Someone with many orbiters and been confessed to many times ama

someone with many orbiters and been confessed to many times ama

Attached: 1567021469665.jpg (640x757, 178K)

post a girl that yew think is prettier than yew

can't relate ....
damn i wish i was pretty

post feet or GT the fuck O

My dream is to orbit and be findommed by a femanon!

why do you choose to live such a miserable life?

Stop making up stories in your head you attention whore discord tranny.

Attached: 1566789561290.jpg (638x540, 31K)

>femposters actually keep trying/believing in the free money meme
hehe

come join r9k's number 1 (one) trans discord! we have like 1 cute person per 10 horrible looking niggers...

HXV9N2

Attached: ECvKoRuUcAAjbgO.jpg (2044x2048, 251K)

I'm a guy whose had fem orbiters before. Just out of curiosity, what is your ideal guy?

Did you ever grow to hate your orbiters and think they're pathetic for orbiting you?

Attached: ᛃ.png (600x600, 175K)

why is aiste samefagging again oh wait its because he ruined his public image

this cutie
being conventionally pretty is just.. boring user. ugly girls are more interesting to look at aslong as they arent fat, im sure you are pretty though.
because i have too much free time
guy who doesnt mind being covered in hickeys and wants to cuddle to sleep with me, similar interests in vidya and music is a plus too, nice voice is a must. having a total different hobby to me could be interesting too.
not hate but some of them are pretty pathetic to waste time on me without me giving them much attention i feel. they could be doing something much more productive instead of spamming me with messages and empty words.

Attached: 20190831_010531.jpg (1080x1250, 685K)

That looks like if Micahel Cera put on a wig. If you aren't prettier than her (or him) then it's over

consider suicide thanks apprece

I've seen cuter Remilias.
>some of them are pretty pathetic to waste time on me without me giving them much attention
Some attention is better than none. They're probably this lonely because they're not productive and/or successful in other aspects - at least I am.
I'm not one who orbits easily now but when I was younger I remember "falling in love" very easily with people over the internet cause I tended to idealize them heavily.

Anyway I have a question. Did you gain these orbiters actively or passively? If actively, can you explain what's the appeal, if it's anything deeper than the need for attention/validation? If passively, am I wrong in assuming you must have lead them on at least enough to let them slide into your DMs?

Do you do that shit purposefully

OP is a tranny, like the 15528 times before

>It's going on r9k claiming to be a female
>"ArE yOu AcTiVeLy TrYiNg To GeT OrBiTeRs"

Naa mate she's going on this board claiming to be a female as an interesting fact with no other motives.

i'm stealing your thread
ask an ugly virgin girl that doesn't have any orbiters :D

Is it hard pretending to be a girl online for attention?

>Is it hard pretending to be a girl online for attention
I don't think so, people do it here constantly

What kind of guy do you like user

I don't see her dropping her contact.
>no orbiters
Do you want one? See, it's that easy

passively, makes me feel like im worth of something at times. everyone likes validation at the end or the day, maybe from how friendly i am to people thats what leads them on and makes then fall for me, that combined with my looks and voice helps. my friend has told me before im someone whos easy to fall for.
when i was younger i was pretty similair too with falling for people online idolizing them and now that i think about it, more like a celebrity crush/obsession.
no, just from how i lead people on i feel.
i dont think its hard to pretend to be a girl online if you understand how girls think, feel and text and know what men want. if you use obvious catfish pictures and have a certain texting style its incredibly obvious, this is just from an outsiders point of view who has seen pictures of myself used for catfishing though.

Attached: c98e1162f230223d9554f69d368a11a7235df939_hq.jpg (1024x729, 138K)

I-Is a 9 inch cock too b-big?

Attached: brrrrrr.gif (720x405, 136K)

>guy who doesnt mind being covered in hickeys and wants to cuddle to sleep with me

Well thats easy

> similar interests in vidya and music is a plus

Ok, but what are your interests in music and vidya, I like most, not all, but good chance a girl would like that same as me i think.

> nice voice is a must.

Ok,, I have a average good voice i think,
But what about the intellect and personality behind that voice?
Would a jerk guy, who is stupid and abuses girls , But has a nice voice be good for you?
(that would be a problem)

>having a total different hobby to me could be interesting too

Ok what is your hobby?

Anyways you having orbiters, and not responding well to guys who try to get close you you might not be good.

What else do you want?

A guy who takes more control?

I'm a slight older guy so i feel like i'm could be good with girls.
But i just don't try that much, cause i do other stuff in life.

My guess is you just don't want any guy right now.
Maybe you should tell guys that.
Or open to someone that matches you like i might of or someone else.

Clearly the issue might be with you.
Just try to accept it, be open to guys about your self
and not much more i can say (i said too much)

>make post with a picture of a woman, 3d or 2d
>doesn't matter what post is as long as it contains "I'm a woman" somewhere in it
so no
and the second one isn't even necessary, just like in the OP of this thread.

I just saw this but i'm not even sure i want to put much more energy into this

I'm this guy

I could respond to this post in more detail.

But i'm not sure.
I think i might of said enough maybe.