"Girls, you remember my brother the Incel."

>"Girls, you remember my brother the Incel."

How respond???

Attached: eHFR2pp.jpg (800x533, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=18&ved=2ahUKEwjy38SFrKzkAhVDeawKHaVpCiQQFjARegQIABAB&url=https://www.strauss-group.co.il/wp-content/themes/retlehs-roots-43f44a4/download.php?file=http://www.strauss-group.co.il/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/Simphony_Yediot.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3Xg5X_JViFeHqVC5Civ0kV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How respond???

I am more than my sex life aaaaaahhhhhh

Attached: 093245828903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

burp loudly and obnoxiously to assert dominance and get another coke from the fridge. Then go back to my room and turn the volume up so they have to hear my video games

Attached: 1563496228141.png (288x277, 98K)

i don't have a sister, slut

Attached: 1556495784006.gif (540x540, 1.76M)

"hey"

>go back to room and dont come back out until they leave

>"Oh shit, are those tacos? I'm starving."
>Go fix myself a plate
>Sit down between the one with the spoon in her mouth and the one who is smiling.

Attached: 1559968762535.gif (864x648, 799K)

Shit in my hands and throw it at them while making loud monkey noises

s-s-shut the f-fuck up!

Attached: 1551906562435.jpg (633x758, 67K)

>"Well my sister is so concerned about her sex life, that she's projecting her flaw in mine trying to compensate for the fact that she's the one being insecure and her words is the equivalent of fecal matters every time she open her mouth."

Attached: Lame.jpg (480x360, 20K)

why is this board supposed to be a theraputic tool?

You remmeber my sister, the slut ho?

>Look at them and smile
>Walk away to my room calmly
>Wait until they're until only my sister is left
>Proceed to connect my fist to her face and eye socket until she's on the floor

Never shit where you sleep.

you a chick or a nerd

>"Why is your brother muttering to himself?"
>"Stace, your brother is so weird and gross."

lol you autistic too

Did you know that my sister wet the bed until she was 11 years old?

Oh, hi.
>turn 360 degrees and walk out the room

>Look at them and fantasize.
Remember you didn't become an incel for the sake of responding to social cues.

>"Well the only gross thing I know is your face that's why you vomit yourself everytime you look in the mirror"

Attached: shameful.jpg (342x480, 28K)

my mom only had sons you fucking retard

>Get the family's photo album
>Hey girls do you want to see my sister when she was young? unlike now, she was a cutie

>"Autism doesn't not exist. My face is fixable with chirurgical intervention but no amount of chirurgical procedure will fix your small little brain"

Attached: pathetic.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Can't imagine how you haven't got laid yet. I'd suck your micropenis solely on the account of your wit and charisma

>turn 180 degrees and moonwalk out of the room while tipping my fedora

>burp
no.
OP, ensure you assert dominance by whipping out that dick and peeing on them. That's how they know they belong to you. The smell attracts other females too because they want to be owned by a dominant male, so be prepared to pee on all of them, or just don't do it all. They love it, can't get enough.

>user, 27, arrested on charges of pedophilia and rape of six high school girls, including his sister

They all look like pieces of shit.

Based original response.

>user, 27, arrested on charges of pedophilia and rape of six high school girls, including his sister
Did you even read my post?

Start humming loudly.

you were the fagget

whatever th@ means

return to my room and jerkoff to the humiliation

"Sup? Do you need anything sis? You didn't tell me we had guests over, welcome!"

> chirugical
> small little brain
you got me user

Attached: powerfulemoji.jpg (728x636, 62K)

>As Donne said, no man is an insel
Then I dab

>Did you even read my post?
Do you have single digit IQ?
Think about the implications:
You say that unlike now (teen/adult), she was more cute then (child).
They are under the impression you're an incel, therefore an outcast and therefore a creep.
If you're thought of as a creep, everything you do is judged in the worst possible way. Normally, one would take what you said as a joke, an innocent siblingal jab. However, coming from an "incel", it will likely make them think you're a pedo.
Of course, you'll get reported, cause your sister probably dislikes you enough to throw you under the bus.
Since they're reporting you, might as well say you raped them, so you for sure end up in jail and they get compensation.
If you can't even figure this much out, then you're horribly retarded.

