Fuck off the board whites

Threadly reminder that if your white(white passing) and not diagnosed with a very very serious mental issue, you do not belong here.

Women will flock to you purely because of your skin colour (because you artificially set the standard of beauty through media) ,for perceived wealth and their half white trophy baby.

Your women also do not date outside of their race as often as blacked memes will have you believe.

Hell you don't even have to be handsome literally just be white.

How in god's name do white people remain virgins when there's whole continents filled with women who would pay to have you inseminate them.

Attached: 1567209507134.jpg (1051x675, 246K)

thats a chinese ho who is getting paid to post. used to think it was super hot but found out its fake and got sad

She married a white guy

They want white chad or at least a guy with money.

>your white
My white what?

I want a white girl who is a virgin and doesn't look like the ass end of a barn.

You'll be surprised how rare they are

>he wants a virgin because he's absolutely insecure about his dick size
goddamn, white people do some incredible mental gymnastics to cope

shut the fuck up you subhuman, im white so i only want a white woman, not some disgusting nigger,chink,spic woman.
non whites dont belong here, you belong in your 3rd world shitholes dying of aids, fucking animals.

>does mental gymnastics to give a negative judgement as to why the other user wants a virgin gf
>calls people out for mental gymnastics

Attached: ConcernedPeep.jpg (400x366, 16K)

imagine being married to that whore. why are you phrasing that as a win lmao. white men are used as a cleanup for whore white and asian girls i guess. cool

>muh dik
Of course that's the first thing you think of, any you wonder why white women want nothing to do with you brainlets.

>observing is now mental gymnastics
news to me

>im white so i only want a white woman
why? they don't exclusively want white men. why be loyal to women its pointless stupid faggot.

>any you wonder why white women want nothing to do with you brainlets.
lmao you sure about that my dude?

Attached: 1533083308137.jpg (270x270, 18K)

what counts as a very very serious mental issue?

the ammount of cope in this post is astounding. If you are ugly as a white guy its over for you.

This isn't wiz chan retard, also who's white? What's even being white, outside the USA Europeans usually consider their nationality as a race?

you are an actual smoothbrain if you think there are no white women who would exclusively want white men.

Would you drink from a new unused can of cola or from one that had 20 dicks in before?

>smoothbrain
Destiny you're supposed to be a shitlib, go be drunk somewhere else
Well this thread exists, and so do stats, so yeah I'm pretty sure.

Stop.obessing.over.race.politics.sex.women.
Just stop

news flash autismo: people can shower and clean themselves. unlike, you know, an inanimate object.
>so do stats, so yeah I'm pretty sure.
so you suddenly believe women when they're surveyed but not in general? weird.

I think the inferior whites should be sent to camps, especially the trailer trash. Norma whites are alright, though

Sure there are some wignat girls who might. My point is that you're loyal to white women as if they're a collective. Some white women hate you on the basis of you being a white male. One sided loyalty is the basis of cuckoldry.

>news flash autismo: people can shower and clean themselves. unlike, you know, an inanimate object.
Stupid NEET has never cleaned the dishes.

>so you suddenly believe women when they're surveyed but not in general? weird.
Yeah I believe shit like tinder has they're shit right when it comes to what people want to fuck, and many other dating sites show very similar results.

>be me, an eastern-euro fag
>ancestry is all over europe and asia because of 2000 years of wars, raids, rapes and intermarriage between the two continents' peoples.
>look like some kind of fusion of white and asian: white skin, dark hair and eyes, short stature, small dick, european upbringing
>there is no "unified" look so some people look like aryan gods and some look like mr.chong from the noodle shop down the road.
>never get accepted by white looking women because they want the aryan fuckboys
>never get accepted by asian looking qts because they too want the aryan looking fuckboys
>never get accepted by half-looking(like me) girls becasue they either want aryan fuckboy or korean prettyboy
>can't date western women because "ew eastern european trash" or "too asian"
>can't date asian qts because "poor eastern european" or "too european"

people like me are literally on the same level as curryfags and niggers.

>country has one of the highest suicide rates in the world
>people kill themselves out of fucking loneliness

>"just be yourself"
kys faggot. take a step in my shoe, we will see how much you want to be me.

