Bout to go to basic training in a few days, anything I should know?

Bout to go to basic training in a few days, anything I should know?

Attached: 1564446857717.png (956x839, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/downloaded_assets/pdfs/advocates-demographics.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American soliders fuck each other regularly

>anything I should know?

dont drink the water

Are you hot? I want a qt marine bf.

Don't fight ZOG's wars.

Shitting your pants will get you out of most bullshit.

K
Well, I'll kinda have to unfortunately, but I know what you're talking about
Army, sorry I don't eat crayons for a living, I'm not infantry either.

Back out. The last thing you want is two failed marriages and a fear of fireworks.

>sorry I don't eat crayons for a living

kek

Hopefully I won't, but most likely I won't have a choice, I'm not getting myself killed for it at least.
Noted

Which branch are you joining, OP?

>The last thing you want is two failed marriages
I got a plan for that, hopefully it works
>and a fear of fireworks.
I'm not infantry, that wouldn't be a problem right?

Legally before you board the bus you can back out. You will regret going.

i heard its horrible the first weeks or even months but once you get used to it, you can enjoy all the privileges of being on the military which are way more and better than what an average job offers.

Army, airborne.

You will see things you won't forget. All jobs cause PTSD.

enjoy hell you stupid fuck

Even with a desk job?

you'll end up like the guy from office space without the happy ending

People who work desk jobs worked in other areas.

Fuck, well I don't plan on staying forever at least.

The army is like Jow Forums, you never leave.

Autistic Marine reporting

Shit, well I'll learn to love it just like this place then.

I'm in the infantry, as a French soldier though.
I can't really say how it will go down fo you, but honestly it can't be that bad.
It will sucks, some will cry, but just know that it will be nothing but a memory in a few months.
Oh, and I was actually surprised by how smart some grunts are. We were constantly joking about how retarded we are of course, but some guys actually had really interesting passions.
In the end, it will be ok. You won't really have a "great" time, but if you hold on, you will end up smiling when remembering it.

That you're a retard for signing up to fight for Israel. Good goy

You said you're gonna be airborne but not infantry? I thought all army airborne was infantry

Also, don't be a bitch
Sounds simple enough but remember that, alotta people fuck that up. And just be a good dude. Work a little harder and don't fuck your peers over and that will really help you in the long run.

I hope what you're doing changes you for the better, it did for me

>You won't really have a "great" time, but if you hold on, you will end up smiling when remembering it.

This the real truth

Oh Army.
>Keep your head down but volunteer for stuff, it looks good and keeps the drill sergeants off your back.
>Remember, TEAMWORK makes the dream work. 80% of your problems will be solved if you learn to operate as a unit. If you're not the charismatic leader type, support the guy that is and help him help the platoon get their shit together.
>Don't bitch or whine or draw any similar negative attention to yourself. I guarantee your drill sergeants will give you all the extra attention you need if you do that.
>HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE
>Make sure your boots fit properly when you're getting them issued, this is very important
>when on the firing range take all commands from the tower, the last thing you want is an article 15 for a negligent discharge during basic training. The commander will probably take your family day.
>ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS LOCK YOUR WALL LOCKER. Triple check that shit. If you see a battle buddy's unlocked, lock it for them. The drill sergeants will go in there and check for you, and everything in an unlocked wall locker will be strewn across the room.
>Remember it's only 10 weeks. It may seem like a long time, but you'll get through it soon enough. AIT is a lot better. Don't forget you're getting fit, trained, and paid during the whole period.

I can not stress teamwork enough. That's like half of what basic training is for, to get a whole bunch of randos from all over the country, (and potentially the world from guys serving for american citizenship), to cooperate and function cohesively. One of the first tests there, all your duffel bags are gonna be in a pile, and you've got to go get yours along with everyone else at the same time. Instead of looking for yours selfishly, just pick one up and call out the name. Much faster, and team oriented.

Hope you're going to Jackson. Let me know if you got any questions.

Airborne? In your initial? Lol, you gonna be a parachute rigger?

You are now sub human and nothing but a piece of equipment to be tossed away in some asinine conflict that will likely only exist to make the rich richer. The real enemy is at home not abroad.

Seems like pretty solid advice, and yeah I actually am going to Jackson, but Idk if those rumors are actually true

They gave me the opportunity so I just figured why not.

