Any fellow schizoids on here want to be friends?

It's such a hassle to leave my house and be social

Attached: 5814429435.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're not schizoid

>schizoids want to be friends?
No.

how do you know im not schizoid?

Not him, but because you are reaching out socially is not a schizoid behavior.

Schizoids aren't people, please kill yourself.

I guess. I'm also bipolar but whatever

I don't know what i am but im fairly sure i have numerous psychological concerns im a shut in i had no friends in school and was heavily depressed throughout i still lack motive to engage socially and am somewhat estranged from my family and have always been. i used to have insane mood swings and anxiety and paranoia but now i just feel very numb and lack any purpose to do anything with myself

Attached: Snapchat-195998154.jpg (750x747, 59K)

wtf is friends

Attached: 1502930479659.jpg (334x310, 39K)

Schizoids are usually perfectly sociable online, but not in person.

>this night of late October...darkside opened its gates....
youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ

Attached: 1566554951517.jpg (630x630, 70K)

suppose a person is naturally indifferent to relations, but has been ingrained with the idea that people should be social to an extent it causes him great upset

t. not a real schizoid

thats me. i thought i needed to be social but once i realized i was schizoid, it was a relief that i didnt have to pretend to care about social stuff

i pretend to care, because it's important for employment, which is important for existence. its such a pain, i frequently have to consider if its not worth the trouble, and unfortunately i know im not alone in that

I'm schizoid, but I don't wanna be your friend

that's called avoidance personality disorder not schizoid dumbass

>that's called
Go home Normie

>claim to be schizoid
>want friends online

Nigger I have ZERO acquaintances or friends. I'm still not schizoid because I get lonely sometimes. Schizoids are free from the pain of wanting. They are free from all our bullshit need for acceptance.

what in the fuck is wrong with >that's called
and kill yourself nornalfaggot redditor

Yep, its called autism.
KYS mentalnigger

It helps to dissociate the identity (persona in Jungian terms) that you assume at work. That's just a mask you wear to hide your face, you're just playing that part.

>Schizoids are free from the pain of wanting. They are free from all our bullshit need for acceptance.
no
literally the entire opposite, they're just so far gone that they come out the other side, like someone being so scared of dying all the time that they kill themselves, it's an omega cope and is like being a ghost in a ghost in a ghost

I didn't knew what a Schizoid is so I took a look at wikipedo and found this, apparently I am a Schizoid according to the retarded social scientist who made pic related. Fuck him oh and fuck psychology in general, what a waste of fucking time.

Attached: yep thats me.png (1321x699, 61K)

>caring about so-called friends

First of all, any society inevitably requires mutual adaptation and therefore, the larger the society, the more vulgar it becomes.
A person can be entirely himself only while he is alone;
he who does not love loneliness does not love freedom, for only in solitude one can be free.
Coercion is an inseparable companion of any society, always demanding victims of more severe, the higher the personality ...
In solitude, an insignificant person feels his insignificance, a great mind - his greatness, in a word, everyone sees in himself what he really is.

Nigga what the fuck are you talking

Attached: wtf.gif (90x90, 144K)

>tfw schizoid
>have to live 8 months in a dorm with 3-4 people, who sometimes invite friends in MY room, so it gets to 6-10 people
It's absolute hell

Is that what it means? I just have some traumas and am sick of other people

i agree, wtf is friends

what, do you think schizoids come about because they get fed up getting so much attention or something? it's a defence mechanism against being neglected, because the pain of it is so bad and the longing for another so seemingly futile that it seems better to just go it alone, it isn't a fullness that replaces the sustenance of social interaction it's an emptyness, this isn't fun.

No, it's literally like being a nothingburger person. It's alright except for the intellectual knowledge that I should be something. I should have some sort of aspiration or desire. But I am only nothing. Very abstract feel. Not for the normies.

so if you are free of desire why are you posting here jackass

lol because the human machine does not relent until I die and it needs some way to pass the time.

don't talk like you're some other species then and that this disorder can be explained away in the positive, it is an extreme reaction to negative emotions, and is a compromise not a replacement, even if I can't feel the loneliness I know it's there because it's taking its toll on my mind and body

Are you sure you're not avoidant?

Everytime I do speed I think my friends are gonna kill me.

Thats paranoid schizophrenia right?

Attached: claw.jpg (500x500, 22K)

I literally remember that I used to shitpost this meme mental illness to troll mbti retards a year ago and now seeing it that caught a life of its own make me kek.

itt:
>OMG that description's like totally me!!

im schizoid and i dont want to be friends with you. i have one friends and lately these days i rarely ever talk to him

i dont really want friends. i kinda want sex/a relationship but at the same time i kinda dont, im eh~ about it either way

do you mean schizoid or schizophreniacs?
I have paranoid schizophrenia, but id still like to know someone who understands what im going through

Attached: 1567078220824.gif (540x475, 583K)

i don't have SPD, but i have aspd cud crswd & adhd. i'm happy to chat with you until i decide to fuck off to bed.

Well, what makes you think you have paranoid schizophrenia.

I think I am in the same boat as you are

I got diagnosed with it
But I dont know what its like to be without it, so I dont know what would make me think I am normal

> i kinda want sex/a relationship but at the same time i kinda dont,

fucking KYS you tumblr faggot kike

Explain what you go through

constant fear that everyone on here and generally in life want only bad for me
delusion that somebody in my life has been replaced(this delusion is gone already, been with me for a year)
delusion that I have been replaced(5 months)
at least 10 years of a delusion that somebody was looking through my eyes, I am free of this delusion now, its my 3rd month free of it
shadow people in my vision
sometimes I see people holding weapons when they dont
derealisation

Attached: dc6foxf-5c9c6b08-47fd-4706-ab4c-ba25ed7ec0a9.jpg (750x717, 191K)

thanks for the advice beebs

Attached: 1558565760846.jpg (592x512, 30K)

I thought I was schizoid because I don't care about socializing, I'm outwardly stoic, I'm very aloof, and mostly don't care about others
But when I have to socialize at work/school I feel the need to fit in and want to belong to the group
I think I'm just depressed and turn away from socialization as a coping mechanism

aside from NGE what are the other animes in this gif?

This seems like the right thread to ask this, does anyone have that video where it's just a guy describing the shit outcasts experienced and felt, in high school and during childhood etc. I remember the first sentence in the video was "I know you."
It hit pretty close to home, anyone know what I'm talking about?

sounds like faggy reddit tumbler shit so I would go ask them

For curiosity s as kek bump

I know what you are talking about, saw it on WSG like 2 years ago.

everyone in this thread sounds like a pseudo intellectual retard... honestly not surprised cause r9k