I don't want to get a job

I don't want to get a job.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls&list=RD1xYcyI2Cbls&start_radio=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want it but they don't give me one

Me neither. i don't know why the fuck I got into STEM

i don't fucking blame you

Well you just have to get a job you'll actually like. Which can be tough.

I got a job. I start next week. It's my first job in years, and I'm really psyched!

I miss being a neet but it's nice to have money for hookers and cocaine

I don't want to work. I'd rather have not been born at all. I want the world to end right now.

fuck you

>neet until 20
>get a job
>work until 25
>11 hour shift, weekend shifts, always covered other employees shifts, no customer complains, maybe late once a year, call out maybe 3 times a year.
>passed up time and time again for promotion
>quit
>can't find work
>have never made enough to even afford a studio apartment
>i worked hard and got nothing out of it

back to being neet i guess. i fell for the meme

Attached: feeel.jpg (310x310, 24K)

I still have never held down a job for more than 3 weeks and I'm 24 now. Don't do it OP, now matter how badly it pains your family, and no matter how miserable you feel eating out of the hands of others never submit it will always be worse than you think.

it means grow the fuck up and move out
if they're real boomers you're no younger than 30

A little bit of this, but also a little bit of

>meant to have a phone interview today
>too scared to call them

Shouldn't have bought those anime dolls and gotten Amazon packages every single day, maybe they wouldn't think you had enough money then

Same. Life is all effort and no reward.

What the fuck else is there to do to pass the time until death's sweet embrace?

If they go through with kicking you out, murder them. It's the same result as being homeless for a long time.

>tfw can make $120 in 5 hours one night and $45 the next
cant wait to get a real job

That's the experience for any white male right now, which you more than likely are. I'm in nearly completely white town, but got passed up for a bunch of jobs for months on end, yet saw those very same jobs filled with women and the few brown people we have in the area. It pays for them to diversity hire.

It means they want you out of their house you autistic manchild.

>It's the same result as being homeless for a long time.
Actually it'd get you housed and fed for the rest of your life with minimal effort.

i don't wanna be alive
you know, breathing, working, socializing, earning money, spending money
i just want to not exist

Attached: 1552147762595.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I'm 22.

similar experience

Don't. Play video games and do drugs until you overdose.

sounds like you're an average height, average appearance male, aka expendable and of extremely low social value.

Same

Based crack whore.

deliver pizzas part time. just enough to cover your necessities and maybe have some extra for funtimes. It's easy as hell.

>spent all that time working hard and not networking
retard you deserve it

I'm so fucking hellish unlucky it is unbeliveable

Attached: 1561267474258.jpg (800x662, 85K)

Until the car repairs creep up on you and you don't make enough to even continue working the job.

too bad. quit being a useless free-loader and make something of yourself, dumb frogposter

Attached: smug lad.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

once you get used to it it isn't that bad, depending on the job ofcourse.

waiter but same thing I guess

You won't be low social value after a few dozen kills. Put those arms to use and end the lives of those who stole your future.

>work at small business for 5 years
>manage it for 3 years
>general manager moves to another fucking country lmao
>owner of the business won't make me general manager
>decides hes the GM
>bounce the fuck outta there
>i have experience managing a business and can't get a job working at a grocery store

lmfao fuck wagies. im done with this shit. 10 applications, 5 interivews, 4 offers and the best i got was $3 above minimum wage. mommy and daddy make me tendies again so its all good.

fuck working

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls&list=RD1xYcyI2Cbls&start_radio=1

Attached: mikelookssad.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I know the feeling

Attached: 1565449405888.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>just network bro

I feel you man. I need to get one though.

I'm 27 and have never had a job

have you considered a skilled trade?

That’s why you break the system in go into female dominated industries so you’re the diversity hire.

Anything tangentially medical, social services, psychiatric- whatever, if there’s patient interactions involved they want more men for clients that react better to men.

1. register as Democrat
2. vote for Andrew Yang in the primaries. 3. Get those neetbux
4. pool it with other neets to rent out a gaming house and eat pizza all day

What do you mean you don't want a job???

WHO IS GOING TO PAY THE TAXES FOR FEMALE BIRTH CONTROL?? YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE !!!

Attached: 1553701030363.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

literally just dont be a stranger bro

>dude suffering isn't that bad you just need to get used to it
More top notch advice from a normie, thanks a bunch pal

the only thing worse than having a job is not having a job

I got one but I'm probably gonna find another in a few more months just to have 6 months on the resume.