Attached: 1566352592429.png (600x600, 24K)

White men are on perma easy mode please exit r9k and never return

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-024245.png (720x1280, 543K)

lmao at this deflection

>white guys can get any woman they desire
>black guys are better than white guys
Make up your mind faggot. Or better yet, stop posting racebait.

>that pic
this is what rice farmers look like lmao

Attached: 9dba1063e42a78b8.jpg (564x522, 81K)

Fuck u mean
Black people are criminalised in the media and treated as violent hooligans who only think about rape and theft.

Bless the souls of black women who get treated even worse because shameless black women are fine acting like chimps for white entertainment on tv.

Seething NEET has no idea about house work because his mon cleans it all and gives him tendies

im not loyal to white women as a collective at all, most modern white women are fucking trash, BUT i would only want a woman who is white.

dude ive seen this shit but reverse. Asian guy with a white female. But the girl was actually beautiful. It was a asian guy my mom worked with as a parole officer. He dressed like a 13 year old despite being in his late 20's. Yet My step mom and everyone at my house adored him because i guess he was just a really chill guy. they were engaged and it was only the asian parents who sperged about the interracial relationship. But goddamn that guy is fucking ugly. I mean i might be ugly and white plus 25 khv but girls just dont find me interesting.

you have to go full western gf, think swedish with their huge puffy fat cheeks and flushed faces and zitty complexion

i'm approached by women in public and i don't use online dating. you're coping right now.

>white passing
>mental issue
I guess I do belong here (sort of).

>women who would pay to have you inseminate them
I know, but I can't. The WMAF meme hits too close for me. It would just feel like I'm objectifying them and if one of them had a child, they'll go through the same thing I did.

I was so jealous of the guy too cause the girl just seemed the opposite of any sort of typical modern whore. And no his job does not make a lot of money.

And so do I? Look I don't give a fuck about your ego, but it's pretty odd to be posting in this thread if you're such a hardass nigger.

>im white so i only want a white woman
umm so get one?
Holy shit are Jow Forums whites retarded? I just solved all your problems in one question KEK

Kill yourself, you divisive fuck.

>relies upon statistical data from online dating sites despite knowing very well that it doesn't always translate into real life
what?

>relies upon the most accurate thing we have to figure out who dates who, instead of some nigger's muh dik story
Yeah I'm coping so hard

>white women will flock to you
White women will flock to chad you retard. And before OP comes in and says "lul whitey liar"
>diagnosed by a psychologist with sociopathy, Bipolar disorder, Multiple Personality Disorder, Severe OCD, Severe Chronic-PTSD, and severe Intermittent Explosive Disorder
Fuck you OP. "Hurr its so easy for white people" yeah sorry they want chads with cash because most of them use white people for green cards then dump them. You're a moron.

Schizo poster
Origami

>Yeah I'm coping so hard
at least we agree on one thing.

why arent yew all playing classic?

Pc is broke so I'm redpilling before I can go home

Yeah you attacked me because I want a virgin saying i have a little dick, the projection is pretty real user

>the projection is pretty real user
is it? (You) tell me.

Attached: thicc.jpg (3264x2448, 965K)

eww an interracial couple

>media
You mean jews?

we aren't dating. so much for the "dude tinder" statistics i guess.

Not that user but claims of male non virginity in this board need a timestamp

That doesn't really look like a white girl but whatever

how the fuck am i going to timestamp non-virginity?
cope

>so much for the "dude tinder" statistics i guess.
i'm not that user

the point still remains.

>getting bullied by a nigbot
play classic

Being born retarded is not a mental illness, nigger. Don't expect me to read past "your white".

>how the fuck am i going to timestamp non-virginity
Take a pixelated picture of you with your gf

ok, makes sense. but see: . it's not my girlfriend. just some girl that wanted to fuck. the entire premise of this exchange was white women not being "into me" for being a brainlet. it's false and i don't understand how that sentiment is anything other than cope.

Then I should give you Schorodinger cat status

Schrodinger* ori

What about that trip to Kenya, are you guys gonna do it?