Keep your head down your mouth shut and do what your told

Fascinating. We may or may not see each other, though we will never know either way. Fort Jackson is a hell of a lot better than benning, sill, or leonard wood. You'll mostly be with other support MOS guys. Mostly human resources, supply, logistics, parachute riggers, and mechanics. You'll see some other ones like legal and finance, but there aren't that many. Coming in now, it wont be too hot or too cold during training so you got in at the right time.

lol good luck. When you go to airborne school, be prepared to run run run. And be prepared for your drill sergeants to ensure that you are, in fact, prepared to run.

That's pretty much what I planned on doing

Why do you want to join? The reason could be a giant motivating factor, like youre the protagonist of your own anime or something. Use your willpower to carry you through. Even if you lack in ability. Use your willpower to overwhelm your challenges by sheer force of will. For me, it was a financial reset, to get the GI bill, and to build a house. I do not regret my decision. Use your willpower. Not your love or loyalty to the US military or ZOG.

Attached: 40D80866-84C2-40D2-9E84-6A658F9E06FB.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

When I went through I was thinking about that $20k bonus and free college.

>Fascinating. We may or may not see each other, though we will never know either way.
Oh God you're a drill sergeant aren't you
>be prepared to run run run.
Yeah, that's what I'm most worried about, I've gotten much better but I still cant run 2 miles without stopping yet.

Attached: 3fe.gif (569x510, 5K)

I dont like what the US is today and would like to change it, and a prominent military career is a good way to slide into politics afterwards.
Not to mention all the benefits

Haha no I'm not a drill sergeant. As for your run, believe me, they will have you in tip top shape in no time. 2 miles is gonna be easy by the time you're outta there.

Nearly everyone in the military is depressed. Except the pricks with the giant fucking egos, but everyone hates those guys anyway. So if youre on this board, you will experience depression at some point, probably 2-3 years into your contract. Its more like existential boredom/dread, like ennui, that sort of depression. Youll get out of bed, you just wont know why.

I say that to say this. No matter how you fucking feel, NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR PSYCHE. One of my best friends joined the Air Force. He did ROTC in high school, knew the exact job he wanted, got it, did everything perfect, all of it. But during the psyche evaluation, he said yes to having depression before. Immediately sent to med hold, discharged, and sent home. If you or anyone you meet, at any point, start feeling depression or regret or anything like that, you cannot tell anyone anything. If you do, you lose everything with no hope of recovery. They do not help you there.

Oh that's a no brainer, never tell any medical dude shit

This is good advice. They take mental shit seriously. Good way to get out, but not good if you want to stay in.

>nearly everyone is depressed
Not really. I love my job. Wish the pay was higher but that's why I'm going to school with Army Tuition Assistance, started a small side business, and invest. Lot of opportunities open up during and after military service.

Forgot to add that my friend G applied for a waiver to re-enter. They denied him. He came close to attempting suicide, he said that once they told him he was going to med hold, he sat in the bathroom with his belt in his hand planningit out.

One of my coworkers said her friend wanted nothing life but to be an Army medic. But a week or two before leaving for Basic, his father died. The Army sent him home and has not taken him back. No waivers or anything. For some reason, they didnt send him back until everyone else was done with basic. So he was there for over 2 months on his own, after his father died, and the military did jack shit for him.

NEVER TELL ANYONE ANYTHING

No, you want to tell them about physical problems after you've been in for a bit. Factors in to potential disability payments and future medical costs for certain ailments. Let's say you worked with some unknown chemicals while deployed or something, and later in life it turns out that shit caused your lung cancer. If it's annotated in your medical records, the army can be held responsible for the costs. If there's no record of that shit, then you're on your own. Unless you're retired with VA benefits of course.

Good point. A lot of people forget the loans and small business benefits through all branches.

I think what that user meant is, dont say something if the doctors dont say you have it. I knew one guy who had a hole in his heart as a baby, got surgery, had an irregular heartbeat, etc. but since hes been normal for so long, dont say shit about it

Yeah, That makes sense so I guess with the airborne shit I gotta tell them if my knees eat shit or some shit like that

Granted, I drink a lot. A lot a lot. By myself. And browse the 4chins. So, who knows, really.

Airfag user here. Went through basic a few months ago

Expect the first 2 weeks to be annoying as fuck. You will inprocess for a couple of days and get your uniforms and shit. You'll be handed a big ass study guide to prepare you for your EOC. Use it to pass the time when you are bored because you will find yourself being bored ALOT. Talk to the dudes in your flight and come up with a laundry system that works or your flight WILL be fucked.

