Stop making theories the reason why you all are 25 and still virgins is cause you are misogynistics lol

Stop making theories the reason why you all are 25 and still virgins is cause you are misogynistics lol

Attached: 018aa962-7fc7-42a8-8b2a-85046fd77a7b.png (291x378, 112K)

What a coincidence. Got this directly above in the catalog.

nice bait, faggot, but it's actually because I've been neet since 16 and hikikomori for the past 5 years. Girls don't come to you if you lock yourself in your room and don't come out for years on end. You just end up depressed with holes in your brain.

Nah, I don't fall for the women hating memes. I'm just ugly, a social retard, and a recluse. There's nothing else to it

I know this might sound crazy but women do actually want to date people with a life lol ive had depression for the last 6 years but even then im on a diet and I go to the gym and do my makeup cause i know that if i don't theres no way men are going to actually treat me with respect
So if you are so desperate for fucking go get a personality beyond blaming women for everything

Misogyny is the consequence of a traumatic experience in most case not a cause. Either way OP is baiting and is clearly a brainlet.

Attached: the actual reason.jpg (652x400, 30K)

But I like women. I also like men. But I never leave the house

I'm not on a diet, not going to the gym and not doing any makeup. I'm not wasting my time for others like that. My only reason to diet and go to the gym would be for my health but it's not too bad.
I agree with the dating people with a life though.

I have dated men that are 0% the beauty standard just cause they were interesting. And neither me or any of my girlfriends regret this experiences. I just think lots of men do actually have to understand that we are not a threat and that luckly we dont objectify you as much as you do us

Assumptions and prejudice. I like you. You do you.

I'm 18 and still a virgin tho.

>Anonymous
Yeah so having a traumatic experience validates you behave however you want with women? Why do we have to be constantly tiptoeing around your traumas get a therapist lol

Because any nice person would tiptoe around someone's traumas. How rude of you.

Who said I was? All I see from this post is yourself projecting your own ego and insecurities.

>and
That's perfectly fine but then don't expect to date a women who does any of those things

the term is misogynist user
while that likely applies to the wealth of this board, there's a lot of us who are too socially inept to form relationships or simply don't care

Nah, its because i am ugly. I hate women for other reasons

So you can be hateful towards women but women have to always be careful so they dont trigger your traumas... Hmmmm....

All of that is understandable and fine but still not a reason for hating women

I never said I'm hateful to women. Not in the slightest. I'm not a very hateful person at all, just a sad one.

You just literally defended misogyny

i never defended misogyny, i just corrected you
i personally do my best to call out and challenge questionable rhetoric online (on this board) and amongst my friends
please don't assume user

Misogyny is the consecuence of a society where being hateful to women has never had any punishment, not of traumas. Saying that personal experiencew validate your behavior is excusing this.

the whole "women don't like you because you are misogynist" never made sense to me because how would they know if i hate women or not without interacting with me in any way first?

Why should anybody be punished for unfavorable attitudes toward others?
I hate muslims, jews, blacks and women. Why should i be punished?

So youve never interacted with a women? Or maybe you have and your misogyny leaked through?

Attached: 0ab14dd2-86a7-4ab6-9d77-ebe7d119519c.jpg (954x953, 55K)

consequence*
when did i ever exhibit any sort of misogynistic behaviour? all i've done is rebut your absurd generalization that everyone on this board is a virgin because they hate women, which is not the case as i stated
depends what you mean by hate, but assuming you would be willing to do harm to an individual from any said group solely based on the fact they belong to that group, you should be held accountable for your actions

>Or maybe you have and your misogyny leaked through?
if treating them just like anyone else and not putting them on a pedestal is considered misogynist, then sure.

Because you are making another human being fell bad for literally nothing but if i have to explain to you what humans rights are for maybe this really is a lost cause

>you should be held accountable for your actions
i should note, this is because generally when doing harm we ought to have some sort of justification, and blind hatred is not valid justification, so you should be treated accordingly

What I mean by hate, is that I harbor antipathy towards others so great that i wish to destroy them.

But I'm not 25 or a virgin. I get girls because I am a misogynist.

I dont say it to their faces. I say it on here, and to my family. I have not violated the rights of anybody, unless property damage and implied threats of violence count, and it has been years since that happened.

I never said everyone was a virgin, I just say that if you blaim women for it you are a misogynystic and you just saw yourself in that lol

>I harbor antipathy towards others so great that i wish to destroy them.
first off, why?
i'm fairly certain that'd fall under intent to cause harm beyond reasonable doubt, and you are endangering the (hypothetical) person for something they have no choice in nor control over, do you not see that as unjust?

Good for u then should we applaud you

Yeah but we can tell hahahaha

blame* i don't know why i still bother
>I never said everyone was a virgin
> the reason why you all are 25 and still virgins
note the usage of the word all
>if you blaim women for it you are a misogynystic and you just saw yourself in that lol
i agree, and no i don't, i said "there's a lot of us who are too socially inept to form relationships or simply don't care" in my original post as i happen to fall under the latter

Lol no but OP is a faggot

i should note to make it as clear and charitable as possible; i rebutted your original post as i disagree with the generalization that: (1) everyone on this board is a 25 and a virgin, (2) misogyny is the sole cause of said virginity, which according to you is inherent in everyone browsing this board
i am not defending misogyny in any way, shape or form

Sorry there's so many of you and my English is so basic that its hard to keep track
And yeah that all is used in my language to let whoever feels like it to identify with the sentence but stop analyzing word by word you know what I meant

oh, maybe starting an argument in a second language isn't the best idea

So there's multiple people saying misogynystic stuff in this post but the problem is that I said this place is full of virgins?

