Sloppy Job Trannoids

Hey r9k, hope youre holding up against the trannies.

Trannies did a sloppy job recently and posted their playbook in one of their servers, enjoy and get ready for the blackpill.

archive.is/Ztkv5

Attached: TS.png (1076x1744, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/X2mFVmFP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>surgeon keeps saying its fine

Attached: 1546649625506.jpg (242x242, 8K)

AHHHHH. AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is literally nothing wrong with her vagina. Keep spreading your propaganda though.

would u fuck it all night

>fetishastion of trannies
>all of r9k faps to trannies
This literally never happened though

looking at this made my fucking crotch itch like trypophobia makes your face itch

I would play with that pussy like in and out burger

>her
>vagina
You deserve to be assfucked in hell for eternity

Maybe the surgeon hates trannies too.

Tis merely a flesh wound!

>tell twitter trannies to seek help and find God
>torrent of underage mentally ill trannies tell me to kill myself

Attached: 16ed38313c6a9f309bda20eab6436c11aeec0b850c9ed6c87b1c5cd013721dd2.jpg (710x842, 49K)

I legit thought this was a picture of a fucked up raw chicken at first glance

they know not what they do user

Now you see why trolling them is so entertaining.

What the actual fuck is this lmao

originariarada

Attached: 1532749619445.png (1053x755, 138K)

For anyone else who uses cloudflare DNS and gets blocked by the faggot admin of archive.is, the link is to pastebin.com/X2mFVmFP

mods will try to bury this thread, because it is the truth. the pendulum is already swinging back though, and when it's all the way there trannies will be slaughtered, and it will be glorious

It looks like he had three penises and asked the surgeon to turn all of them inside-out

Attached: 1CBA1C5B-5BBC-40FB-B5C0-287432806205.png (1136x640, 417K)

this thread needs to stay bumped, I will not let the tranny jannies slide it again

*AHEM*
ATTENTION PLEASE
FUCK TRANNIE JANNIES

Attached: 1564709183175.jpg (334x506, 28K)

anyone promoting tranny shit deserves to die painfully and publicly, so the world can see what happens to degenerates

And I'm supposed to treat these creatures like they are normal human beings? AHAHAHAHAHA if they dont kill themselves, their own body will. Such derangement

Attached: 1234454567.jpg (449x401, 23K)

>thicker longer-lasting shinier hair
Can a tranny please explain the secret of good hair to me?

the time will soon come for public flaying of these abominations

The Islamic state has done nothing wrong. We need the Nazis and isis to kick our asses if we think this is fine

I've been on Jow Forums since i was about 13, I'm now 25 and this is the first time i have ever puked seeing something.

Well, at least trannies will never reproduce.

Why is tranny gore so much worse than typical gore?

epic fanny

Deut. 23:1

No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.

It has that Pain Olympics quality to it where you know it's self-inflicted and can imagine it happening to you.

Remember the plan is one of demoralization. They are making posts pretending to be depressed about fapping to traps in order to normalize it through tricking people into thinking other people like themselves are slipping into fapping to traps. It's just a ruse to desensitize your disgust.

Attached: honkhonk.jpg (580x580, 107K)

Why even get a fake vagina? Why not just stay as what is essentially a crossdresser that you can revert from at anytime?

looks like something you'd see from Event Horizon lmoa

Because their pee pee gets hard when they imagine getting a 'vagina'.

Attached: FTM gets top surgery.jpg (1200x2284, 580K)

Previous op here, got a 1 month ban over it.

the trannoid menace is ever growing. we need a way to unite to stop it.