Be hispanic

>Be hispanic
>Be inferior
>Live in the USA
>Can't get into college due to my inferior genes

Why live?

Attached: 121214-eva4-2.jpg (480x307, 30K)

AHAHAHAHA
imagine being a taco nigger, HOLY SHIT
OH GOD I CAN'T EVEN-
AHAHAHAHAH

But, it's not my fault

It should be easier for you to get into college because of your genetics. user... I'm sorry, I think this one might be on you.

if anything it's easier to get into college as a shitskin. Most scholarships are for shitskins and women and affirmative action exists just to make it even easier.

But i can barely get a 2.0

but they were a lot of shitskins in my high school, like 90 % of them

If you had good grades, you would have easily gotten the scholarships and affirmative action benefits, then. Grades are on you as a person, not the color of your skin. Anyone can get good grades. It's not fucking hard.

imagine actually dating a brown spic lmao

Well you say that because you are white, but I myself had a lot of problems understanding because of my inferior genetics.

don't sweat it, whites also can't cut it in college.

well they are dumb whites and smart niggers, but am an average person of my race.

I think you're just looking for a scapegoat for your laziness. Anyone can succeed in school if you put in the time. You, obviously, did not, because you were too fapping to tranny threads on r9k.

I was also the most outcasted person in my school with gave me depression, but my dad did not even finish middle school my mom went to college in mexico but just gave the necessary IQ to barely finish high school

You could at least get Cs through doing all the homework and studying as best as you can.
Having you high school diploma is okay. Maybe consider learning a trade? Or go to community college if it's that important.

No it's not your genes, you're just lazy and don't want to put the effort to study and get into a good college, i'm the same but i'm better than you because i don't search for things to put the blame on.

Laziness is also a trait that represents mexicans

I thought the stereotype was that they're hard workers

>>Can't get into college due to my inferior genes
Excuses. I'm spiccer than you and I already took the GRE for grad school.

Just the ones who come here illegally

Come to tacolandia and study in a garage-college

Attached: regular_fotorcreated.jpg.jpg (550x309, 34K)

I hope this is bait. You not doing your homework or studying is not due to your Gene's, you're just retarded.

Can't I have to re do all my middle school and high school because school in mexico is even harder

Unless you have a legitimate learning disability, there is almost no reason for you to not be able to get 2.5 in school if you actually put in the effort. I wanted to say a 3.0, but I'm trying to be nice instead.

We're also physically and mentally weaker than the average whiteoid.

I try tonot think about it but sometimes faggotd start posting pictures of themselves and I can't help but feel inferior.

I know I have a hundred times worse than the average robot for simply being Hispanic sense were cumbrains, iqlets, manlets, and dicklets by nature. Still Id rather be East Asian than White or Black I just feel like a completely different race to African and Europeans

Attached: 8.jpg (1280x853, 49K)

Where do you live my fellow spic us subhumans need to stick together because no one else will

>the most outcasted person in my school with gave me depression
So was I, and I got A's and B's the whole way through. Being an outcast just means more time to study. So what if your parents didn't finish school? Their situation was completely different from yours. They probably had to drop out to work or get married or some bullshit, because they were literal third-worlders, and making money to live was more important than school. You had all the time and resources in the world to finish your school with perfect grades, yet you spent it fapping to traps.

Here's what you do:

1. Enroll in a community college, they take ANYONE
2. Pick liberal arts as a major and take all the classes you fucked up in. If you have to take retard math, take retard math and work your way up to calculus 2 or higher if your college has it. If you fucked up in English, take English classes and so on
3. Transfer to a university that accepts the credits you took in community college

You're clearly not a brainlet. You just have to try.

Dont try to rationalize your situation to whitetoids all they'll just disregard you and dismiss you as lazy and stupid like the racist egomaniacs like
Whites unironically think they know more about us than we do ourselves. Fucking racist faggots

But I don't enjoy anything, tried playing videogames but it's just that they are too fucking boring and I can't even speak english well

Your grandpa would beat your ass if he heard you talking like that. I say your grandpa because apparently your dad didn't beat this cuck mentality out of you.

My dad was a drunk he never thought me anything,and my grandma used to eat dirt until she was 8.

Also Im not a cuck im just stating the facts. We're just at a huge disadvantage.

We're ugly short and dumb

Attached: 11.jpg (640x960, 35K)

If you're dumb don't go to college that's stupid. You wouldn't try to become a bodybuilder if you were 5'3". Find something that you're ok with and work with that. Trades, labor, nursing, whatever.

>I don't enjoy anything
who cares. Work ain't fun, but you've gotta do it. College isn't going to get handed to you on a silver platter. You actually have to do school to keep going to school. You obviously didn't care enough if you didn't have the foresight to put in the effort. Do this if you ever feel a change of heart: . Just know you dug yourself into the hole you're in.

Don't fall for thetrade meme. Trades are only comfy if your dads rich friend hooks you up with a sweet gig or you get the best tools an training their rich white oarents can afford. A trade school for a mexican looks morelike this
>apply to financial aid
>get 10k in debt
>learn fuckall from your shit tradeschool
>start working i some shit site were you're more likely to get killed than make 10 dollars per hour
>work 10 hours in the worst condition possible
>die at 30 from cancer or stress

Trades are only comfy for rich white kids

>hispanic live in usa
>cant get scholarships

pick one

Evan Et Noij!

God damn, what do you want the poor fucker to do, then?

Don't listen to these fags, OP, they want you to be a worthless lump of a wasted life. Do what I said and go to community college. It will change your life and give you an idea about what you want to pursue. Either way, you'll have to take math classes in trade school or in college so might as well do it.