I think that i will be happier if i can inflict suffering upon others. I have limits, because i know i would get caught if i dod too much.

It usually goes well when people actually answer instead of pointing to you spelling mistakes lol but we can argue in my language if you want hahaha

Yeah that's called a mental disorder maybe you could get s life instead of trying to fuck other's lol

There is nothing wrong with me. Perhaps you are the one who needs treatment.

never said the prior wasn't an issue, i'm making an effort to argue other posts itt too, maybe you could try instead of coming at me for merely correcting your logic?
so your incentive for dealing harm is happiness, have you not considered that by dealing harm you subtract happiness from the victim? what have they done to deserve it?
i kind of find that hard to believe, what's your native language?

The concept of "deserving" is meaningless to someone who has suffered all their life. There is no such thing as "deserving" something. What happens, happens. If you don't have the strength to defend yourself against so-called "injustice", then you will suffer "injustice". We take laws for granted, but the bottom line is that the world is wilderness and we are all animals

Te resulta dificil de creer que alguien hable un idioma que no sea ingles?

If you think you have "suffered", imagine what those people that you are targeting have gone through.

>The concept of "deserving" is meaningless to someone who has suffered all their life.
alright, so what can you propose to justify dealing unwarranted harm if you know it so well?
>If you don't have the strength to defend yourself against so-called "injustice", then you will suffer "injustice". We take laws for granted, but the bottom line is that the world is wilderness and we are all animals
by that logic, why do we do anything if we can't prevent it? this line of thought serves no purpose but to throw us into a pit of nihilism, devoid of any purpose
i don't know what that means, sorry user
i only know english, some german and french and a little bit of welsh
you shouldn't hinge your argument on guilt user

Sympathy is just as flimsy as ethics, my dude. Why would I care what some one else is experiencing? Experiences in the human brain are like data going into a computer. If someone else's computer is running hot, or in the process of getting damaged by a virus, does it have any relevance to the state of your computer? Plus, they let their guard down or were incompetent, and now they are experiencing the resulting experience.

Damn, you're a retarded, abnoxious cunt
t.chad; I'd dump you in the trash were you belong. Pray you'll never come across a guy who is intolerant to your kind of bullshit

I'm 33 and still a virgin, thank you very much. And I don't hate women. In fact, I quite enjoy spending time with them.

They deserve nothing. I do not cause suffering for happiness, but for pleasure. It soothes me to see others in pain. I feel relief when i see other people crying.

You don't need to justify anything. Your capabilities are what they are. If you are capable of dealing harm, then you can deal harm. There is no physical law requiring you to morally or logically justify performing any action. There are only the consequences that others are capable of dealing to you through their own strength and capabilities, and you can weigh the pros and cons of that in any given situation.

>why do we do anything if we can't prevent it

You can prevent it. You can prevent anything if you are strong enough and/or clever enough. The moral of all of this is to simply be prepared for malicious actors; they don't need to justify their actions

Give me a single reason to pursue a woman's company in 2019.

We are human beings?

Because women are generally enjoyable to be around?

I've seen no evidence to suggest it. The human race is extinct, and its biological remnants are soon to follow.

So you are saying you sre not a human being
What are you then?

Humanity died out sometime in the early twentieth century. We are all the leftovers

Dear OP, I am not a virgin, and the one time I got a girlfriend it required borderline sexual assault to get her interested in me. I'm not sure how to reconcile this with your advice - what do you think?

Yours sincerely, Anonymous

Ok, now we're definitely gonna need some greentext of how you got her interested in you.

We're the dregs at the bottom of a glass that can't be refilled. God ran out of souls, and the humans that made us have no idea.

I wonder if we are already in hell

Sincerely? Poor girl

>like girl
>go to party at her house
>get drunk
>convince everyone to take their shirts off
>haha we're so free and wild right
>later that night
>lift her up and swing her around a few times
>she tells me to put her down
>everyone laughs at us
>lift her up and carry her into the backyard
>lay her down and kiss her neck as she tries to push me away
>laugh at her and squeeze her boob
>lie and talk for a while about her house and her life and shit
>end up cuddling
>asks me out the next day
Unfortunately she eventually worked out I was only capable of being Chad while drunk and cheated on me, but it was p cool while it lasted.

Honestly, not really. For a lot of women displaying (restrained) sexual aggression is apparently just table stakes. I've never tried to do it again, though.

Damn. If I tried something like that, I'm sure I'd get arrested or worse.

user, you're a year away from getting metood

Probably. If you misjudge it and do that to a woman who's not already interested in you, then you're fucked. Christ knows why she was interested though.

Can't #MeToo someone if they're not a Twitter blue-check, nobody gives you attention for getting molested by a nobody.

They could go to the actual cops. Facts don't matter.

>your honour, he raped me so hard I dated him for 12 months and sent him twenty handwritten love letters with drawings of anatomically correct hearts and caricatures of my sister, several of which I kissed while wearing lipstick!