>You say that unlike now (teen/adult), she was more cute then (child).
>They are under the impression you're an incel, therefore an outcast and therefore a creep.
>If you're thought of as a creep, everything you do is judged in the worst possible way. Normally, one would take what you said as a joke, an innocent siblingal jab. However, coming from an "incel", it will likely make them think you're a pedo.
>Of course, you'll get reported, cause your sister probably dislikes you enough to throw you under the bus.
>Since they're reporting you, might as well say you raped them, so you for sure end up in jail and they get compensation.
>If you can't even figure this much out, then you're horribly retarded.
That's not how things work, I did something like this IRL and my cousins friends were like let me see and my cousin tried to take my aunt's family book from my hands so I passed it to one of her friends and they started reading it. It started because she called me a loser

>sniff sniff
>are those fish tacos?
360 and walk away

This whole paragraph is literally one giant projection. When will you come to terms with your horrible condition, you sick piece of shit?

Loser=/=incel, especially since /we live in a society/, thus it carries more weight, negativity and makes you more off-putting and repulsive.
As I said, think about the implications in this particular scenario, you literal brainlet

>"I'm a volcel, get it right you bitch".
I'd normally pass by silently but I won't accept such a blatantly wrong designation.

>As I said, think about the implications in this particular scenario, you literal brainlet
You should spend less time in this website seriously

>"What's an incel?"
I feel like you cant go wrong with this response

>projection
>condition
Which one; inceldom, pedophilia or being a raper?

>Alright, you girls want to cure me of my condition?

"Hey sis, hey friends. Wanna help me change that fact?"

Attached: pepechadbitcoin.png (809x744, 26K)

All of the above, r tard

God im so tired of seeing this you brainlets. 360 is a full circle, you'll just go straight. 180 is what you're looking for, that is backwards. You absolute fucking dumbasses

It's a meme you dip. Also nice trips

Oh wew lad, yikes! etc

GOD DAMN IT, 2 SECONDS LATER.
LOOK COULD DO IT YOU ABSOLUTE MIDDLE SCHOOL DROPOUTS

Third from left looks compassionate, like maybe she'd give a consolation titty suck

>dat shit posture
found the femcel

Attached: 5.98080.png (482x528, 360K)

>i wish i was at home fapping to yaoi

Attached: fujo.png (293x365, 40K)

Respond by sitting down and eating a fucking taco.. in more ways than one

It's getting easier and easier to find you people all the time.

Attached: Untitled.png (257x203, 114K)

like lambs to the slaughter they come here

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=18&ved=2ahUKEwjy38SFrKzkAhVDeawKHaVpCiQQFjARegQIABAB&url=https://www.strauss-group.co.il/wp-content/themes/retlehs-roots-43f44a4/download.php?file=http://www.strauss-group.co.il/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/Simphony_Yediot.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3Xg5X_JViFeHqVC5Civ0kV

you'll 100% stutter and get cut off if you actually tried to say that lmao. people don't exchange monologues in real life

Uh I'm not white and I don't have a sister so you bitches need to get on my cock or get off my block

Lmao you actual retard.
Firstly, it's a meme. Secondly, if I 180 then moonwalk I still walk into them, just backwards.
>YOU ABSOLUTE MIDDLE SCHOOL DROPOUTS
Nice projection

i'd just take it on the chin and walk away.

Attached: 1567202467785.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>"i don't remember him either?"

Alpha male.
classic beast

he is not alpha male, he is slobmax. Too gross to be offended. He is the offense.

you either

1. act a fool and become a clown to win them over
2. take it on the chin and walk away
3.sperg out making an even bigger fool of yourself

all this other "kill them" shit is not an option. It's on par with committing suicide

Imagine actually thinking this would be anything but weird
"Ok well now that we've established you're part of a community known for their misogyny and rape culture, can you please fuck off and leave me alone to hang out with my different aged friends?

AHAHHAHA never seen somebody fall for it in the wild. Lurk moar nigger
>consolation titty suck
stay incel champ

clear projection, learn to talk faggot. i monologue all the time and people are like what? what did he say?

>saying block
>weird, unnecessary insertion of empty masculinity
t. nigger

but i'm not an incel
sure, i'm a virgin, but i don't hate women or anything