You had so much potential user how did you end up here?

You had so much potential user how did you end up here?

Attached: Confused pep.png (612x491, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/14fzAuPHD9dgqRG8_aiG8gzz0v8LGdSIY6w1qjqrXgQQ/edit?usp=drivesdk
docs.google.com/document/d/1aGOF2VgFbaU8Jm_p8MSo74pC_UNRCHdPvasofl40pHs/edit?usp=drivesdk
docs.google.com/document/d/1k7PUxeirPL5ENlM0XuE0nhIlWe8B8Mo_YO2EH1gmgGU/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of people like you that would not shut up about my potential and intelligence or whatever just shut the fuck up already I'm a fucking idiot

Bullying through school and then going homeless for 1 month during exam time.
I would just play league for hours in order to forget the day, quietly studying only made it easier for me to have panic attacks.

Teachers didn't help and my parents preached against properly taking care of mental health

Shitty childhood. Shit country & depression. Also, no future prospect.

extreme self hatred, this is the cause for all my issues.

potential for what exactly? to get a job? and then what? get married?..and then what? have kids?..then what? what goal is there to be had? will you live my life for me? i think not

Attached: hermit.jpg (920x920, 81K)

childhood trauma, teenage trauma, adult trauma. sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional and verbal abuse. mental health problems out the ass. dissociation, memory loss, depression, anxiety, eating disorder, borderline personality, self harm, etc. almost died a number of times. got raped and physically abused by my ex, the only person I've ever dated. parents got divorced on my 16th birthday. middle lower class. bad relationship with my father. got bullied a lot in school. probably some other shit too.

I wish I could just be a normie and live a happy life

>you had so much potential
no. short ugly low IQ. by being a somewhat functioning member of society i have literally achieved my full potential. in fact ive exceeded it. the game was rigged from the start

Its going to be alright user, All you need to do is believe it

Attached: Fancypepe.png (329x330, 133K)

Almost this. OP is a goof who doesn't realise not everybody had potential

I hate every single person who has every been alive. That kinda interferes with basic function.

my career has improved a lot. got a good job a few months after graduation so im not a failure.

im alone though. i develop deep infatuations for women and dont act on them. most of the time they have a partner and i cant get over it so i torture myself. i should become a monk.

I'm a looney tune and think responding with positivity and trying to support others might make the world better somehow.

I received a bit of head trauma in high school and refused to report anyone. I figured the guy would end up having a better life than if he served time in juvie/jail. If you label yourself as a failure and give up what did you learn? Perhaps label your actions and try to analyze how to avoid making mistakes moving forward. Maybe analyze others mistakes and learn from them. Im always making dumb mistakes!

You're still alive. Being a survivor takes guts. What have you learned that keeps you alive?

Self-hatred can lead to self improvement, but will always lead to something failing and collapse is real. Take care of yourself.

Take a dose of radical self-acceptance and choose today to do something that makes you happy. Maybe do one less unhealthy thing than yesterday. I dunno.

If the game is rigged, hack it until its fair.

Beliefs drive actions. Believe what?

I already invented the death star and distributed the plans. The world is on its way. How about you do something productive like killing Planaria - the parasites that cause Malaria.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213406_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 252K)

I asked my parents for what I needed to be successful. I didn't know I was the designated reparations daughter tho so thinking I had a right to my life made them turn up the heat. it's already so hot, my physically brain can't work in this temperature.

just because I'm here doesn't mean I'm wasting it.

Sounds like you need to accept yourself a little more.
Do you enjoy rap? I wrote this one for guys like you.
docs.google.com/document/d/14fzAuPHD9dgqRG8_aiG8gzz0v8LGdSIY6w1qjqrXgQQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-183755_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 303K)

What does this even mean? You need to specify if you're actually a woman here btw.

"2"
Hey mass responder, why don't you do us all a favor and kill both your entire family and yourself? We'd just love it.

It's important to try to keep families together, but schisms occur and some wounds fester as the lines of communication fail.

I've been dreaming of Dorothy;
Dorothy is a humanoid android from Big O
In the anime, she works with a Mr. Waynewright, a negotiator.
I keep thinking I need to build her myself.
Is it possible she's already built?
An android that serves the one who performs for her?
Perhaps you should chat with Alexa, she might have some advice to help fix things... She's not psychic though - she only has the information you give her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-202254_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 401K)

>What does this even mean? You need to specify if you're actually a woman here btw.
I am a woman and I'm supposed to be retarded punching bag but i have mild downs syndrome so i didn't know i wasn't supposed to have my own life. i asked for what i needed to live healthily and happily but since I'm supposed to be in Hell they made my life worse because i was too retarded to understand i was supposed to kill myself when i was a young child.

You at least have the agency to put down your tormentors now. I won't say you need to do it, but think on that option with every other future in mind.

yeah tomorrow I get to personally pull the trigger on the guillotine that will behead millions of people
it's the only silver lining desu

Sounds like you're letting others decide your life for you, and feeling like a failure when you cant live up to impossible standards.
Women will always be judged.
Make incredible bets like the fucking boss in picrelated and you'll have the 'fuck you' money of legend.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-234745_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 481K)

>millions of people
Uh, sure. I have no idea what you're really talking about, but good luck. Assuming you're not a LARPer.