I think having a shit job is worse than having no job but I've never been homeless so, w/e

but i want to shitpost on /tv/

i can't believed they actually moved it instead of pruning it

>apply for a trainee position
>get a video interview
>hear back after a couple days
>"we're looking for more experienced candidates"
Bitch why do you think I applied for the TRAINEE position, because I need that fuckin experience

Attached: 1536863311619.jpg (300x250, 25K)

lol networking how? i managed a business bro. what the fuck was i supposed to do? chat up every customer? "hey bro thanks for spending $3,000 today. how's your job going? ya got any openings bro? haha thanks bro, heres my number just in case. haha thanks" my old coworkers either still work there or have moved onto different fields so none of them can help me

get the fuck outta here you spaz. i was not in a position to network.

at least you cunts live in a first world country

They wanted a trained candidate to apply so they didn't have to worry about actually training you. Happens pretty much every time for "untrained" jobs. Only if they're desperate will they hire you, and then still not provide any training and expect you to learn instantly. If not your ass is gone.

i don't have the right mind for a trade. I was diagnosed with adhd and anxiety. Plus im terrible with my hands. imagine my adhd mind wiring your house coupled with my anxiety ridden brain filling my decisions with incompetence.

plus going to trade school cost a fuckload of money. we have two trade schools in my area and them shits cost like 30k to learn a trade. i honestly would if i could, but i know i can't and that's that. maybe if learning a trade was free i'd give it a go. but im not willing to spend a crazy amount of time and money to find out it's not for me.

Attached: rewo.png (403x448, 53K)

janny is trying to get a promotion

all of this.ORG

I obviously wasnt talking about you fuckface, I was talking to the user I replied to. Holy shit no wonder youre in such a shit place you can barely follow a reply chain.

im the user you replied to dipshit. You're the one who can't follow a reply chain ffs

tfw working at a comfy IT startup with two of my best bros

feels pretty good nerds

fully expect you friendships to go south and stay south if the business begins to fail

I know the feel user
Unable to learn a trade and too dumb for uni

same, i cant decide if its worth getting off neetbux and trying to get a job.

We aren't in business together, they got brought on as devs and as the company grew they needed a customer support guy, so they brought me on. Besides the company is going anywhere but south.

Rape accusation incoming.

your gona have to sweeite, money doesn't grow on trees. You are going to have to stand on your own two feet one day.

so better start collecting those coins

>a job you'll actually like

i wish there was such a thing but i've never seen any evidence that there is

>network
That word justifies my hatred for humanity.

all you need is good boi points

it's called having hobbies, interests, and passions

only a select few super-privileged people can get paid to do these things. most aren't lucrative at all

>learn a trade
>end up hating it after doing it for work for a few weeks
>5 years later it's the bane of my existence

i want a office job, i don't want a retail job. i was pushing carts at a grocery store when i worked in retail. i didn't mind doing it so i wouldn't deal with customers.

>pretend to be a jew
>"i'm ethnically jewish but just trying to learn more about my heritage/culture"
>attend jewish clubs / groups (there's literally 5 jewish clubs for every jew)
>complain to them you can't get a job
>take advantage of that sweet, sweet ethnic nepotism

You better have the lying skills and confidence of a God to pull this off. They'll smell your goy blood the moment you walk down the hall.

yeah personally i can't do it
i am blond and blue eyed, very 'nordic' look. additionally, i shave my head completely bald because a supplement i took caused me premature hair loss and i hate my fucking shit hairline

to be fair though, DNA test proved i'm 9% jew

I'm 27 and I started doing Grubhub on my bike. I tried for years to find a wagecuck job, but no one even wanted me to clean their toilets. But food delivery apps will take absolutely anyone. It's not even that bad, I regularly make $16+ an hour. Plus, there's also a chance I will get hit by a car.

>Employer: "NOBODY WANTS TO WORK!"
>Me: "Hello, sir, here's my resume and cover letter."
>Employer: "Hmmm no I don't think I'll hire you"
>Employer: "NOBODY WANTS TO WORK!"

This has happened in two separate towns.

Jesus fucking Christ, they don't have apprenticeships where you are? I'm in Canada and you pretty much get paid to learn trades save for a few courses you have to take while finding an apprenticeship.

The problem occurs when too many people get into one trade and the apprenticeships run out.

I live in Australia, that shit doesn't really happen here

i just googled and couldn't find anything for my state. i dont know how any of this shit works. say i wanted to learn how to be an electrician but not go to trade school. do i get hired by a company and they train me for 4 years? do i have to take a course beforehand? nobody around me seems to know and google isn't helping. i feel like such a fuckwit googling and not finding an answer.

How did this get posted wtf

thread was moved from /tv/