Don't be top bunk if you are in the alcatraz dorms (not sure how it beds are in disneyland) Learn how to make hospital corners before you go. DONT get a haircut before basic

Ama about the airforce if you want.

Attached: QqREP9B.png (1000x764, 461K)

>hospital corners
Well I got something to do tommorow at least.

Digits checked, but he's in the army. He chose wrong, but not worst, like me, and he does get consolation prizes. Better than eating crayons or living in a floating metal tube.
>dorms
Barracks. Actually, in training he'll be in open bays. Laundry isn't hard, just hang your laundry bag over the washers or dryers. Fireguard can help out with late night laundry loads too.

>Laundry isn't hard, just hang your laundry bag over the washers or dryers.
I heard that's a great way to get your shit stolen, also I almost went navy but I'm shit at swimming

Really? We never had a problem with theft. It's not like you have anything of value, it's issued clothing.

Planning an air force application. Why should you not get a haircut before basic? medium haired Chad here.

Yeah, but you can get smoked pretty damn hard I imagine, and I'm pretty sure it comes out of your pay

>Chad
>military
>chair force especially
Your an arrogant faggot is what you are, but I'm pretty sure the reason you don't do that is because they'll try to cut it anyways

>comes out of your pay
Uh no? They're your uniforms, your responsibility. You don't get smoked for doing laundry then leaving, most people do it on sundays anyway.

>not infantry
Quit being a POG and rebranch to 11B. Secondly, the two big things to emphasize are be physically fit and memorize the knowledge like they tell you to (ranks, weapon cycle, whatever).Unless you are in Ft Benning (as an infantryman) you'll end up in Ft Leanord Wood, Sill, or Jackson. You are gonna be disillusioned on how shitty the training is. Basic feels like and is a waste of time. You will wait for hours and the drill sergeants are gonna be a mix of both assholes and complainers who hate their jobs. Just power through it day to day. Don't be a buddy fucker. Also to save you the embarrassment don't write cringey things in a diary or bother with more than a letter a month. Be a ghost, NEVER volunteer for anything, avoid the bullshit """leadership""" positions at all costs, they just want lackies to organize cleaning the barracks. Stay low, don't make friends you won't see anyone from basic again, don't get into drama or fights. Leave your body for 3 months and then when you get to AIT you will be str8 chillin'. Oh yeah, no buying anything from basic. I bought a group photo but a basic training t-shirt? That'll get you laughed out of your first unit if you are caught dead wearing that

Just do what they tell you. If you can't then try as hard as you can, fail, and take the yelling.
Prepare to drink water constantly.
Prepare to fuck up constantly.
Prepare to berated nonstop by people who make it their job and career to berate you.

>wanting to be in Infantry
This is the only area in the military that's lower than 90% white and is nothing but niggers, walking STDs, spics, and mutts. Prepare to praise Israel every day at the crack of dawn then get airborne AIDS from the hole sack getting fucked in the next bed over.

What's the best "sit on your ass and do nothing" job in the Air Force?

>This is the only area in the military that's lower than 90% white and is nothing but niggers, walking STDs, spics, and mutts.
That's not true, things like cook and logistics are the worst with that shit.
>Quit being a POG and rebranch to 11B.
Why? It's a terrible fit for me to begin with.

Why are you so upset? I'm not joining a rival military

I'm mostly fucking with you, but I don't like people who unironically call themselves "chad"

>t. not actually or have ever been in the military
The US Army is over 50% minority races you Jow Forumstard. You could sell your fake stormfag shilling and stolen honor but your observation on the infantry is literally the exact opposite. Infantry is almost 100% white because brothas came to the army to not get shot in Chicago.
m.goarmy.com/content/dam/goarmy/downloaded_assets/pdfs/advocates-demographics.pdf

Attached: 1567172962646.png (800x540, 22K)

Well, I wonder if that counts Hispanic whites or not, but I'm kinda surprised with the enlisted nonwhite being that high.

Cuz you need to be all you can be user! You wanna be an airborne ranger, live a life of guts and danger. D-don't you wanna be a super duper paratrooper? Women love a man with an EIB, a CIB, a ranger tab, air assault, and airborne wings!