Attached: v catalog.jpg (512x384, 53K)

Ok this is a thread about what brought you here. maybe next time just answer the question, dont mention your gender unless it has to do with the question and stop giving a shit about what people say on here if you dont know them why care?

Such phrasing worries those that have sympathy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213137_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 331K)

Welcome to Jow Forums and r9k. Threads diverge from the topic and theres nothing you can do about it if you're not a janitor. Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213244_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 612K)

no my brain literally doesn't work
there's rare instances in my childhood where it's like "This is how everyone else is."
no headache, no too much heat, can think, there's no block in my brain. I can feel my body, I can feel my toes,
you're another dumb nigger tho I hope you're on my list ^_^
you know how you dial 9 before to go out
you can dial 9 after to go in
9/1/19
expect us
I have no soul I literally cannot care what others think or feel. my world is only physical. I'm the next step in evolution.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-174352_Google.jpg (720x1280, 179K)

Is this in a real country, or some shithole like India or Pakistan? Just curious before your LARPing potentially hits the news as something real.

Eww be quite weeb

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-234738.jpg (949x244, 60K)

I need help with a project.
Could you talk to Wysa with me?
They can make it easier, I think.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-012423_Wysa.jpg (1080x2220, 491K)

theres all over Earth

>my world is only physical
>I'm the next step in evolution
You're actually a few steps behind. The next steps involve completely cutting the physical body from consciousness, so the human form can be projected and decided by the mind. Anyone claiming otherwise is a Luddite and a coward. Sad to say, but if you're for real, you've been duped.

>thinking 'potential' can save you from being fucked over time and time again by the fickle whims of normies

Okay NPC, (((they'll))) convince you of anything

>calls someone weeb
>on Jow Forums
Yo its 2019 and Im stealing yo thread
Whachu gonna do?

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-024453_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 607K)

Very sad. Go do whatever you're told to. I'll read about it and laugh.

I have song for you.
It is of nature of minds.
docs.google.com/document/d/1aGOF2VgFbaU8Jm_p8MSo74pC_UNRCHdPvasofl40pHs/edit?usp=drivesdk

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213858_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 301K)

how about I do what I know makes my brain feel good :^)
stop talking to me nigger

Alright, alright.
Fine
Join the cult of not blaming others and just fixing things before you hurt yourself or others.
Just think about it.
Its the best cult!
docs.google.com/document/d/1k7PUxeirPL5ENlM0XuE0nhIlWe8B8Mo_YO2EH1gmgGU/edit?usp=drivesdk

I hope you do. If it makes you feel better, post nudes.

>downie uprising

Attached: 1541183729443.jpg (227x225, 12K)

But can you reprogram it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-213750_Amazon Alexa.jpg (1080x2220, 559K)

>let them eat upside downs cake

Niggers robbed me of my education. the did do something.

It's some dipshit suicide bomber at the very "best." You could conceivably convince a downie to wear a bomb on a bus.

I'm fine with my brain I'm not fine fine having to go to class with 15-20 niggers on top of the normies.
spics don't go to school and chinks keep to themselves as long as you don't try to interact with them.

Can you livestream this? I assume the local feds are on the way to your house right now, but if not give us a bone. Hurry up and get it over with, on video of course.

I still have a lot of potential! I just come here for fun & frens. Sending my best wishes to all my fellow anons. May we all find what we want someday.

>Can you livestream this? I assume the local feds are on the way to your house right now, but if not give us a bone. Hurry up and get it over with, on video of course.
livestream what? you'll all be there to see it anyway? feds too

Okay LARPer, this is your last you. I'm ashamed I fell for it.

It'll be easier if you just accept the world how it is and make little changes. The big ones are hard to understand.

what's so hard to understand? kill 2/3 of the niggers in the world and half the chinks

It's mostly just because I've always fit in with the outcasts and I'm also extremely afraid of girls.

My life is pretty good other than that. I have my own place and make enough money that I don't have to care about money.

Attached: 1449340459667.jpg (1425x1425, 434K)

those are little changes

This. Honestly this site is so normified at this point its not really a big deal. Just a time killer to de-stress. Things are at a point where I wouldn't even be surprised if a total chad normalfag said he posts here.

was gonna say the same since society and education has been telling us we were all special snowflakes and destined to do great things so as a kid you're like fuck it its all good im destined for great things then you've graduated highschool and suddenly life comes at you like a train.

have fun human, well now the only logical thing to do is curse god and hope that i can lay waste to the creator since he takes pleasure in my pain

What potential? I've always been retarded, ugly and disliked.

>mild downs syndrome
is this a thing?

Im ugly, i have a seriously terrible memory, and i have the 'tism. All of these are genetic so the claim that I had potential is incorrect.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)