Were are all these magical scholarships you whitetoids complain about all the time????

Attached: 156676127528.jpg (857x533, 144K)

If you're build for it you should do manual labor. If you're not built do light assembly or something simple and live with that. Trying to fake your way into a job that requires smarts is an easy way to make your life terrible. You'll be pissing off everyone around you because of your ineptitude and be miserable all the time since you're likely the dumbest person in the workplace. Worst part is that you'll know that everyone else knows it too.

>genes
>grades
ftfy

Man fuck chicanos they are the worst combination of al the pathetic amerimutt and meximutt charateristics.

>pathetic amerimutt and meximutt charateristics.
such as?

chicanos are steps above mexicans
>cant speak ingles
>cant read
>pop a vein daily over muh authentic ingridients
>statist
>run away from home country, but still fly the flag
mexican mexicans are so childish they may as well be niggers

prefiero que me mande a la chingada que volver en un wagecuck patetico como es puto
Y tu bien bonito y educado? Pinche negro color caca

Attached: ab1.png (623x383, 186K)

Nah they are but also hard copers so a lot of booze and wife beating.

You will be pathetic no matter your etnicity anone.

>jojofag
>mexican
whew, go back to facebook
you're all gross

Attached: 1566230351760.png (312x326, 15K)

>cant speak ingles
>cant read
>pop a vein daily over muh authentic ingridients
>statist
>run away from home country, but still fly the flag
What anime?

become a tranny you manlet

Attached: 1564007424239.jpg (576x1024, 125K)

I used to think this, then I went to El Paso and saw that people are very nice and aren't miserable assholes always trying to one-up you or waiting for you to fuck up so they can mock you or screw you over. They also didn't elect a fucking communist for president.

I'm not racist but I get hispanics and asians and niggers are all subhuman, but I don't blame them. Like, it's not like I hate them or anything, it's more like I feel pity for them for having been born into inferior races and I've realized God doesn't exist, because if he did he wouldn't have created so many races that absolutely suck in comparison to being white. I am not racist against other peoples but I feel bad and pity for them and all the time I feel like shit because I realize that humanity is absolute shit and the chance you're born into a shitty position is something like 95%. Just think about how many indians subhumans there are in the world and you'll realize how lucky you are if you have been born white, and how much of the World suffers because they weren't born european.

Attached: 1539355375000.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Sovres dame el facebook de tu hermana y orita me voy. Mugroso pedofilo

being gay is more of a white person thing, but have fun castrating yourself tranny.

Attached: 4.jpg (640x960, 39K)

Pa que veas pinche malinchista arrastrado con todas las oportunidades que tienes en estados unidos y valiendo verga como el pendejo que eres y todavia pasas a culpar a mexico por tu vida de mierda.
I'm not saying they all are assholes I just don't like them we are just too different btw amlo is not a commie he barely is a leftist.

>amlo is not a commie he barely is a leftist
t. amblow voter

Espera a que maten mas soldados. Vas a ver como termina tu dictador bananero, como Ceaucescu.

Attached: ceaucescu.jpg (1600x966, 128K)

>weak manlet
>low iq
you cant do physical labor and you cant get a good career, you failed as a man
Become a tranny for BWC, you will love it

Attached: 1566885742927.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

join the military and they will talk about your genes

hes a weak faggot,he wont survive

De que hablas estupida? nada que ver con Mexico. Me vale verga wey ademas ni eres de aqui, esque callate el osico pinche hablador tersermundista. No ay oportunidades si eres popre

>check the box black as your race.
Get in with lower scores
nobody would question if you are "black enough"

mestizos are not tge smartest but not all of us are as dumb as you

Como eso lo haria comunista? soldados se han muerto en mexico desde siempre e igual no es como que andar de soldado sea lo mas seguro que puedes hacer en cualquier pais
No hay oportunidades pa los pendejos como tu orale vete a echarle la culpa a alguien mas por tu vida de mierda.

Attached: narc.jpg (474x364, 19K)

he probably has black admixture anyways, the average mex is 6% black

You sure are stupid; and it's not just because of your genes.

Can't really blame you for feeling this way, you likely had racist assholes being mean to you for years. However you should be interested to see if genetics is really the end all; after all, that's what college is for, to flourish as an academic.

Do yourself a favour, open a book on human development and while you are at it open another on basic psychology, it will probably come in handy.
Conceited ignoran fuckhead, you are the reason OP feels this way, this may be true for a lot of people but my country also has a lot of people that have accomplished more than you will in your worthless life, bitch. Oh, and some people probably speak english better than you, barring the accent.
You know fuckall about mexican politics, refrain from talking.
cringu

de que hablas pelotudo, andate ya jojofag simio

Attached: 1553432207463.jpg (400x408, 57K)

just get into med school like me dumbfucks baka desu senpai

Attached: 14045779_879561722148231_4914592428958768536_n.jpg (296x266, 7K)

Just be naturally gifted at Math and Science like I am.
Oh wait, you're h*spanic, nevermind.
Also get the fuck out of my country with the rest of your filthy "people".

Better than cracker with the cheese, labrat.

normie retard has no idea how the world works... so cute...

Should I tell him?

Do it then, otherwise you are just running your mouth, drooling like the low iq worm you are.

>short
>ethnic
Being hispanic is hard man the only thing i got going for me is a good face

I wanna go back to my origin country to greencard maxx

If i stay in the usa ill be a perma virgin im low level as fuck in the usa.