Do you think that hell might exist?

Do you think that hell might exist?

Attached: 10367_the-gates-of-hell.jpg (575x449, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orN9Ep8z9CY
youtube.com/watch?v=tS0mQ25ezq4
youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I don't see any reason for it.

sure, i'm already living in it

I don't know, it would be cool as fuck if it did.

The gates of hell is your mom's vagina lips when you are born.

if it does exist, propagandist trannies will end up there, having all their holes dilated with acid dipped, barbed wire wrapped, rusty knives

You know how Dante's inferno portrays hell as different layers within the Earth?

What if the surface of the Earth is just a different layer of Hell meant to punish us emotionally for sins we don't remember?

to move incels like you from Chads like me.

In Pandaemonium, the capital of hell, you can't see the stars, and all the lights in the sky are artificial.

yeah , the evil of mankind deserves a hell

Nope. Theres no scientific evidence that it exists, nonetheless your soul to get you there, And its far to easy to disprove the existence of a soul anyways, plus the whole idea of punishing us for some reasons decided by some otherworldly being, instead of that being making it so we cannot sin is absurd.

There's no God, nor Hell.

Attached: 1524879502922.jpg (320x307, 29K)

I think you're replying to the wrong person. I'm happily married and DGAF about incel culture.

Receiving cock meat in your ass doesn't make you not a virgin.

Doesn't matter if god is really omniscient and predestined everything, who gives a fuck its out of your control anyway

youtu.be/orN9Ep8z9CY

Attached: 1566616717738.jpg (250x250, 54K)

This origiroll

I think the afterlife might exist so a realm dedicated to punishment and what is considered wrong by the deity is reasonable. What I wonder is what would subject someone to it, "sinful" thoughts alone, or would you have to actually act on them?

I agree. Also fags should be exterminated. You're still replying to the wrong person or you're a schizo.

Yes, it exists in our minds as everything else. And specifically it exists in this reality, it is your life and specially your mind going to shit.

I mean . God punised the humans for betraying him . That means His love for us declined .
>hell is a place without Gods love .
>earth is a place without the "full" love of God .
Earth is somehow , hell .

Attached: 1561947771427.png (800x769, 126K)

Get exterminated, then, faggot.

Yes. And I will see many of you there. I can't wait to actually feel something.

Attached: 2co1zxl.jpg (1292x727, 309K)

>religious person is a shizo
no surprise.

Sodomites like you deserve the cross.

Weren't heaven and hell literally the underground and sky respectively? Why wasn't the afterlife instantly invalidated the day we realized the atmosphere ends and its just empty space beyond that? Did religion have to invent a ghost dimension after that? That sounds like comic book level retconning.

Seems weird that superstitions about a ghost life still persist going into 2020 with AI self driving cars and the free and instant transmission of information at everyone's fingertips.
How long has the travel channel aired that ghost show? How many did they catch?

Attached: parastupid65.jpg (804x452, 124K)

A place where you get punished forever for deeds of temporal effect.

Makes no sense.

Judge not , and you will not be judged .

Attached: 1560870107764.png (908x723, 1.65M)

All humans are sinners. Jehovah hates sinners...
Which means...
youtube.com/watch?v=tS0mQ25ezq4

>religion makes people point to random posts and insists they're gay
>homosexuality is the first thing that came to his mind when he encountered someone who didn't believe his fairy tales
lol, religion is pretty gay. get the cross out of your ass and the sand out of your vagina, gaylord

Jehovah CREATED sinners INTENTIONALLY..

That means he KNEW what he was doing BEFORE creating them..

That's what OMNISCIENCE means...

WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB??

youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ

Attached: 315eiy.jpg (702x395, 54K)

Of course, we Iive in it.

I wish that were me. Please god, save my soul.

the gate to a big burning furnace

Umm no? It's a jewish fairy tale fabrication.

Yes. Have you consider that Earth itself is perhaps hell? You ever notice how everyone talking about it in a metaphysical sense the two match up quite well? Everyone trying to transcend it.
That and I match up with a lot of descriptions of hell spawned creatures that inhabit the place. I think people just like to delude themselves and pretend it's not possible since they assume everyone has to be miserable to be there so they like to pretend it's just something abstract.

>That and I match up with a lot of descriptions of hell spawned creatures that inhabit the place.
What do you mean by that?