Attached: serveimage(4).jpg (236x210, 12K)

Well I cam do all that and not be infantry, so...

I actually go to airborne school after ait

The US Army is middle class welfare user. Respectable whites go to their dad's businesses and become cocaine addicted assistant managers. Us poor whites and other poor minorities need to pay for education and elevation in social hierarchy with military service, like Starship Troopers. If you don't know about sportsball and are uncomfortable with the brothas then you are gonna have a hard time fitting in. I'm lucky cuz I like R&B and Spike Lee movies, plus I recently got a black gf who I might marry and end my white bloodline with!

Dying for israel is the most pathetic way of dying

>I recently got a black gf who I might marry and end my white bloodline with!
Sorry but that's a yikes for me
>If you don't know about sportsball
I support green bay because they're the only publicly owned team, and I've always watched Florida play but ill probably bandwagon over to whatever college I go to when that time comes
>uncomfortable with the brothas
I usually get along with them until I state the evil fact that I'd like to continue my race, which I've always found funny, but I probably won't be around them much in my job anyways so lol

>implying I'm dying at all

It was ironic, but I get the feeling. It's hard to translate tone online.

I gotcha, but still, fuck u chair force

They force everyone to get a haircut. The money is taken out of your paycheck whether you are bald or not
I'd say getting a job in services AFSC handing out towels at the gym or something.

>Laundry isn't hard, just hang your laundry bag over the washers or dryers.

In the af boot camp we had dudes whose sole job was to take all 50 dudes dirty laundry and hang out in the laundry room all day. It was common for all our dirty undies to get mixed up

>Autistic Marine
redundant

>It was common for all our dirty undies to get mixed up
H-hot.

>marine

Why are so many of you complete assholes

It's in the job description.

>implying you have a choice

The most righteous thing anyone could do as an American is take a shit on the graves at Arligton cemetery to properly thank all those dead slaves of ZOG for their contributions to the world.
Putin has contributed more to America than all those dead (((soldiers))) combined in that shithole ever did.

Attached: 716DC388-DB1A-4D8D-A575-761B8E4415E9.jpg (474x650, 61K)

>civilian thinking we are all fighting in zog wars

lmao

Dont try to stand out and kiss ass, but dont be shit either

>tfw too weak and fatt for any military basic training

>fat
>also weak
how?

Arlington cemetary needs to be bulldozed and all glowfags need to have their wives and children (for the small percentage who aren't literal fags) shot in the back of the head and thrown into a ditch right in front of them

I'm not in a combat role you dipshit, fuck people who complain about the military and don't know a damn thing about it are the fucking worst, I hope you know your dead when the day of the rope comes.

I'm just so weak physically, I can't even do a proper pushup lol, I tried joining the muhreens and left my recruiter hanging for now. I'm also overweight, weighing at ~220lbs.

Command post. Name changed now but whatever it is. You literally sit in an office until something happens. Nobody knows what you do, you dont see anyone. Some airmen on Reddit say its best to use this job to read or develop skills rather than playing games on your phone

anything I should know?

yeah the women are going to get special treatment for having a vagina and they are going to be the weakest link in the military.

You all serve (((their))) interests, you dolt. They rather you roped yourself.
Only a fool would join the military of a government who wants you dead.

how tall are you?
most be a framelet to look fat at 220 or be short
i'm 330 ogre tier and i can still do 20 pushups despite me never doing anything at all
am i /extremlylazychad/?

What are you joining?

Daily reminder: women receieve special treatment in the military.
These women were given reduced requirements so they could pass Ranger school.
The DoD makes you watch diversity training videos all the time.
No robot would ever join an organization as cucked as the US military.

Attached: 14B5F15D-6C2D-4B75-B8C5-6B3A7B312510.jpg (1100x824, 53K)

5'10"/178cm I am the worst poolee ever meng DDD:

Another recruit here. I'll be going to basic in January. Seems like helpful advice so thanks.
One question though. I have frequent back problems. Will this be a big issue in basic?

Attached: R9WHaXap_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>you're an idiot for getting paid to get ready for the day of the rope, or worst case scenario giving you an opportunity to start something yourself
Yeah I'm such a brainlet, you got me dude.

>>Yeah I'm such a brainlet, you got me dude.
>volunteering to put your life on the line for modern America

It sounds more like you played yourself, brainlet. I at least never did anything so pants-on-the-head retarded as that

What role are you going?