Drunk General

Anyone drunk here?

Let's talk about something together.

Attached: 23443234.png (542x493, 607K)

Goddammit I want some beer right now. Trying to lose weight tho

What brand of beer do you want? How much do you weight?

Drinking Miller lite
Listening to music loud on Alexa trademark

I weigh 135 but im a manlet. I have basic beer taste, hate that hipster shit. Usually drink Stella, Corona, Hoegaarden, yuengling. That type of shit

What is your height?

Here you have a Coronita.

5ft 5

Unironically

Yes I'm drunk. Gin and Tonic.

What the fuck happened to this board? It used to be blackpilled af and a good place to vent. Now it's nothing but trannies and beta cucks falling for bait threads.

Attached: angry_wojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

How much is that in cm?

I tried to convert it to cm and it is 152 cm but that is impossible, that would the height of a kid.

>Now it's nothing but trannies and beta cucks falling for bait threads.
It's the fucking discord trannies flooding every board with no specific topic. I have tried to complain about it some times making thread in /qa/ but almost nobody seems to care or they are the majority here now because I always get a majority of faggots defending that degeneracy.

Here you have the last thread I made about that issue if you want to read some of the things these people think.

my brother was up making hamburgers at 3.30AM , drunk ofcourse, I have to work in the morning and he woke me up, stove beeping, microway beeping- and I was so pissed that I didnt even try to fall asleep again.

him burping really pisses me off.

fuck alcoholics.

pot pic
need to have a visual representation of your addiction to determine what you should do

Yeah, that sucks. Your brother should think more about you and try not to bother you.

Yeah my man I am drinking some Taylor Fladgate 20 yr. Good shit.

3 am burgers lmao, my drunkass still hasn't eaten yet im prolly gunna end up being that guy, excpet i live alone with my bottle

A 20 years old bottle of red wine? How much does that cost?

I will make sure he will not sleep when I get home from work. I will vacuum for 1hour straight. Right outside of his room.

Hope he gets a panic attack from not sleeping.

I just got stood up and accidentally shattered an entire bottle of wine experiencing anger I never feel. What do I do?! I've called friends and only one person picked up and they are mad at me and my handing bleeding from broken glass EVERYTHING SUCKS.

Its port, Its about $40 at Costco.

Living alone is the right path my friend. Keep on track.

I did not break a bottle out of anger. It broke and then I got angry. The think is I am the calm people usually rely on but I have no one. I can't express the sorrow I feel. call my a faggot I never vent and you losers are the only ones to know.

But where are you?

Originality 100%

40$ wow, my 6 beers only cost like 4,2 euros. I have thought of drinking red wine because I think it is the healthiest alcoholic drink there is. And it cost more per liter than beer but it also has more alcohol so. I would buy a bottle cheaper than your bottle tough. Like a cheap 10 euros bottle or something like that.

I could of got a gallon of box wine pretty cheap but I really like port for whatever reason. But shit man I have about $300 worth of whiskey in my cabinet right now.

>But shit man I have about $300 worth of whiskey in my cabinet right now.
And why do you buy so much whiskey in one time?

Its only like 4 bottles. Plus man gotta drink. If I lived in Japan like I do when I visit I would die. I drink about a 4L bottle of Nikka Black Clear in my week I am there.

have a nuther one

Nah, Im about to have a hurricane hit. If it swings across the state then no booze for like a month.

Anyone here has stopped caring/lost hope many time ago?

I drink a 40 and pop xan
cause mentally ima lil man

im a good rapper right guys?

I drank a bottle of red wine now I'm texting every girl in my contacts.
Every single one responded and I'm setting up dates now.
Wtf man

Not me, I decided to stop drinking.
Time to save money

Me. I was never a drinking person, thought it was for weak people. Now i realised what i was mising on. Drinking makes everything easier and bearable. Dont care what everyone says, being drunk is better than sober, and ai've been getting drunk for 2 weeks now

Me but I'm not proud of it

whats everyone s drink of choice?

Yet again I've purchased two bottles of Sauvignon Blanc and currently one down. Anyone else just completely mind-numbingly bored when sober? It's the only reason I drink.

If I don't drink then I just lie on my bed doing nothing. But if I get drunk then I can watch shitty youtube videos and be entertained.

I'm actually going teetotal tomorrow since its a new month, but how do I fight the incessant fucking boredom.

>tfw still sober

reee

There is nothing wrong with getting drunk once a week drinking some beers. Now, if you drink every day then yes that is a problem.

Why arent you?
Fuck yeah?
For me I only find fun in drinking with others, even when online. Like does anyone else find the best bit of being drunk watching someone slowly go from sober to drunk? Watch their inhibitions and behaviour just descend?

I drank two beers, got called into work and had a lot of fun although I hit the curb twice while driving with no one around me to pressure me into taking such tight turns. I have a horrible driver score at my job, among the worst but I work really hard so I am rarely reprimanded.

I am working on a beer right now but have not had water/food in two days so need to rehydrate. Work makes me feel so much better than being stuck at home and lamenting over all that I have failed at

Does cum drunk count?

Do you guys ever go outside when you're drunk? I find it much better drinking by myself in my apartment but sometimes I get the idea to go out to a bar. I always make the people there mad at me and this time I got banned from the bar. I also hit my head on the way home and it still hurts several days later. I'm starting to get worried I fucked up my head now.

hell yeah im drunk, love beer but can't drink it anymore, drinking hard seltzer now, lost 15 pounds since i made the switch.

hell yeah bro, downing dong is the best!

Maybe some of us don't want to live as long as others.

It depends. I like journeying home on a night out. It's cathartic. The more later into the night it gets, the more chaotic and reckless things become. I like waiting for my bus or taxi home and while I have time, I wander around the city centre and bars and looking at the shenanigans.

I think its because after a specific threshold of drunkness, normies normiedom falls apart. Their inhibitions are completely gone, their fronts have fallen apart and its just their true selves. Sheer instinct and humanity I guess?

Especially when everyone is shitfaced at that point. You'll see someone tripping and falling on the floor, unable to stand back up, and another person staggering everywhere, and the drunk people surrounding them not caring and acting like its normal, while during the day it'd be a big deal.

You'll see people who preach respect women and all that shit while sober, act like complete sleezy creeps during those times, showing their true selves.

going to a bar by yourself is shit, I usually end up keeping to myself and the drinks are stupid overpriced