Just work out

>just work out
>improve yourself
>get a better haircut
>dress nicer
>get some hobbies
NOPE! Literally all I had to do to get a gf was talk to a girl and ask her out. JFL at all these incels, how can you not get a gf? I am 5'7" and a bit chubby, wtf is so hard about this?

Attached: 1565960126128.gif (416x414, 1.62M)

but I don't want a gf or sex. that's what dead washed up fish are for

Attached: 1559095375873.jpg (474x376, 27K)

I tried to ask a girl out over tinder, she said yes and ghosted me.

No surprise there, poorfags fornicate more often because they have lower standards.

>Implying I even want a gf
>Implying I'm doing all of that stuff for the benefit of others and not myself

Attached: 1549795800295.jpg (758x692, 95K)

If you choose to be gfless you arent an incel.

Attached: lrwpqlf2f31r3rocuo1_400.gif (400x452, 98K)

I've had some friends who were girls but that's about it. I asked a girl out towards the end of school and got laughed in the face, since then I've just not really given a fuck about getting a gf.

>gets knocked down
>cries on the floor for the rest of his life
How pathetic.

Attached: 1563694353916.jpg (736x736, 46K)

How do I find a girl being into girls though. I always get friendzoned by the ones I get close with.

Based and Yuri pilled.
What's your approach though?

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_dashingicecream_ (850x948, 168K)

Who says I'm crying about it? I feel pretty good about not giving a damn about the pussy jew

>How do I find a girl being into girls though
wtf does this mean? You are lesbian? Just go to a gay bar or uour local community college's lgbt club or something. Grinder?

> LGBT clubs
> Gay bar
Can you give her good advices instead

Idk where else lesbians hang out. 2ndhand clothing stores?

What is Yuri pilled? My approach is well. Ah fuck you. Fine, my approach is making friends. And that's what I get for it. You did just make me realize that though. Thanks I guess, user.

Isn't Grinder for gay guys and just for fucking? There's also no such thing as lgbt club at my college. Well maybe I'd find one if I jump down the feminism rabbithole at my school but believe me, I DO NOT WANT.

If you're going to be that difficult you might as well just date one of the trannies on here.

I mean, befriending can work but you need to get the girl going. Questioning herself and all when she's around you. Subtle hints, extra show of affection, touching her more (appropriately of course) but not in the strictly friend way.
I say that as a guy but I matched some girls together. Do you have a story about someone you had in your radar or someone you currently like?
As for Yuri pilled it's a joke about the Yuri genre (girl's love)

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_ijiro_suika__94b (530x2048, 209K)

No, no one around currently. Due to bad health and a series of accidents I started to become the super hikkikomori and I have no more social life outside my computer. Weirdly enough I'm doing fine enough during internships as teacher but I can't make any friends at college.
About the first thing. I am the super virgin. I don't know how to touch people and how to get someone going. Touching someone seems weird too.

I can't fucking talk to females. No matter how ugly they are, I find it impossible to relate or even to strike up a conversation with them. Even if I did ask someone out, what the fuck would we talk about?

>he's so uninteresting he has nothing to talk about
dropped

I wouldn't say I'm not interesting. I just find it difficult talking about normie shit like the weather or drama, it's all so bland and boring.

I see. That will be a bit tougher indeed. Getting someone going depends entirely on the person you're with. Can't really give generic help when I know nothing about the potential love interest.
You might want to start by opening up again and going outside. Get a taste of real life contact and not get too absorbed by the computer (hard to get out of).
If you do meet a girl you like, try and see if she might like girls first. Stupid questions like perfect bf and you drop "GF if you're into that" as a joke or something. Ironically she might say yes.
That kind of stuff.

You have more helpful comments, user. Thank you! The ideal bf thing seems good. The problem is I'm a pretty straight forward person so usually if people ask me anything about this I just tell them. But also that I have no experience which sometimes gets some reactions due to my age of 25. I just need to get out but I go to a con next week so maybe I can meet people there.

Take this trip as an opportunity. Though that does not mean it should be the end all be all of it. Have fun first. You can eye out cute girls too but careful.
Don't worry Anonette, I'm also awfully blunt and straightforward. Which is why I guide people to treasures I cannot possess (relationships).
Did you put off some girls in the past with that?
25 isn't that old I'd say. You're barely my senior. Again use that opportunity to go out and getting used to being around people again. Interactions should come easily since you will most definitely have a common interest

I'm going there with a buddy. Maybe he can help. Although it's more likely he'll get swarmed by girls due to his looks.

Take the girls for yourself. He lures them in and you strike. Achieve your Harem.
Jokes aside, do you think he could actually help

Attached: 1566765576593.jpg (894x936, 77K)

He's an autistic chad so I have no idea actually. If he'd attract some people chances are high they won't also be attracted to girls.