being selfish and acting on base sexual impulses most of the time, in my experience

women see no problem with it because they think its the same amount of effort for a woman to get laid. also, women who sleep around STILL manage to get partners, and often times have boyfriends.

Attached: 1538151513157.jpg (920x730, 56K)

a high number of failed relationships could be implicative of other issues that could impede upon said relationships, such as inability to handle emotions or maintain intimate relationships, lack of trust or loyalty, etc
and i'd rather not spend the rest of my life with an unapologetic hedonist

>women who sleep around STILL manage to get partners, and often times have boyfriends.
only with sleazy guys, which is why they complain. They want a good handsome rich guy, and a guy who is handsome and rich doesn't need to settle for what is in his mind just overused goods

>What are multiple factors
Being a slut does in fact increase divorce chance. Also the idea that money is the factor is literally retarded. Divorce rates were significantly lower in the past, when everyone was poor by todays standards.

Pair bonding is 100% real and the running scientific theory for why hymens exist is that men weren't interested in non-virgins. Yes humans were polygamous but the overwhelming majority of the time it was on man with multiple women who had only ever had sex with that one man. Pair bonding is thus lost for the man but not the woman

Wife, Mother, Whore.

>abloo bloo
congrats but its usually money
nah it really doesn't. 70s and 80s had more sluts than now and most of them raised kids together just fine

very true, women often feel entitled to chad. he will pump and dump, as chad does. they never have to go through the looksmatch phase, not until they hit 30.

Attached: 1540860759216.jpg (236x419, 12K)

Congratulations, you pulled something out of your ass and it turned out to be false

Attached: divorcesper1000marriedwomen1.png (640x385, 40K)

>congrats but its usually money
not really, men are just selfish and try to frame divorce in a way that absolves them of responsibility and allows them to blame their ex-wife

>proving me right
alright. you would know better than trillions of men i guess

>He just spews retarded shit as fact

>Actually its poverty that increases divorce chance
Source? Do you have evidence for this?
>families generally fall apart because of money.
Again, where are you getting this?
>Pair bonding is a myth
For you, I'm sure. But that may be due to your mental state. Keep going for that STD collection, user!

Attached: heh.jpg (229x237, 10K)

And i quote
>Raised kids together just fine
How does it feel to be retarded?

Attached: VRY_SMURT.png (205x246, 5K)

>what is most
hmm

>alright. you would know better than trillions of men i guess
well I know what I've seen happen, and normally it's just infantile men shirking their responsibilities as fathers. My dad stopped acting like a father when he and my mom got divorced, and that's probably the case for most people. I've tried putting effort into our relationship, but he's still the same selfish childish dick he was when he left my mom.

He's not unusual either, a lot of men are just selfish and don't care about their kids or their wife properly.

I don't even share my spoon with someone else.
You sick fucks

>What is drastically increases

Attached: 3BD2EFBF00000578-4085758-image-a-2_1483485364454.jpg (634x412, 47K)

>and most of them raised kids together just fine
>Modern generations
>"Just fine"
The only people I know who have their heads together are people who were raised in traditional family units in spite of the rising culture of free love. All the fucked people I know are the products of single mothers, divorces and hippies.

Attached: 1386282421925.gif (255x255, 1.08M)

>Pair bonding is a myth.
What is oxytocin and vasopressin?
Do mothers not bond with their babies?
Wait, so you're saying, that the same chemicals released when a women breastfeeds a child, and when they have sex; doesn't equate to bonding?
Humm, we may have a genius here!
>fuck science
>fuck biology
>my opinion is right!
Get fucked roastie, you're wrong, and willfully ignorant.

>you could not possibly think humans have ever been monogamous
>ppl ALWAYS do what's in their best interest to create lasting relationships
lmfao, you're retarded and naive.

>now he's using fake graphs made by some christfag
yikes.

>tfw my body count is larger than any roast i've ever come across
sheeeeeeeeit

>baby bond
>mfw mothers often have more than one baby
>mfw mothers used to have many miscarriages or lose their babies young and still lived on to raise other babies
>mfw you are a dumb dumb

>Graphs made from a 10 year longitudinal scientific study
>Waaaa science is wrong
Seethe more roastie

The science is actually that poor people and black people divorce more, and that divorce risk stays around 12-15% until you reach age 50. not that it matters, 60% of people in the first world are overweight but that doesn't mean you have to be.

>tfw retard misses the point
>ironically suprised face.jpg
wew

>The science is that im ignoring your scientific study and deflecting
It may be true that nigs gonna nig, but keep seething.

Women know that a child is theirs when they get pregnant no matter what, so if a guy fucks another girl it's not like he can "hide" who the mother is. But if a girl fucks lots of guys, her partner really has no way of knowing if it is his kid until the child is born. Thus women being sexually loyal is way more important to mens passing on of their genes, than the reverse is to women. We are instinctively designed to shun women who won't have OUR babies.

based user, too bad roasties are ignoring your fact.

A christfag using excel is not a study homie. You really think its possible that the vast majority of people only have one partner?

>claims pair bonding isnt a myth
>cites the fact that mothers take care of multiple babies as some kind of meaningless analogy
>mfw

Because it shows shes trashy and probably ridden with stds.

Can you post more stories like this, idk why but I fucking love them.

You're perfectly suitable op, for pump and dump like the whore you are

this fucking thread again? not in an original way

sorry I don't have much but I hope you'll enjou this

Attached: aita.png (2310x1555, 315K)

A little, thanks OP

idk desu, it's never been an issue for me but it is for some guys for some reason. I think it's pretty stupid that guys get worked up about women they have sex with having had sex with others in the past.

Attached: 1328954625768.jpg (447x604, 56K)

Immensely satisfying. Thanks, friend.

who was that cuck youtuber who said some shit about how it's the same as a box of cereal or something gay like that

I normally don't post anything.
But.
is just pathetic.
Like, you're trying to prove something without any backup.
And you're also probs the same one that said in this thread man are assholes.
>man are assholes
>woman being whores is ok
>and has no effect on relationship
>source?
>trust me

I'm sure some men have their own valid reasons, but all I know is that my dicks big and it's not a deal breaker to me
A woman with little sexual experience is intriguing and attractive in it's own way but not a requirement

john green and the whole grain crunch analogy

Attached: Right.png (511x448, 511K)

there it is, thanks

>retard doesn't understand that intensity of pair bond matters
>can pair bond with multiple people
>however, weaker per number in sequence
>hence, virginity mattering
>due to virgin = first in sequence = most intense bonding

Having sex with that many people starting at 14 is a clear sign of a very mentally ill person.

This is the only important post ITT.