I am pretty sure i am just fucked

I am pretty sure i am just fucked

I feel like it is too late. I get that 26 is not actually that old in the grand scheme of things, but I am 26 years old and I have never had a girlfriend, have never had sex, have never kissed a girl, and I have not, since high school, had a friend who was a girl who wasnt already dating one of my other friends

And I do not understand how to go about fixing this. People say talk to girls and put myself out there, but that does not actually mean anything.

So, yeah, I am pretty sure i am fucked.

Attached: FC978E76-001F-45B4-996B-4048A77A4C4E.jpg (1049x1050, 252K)

Same dude - I'm 25 and in the same position as you. I don't think I look too bad - I'm muscular and low bf. It's just I have always been shy and don't know how to initiate conversation with people. I just end up devoting myself to work. Have you tried tinder?

What's worse is I develop crushes pretty easily too and it makes me feel pretty lonely a lot of the time.

im 27 and in a similar boat
it's sad, adults don't really make friends unless they pursue specialized hobbies, imo

if you are too attractive or charmful you probably have issues doing random hook ups, too

just gotta keep your head up, i guess, it still hurts though

Maybe so, but what is more likely lol? We are social outcasts because people are so intimidated by our blinding hotness or not?

Attached: 1550191934079.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>Have you tried tinder?

Yes

And the only matches I get are the scammers with 4,000 miles away notes

oof, that was a grammatical error, it was supposed to be 'if you are not too attractive or charmful you probably have issues doing random hook ups, too'

im all of those things, except i have no male friends either

Attached: 18HF9iQ.jpg (1066x800, 374K)

Oof, do you have a job?

yes, i spend virtually all day in traffic

If it makes you feel better I'm in the same boat, 27 y/o with no experience whatsoever. At least I have my own place and an ok job, so I have just enough to keep me going. At this point I just feel so disconnected from people who have partners or a social life that I don't even bother thinking about trying to get one myself. Now I'm just thinking of how I can set up my life so that my 50s and 60s won't be complete shit.

Sorry to hear.

What is the most human interaction you get from day to day?

>tfw 25
does anyone else in this age range feel too young to relate to millennials but too old to relate to gen z? it's really awkward

coworkers, almost exclusively 50+ year old boomers

And I am sure they have daughters they want to get married to nice men

Yeah, that is called being an individual.

Real people dont associate with generations

go to pattaya thailand and fuck hookers dude. i say this as a 28 year old guy that used to be a chad and let depression eviscerate my life. you're not gonna "snap" out of whatever neurotic bullshit has got you to this point. you need a hard reset. save up like 5k, get a tourist visa, and go crazy for 2 months. itll give you a new lease on life. heed my words faggot

NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST BE YOUR OWN PERSON

HOW WILL I ADVERTISE TO YOU?

Fuck off Disney

If you want a new lease on life, I recommend murdering hookers in Florida instead. Just pick up a few on the interstate, tie them up in bdsm play, then feed them to the gators while they scream for mercy.

That is an original comment?

Holy shit, up your standards r9k