So who would you rather be in pic related?

So who would you rather be in pic related?

Attached: 6548ae7.jpg (1122x2208, 162K)

the sub of course

the bottom. too bad it takes too much work to be cute though, otherwise I'd love to look like that
instead I just look like generic virgin

the top but im a switch so if the trap hot enough and doesnt look like a dude I would sub

The guy about to enter their bedroom with a machete.

Body of receiver, but giving or possibly power-bottoming. Giver in image looks overweight, and receiver is well-endowed.

>"Hey neighbors, thanks for letting me borrow your machet - whoa! Excuse me, I should have knocked first!"

Of course i'd be the top what are you guys gay?
Everyone knows its hetero for guys to fuck
But gay if they get fucked

The guy fucking the femboy. Take a look at that meatstick, it's just begging to be stroked.

I'm not gay but i'd like to have a big cock up in my ass, you know just once to know what it feels like

like you're being torn apart at the seams and the knowledge that you'll burn in hell
you're welcome

Attached: 1539284113471.jpg (672x712, 90K)

Fuck
Ooooooooff
You retard shills
Pic related

Attached: 1566996494350.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

the one who isn't degrading the quality of their sphincter

Just once right user?
just once

Attached: gaygreentext.png (764x1178, 752K)

>the trap
They really got to you. *cocks shotgun* I'm so sorry

i dont even think im that gay but i would totally fuck a cute boy in the ass like this. what does it feel like?

Attached: 1541885555344.jpg (756x720, 186K)

Begone sodomites!
*Bang bang bang bang bang*

Attached: soldat-avec-balaclava-pointant-avec-la-machine-automatique-e5ynpm.jpg (866x1390, 93K)

There is more sexual satisfaction as the girl than the man.

Attached: no nut.jpg (960x506, 109K)

You wouldnt once you saw the face. Why do you think the only fags who show their faces are the cute ones? The rest (i.e. the majority) are not feminine at all. They shavez they're skinny, thats it. Seeing the face would entirely ruin the illusion, its why they never ever put their face in the pics. Youd think they're cure until you saw a jawline and stubble and it would be like fucking a normal man with a frail hairless body because thats exactly what the fuck it ie

Obviously the cute boy!

Idk why but your post gave me an idea for a song parody of "i wish i was a black guy" to "i wish i was a cute boy"

Sounds like something I could relate to!

How did the dick-in-butt get so hairless? Doesn't even look shaved to me. Impressive, very nice

the sub, my peen so tiny from estrogen and it's kinda useless

I find the concept of sticking a flesh tube into a shit dispenser unbecoming.

both and also want to give a nice blowjob.

The bottom, easily. 100% serious right now. I unironically don't think I would even enjoy fucking someone unless I liked them a lot.

I hate my Chad genes

>power-bottoming
Im not into gay lingo, so i have not a clue what the hell is that. Please elaborate on that, i could just search it online, but i think this will give me a better boner.

It's being the dominant/domineering partner during intercourse, but instead of using your penis, you use your ass. Probably on top, pressing into the individual with some force. I think it might be comparable to femdom, except with two males.

mmm, it sounds kinda hot. I really like when bottoms have raging boners and you can see they are having the time of their life.
I really want to be fucked by to guys and be moaning like a hoe in heat.

Lemme see ur peen pls. Wear the qt socks too!

I guess I'd be more comfortable on the receiving end since I'm used to getting constantly fucked over in life. Also sticking your dick in another dude is gay as fuck so I wouldn't be hard enough to do that.

when the bottom is the dominant one/leads sex.

>fucked cute boys because I was really horny and not too picky
>now I don't even want to fuck women because boys truly make the best sex partners
Who knows this feel?

Attached: 1519971122789.jpg (944x1058, 807K)

tfw you're bi but girls don't have dicks and trans girls only bottom and Chad doesn't fuck guys