Where are my ethnicels at? All non-whites welcome

Where are my ethnicels at? All non-whites welcome.

Attached: 6q36l99sldy11.png (691x653, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RvpNOhwh8d0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ohayu, user-sama.

I start my days by cursing God for making me a mixed shitskin. I guess its one step above an ugly asian or indian male, but its not good enough.

Attached: 20170429_AOPtoad_4879_530_397_80auto_s.jpg (530x397, 50K)

>All non-whites welcome
Does that mean whites are welcomed as well?

what about off white?

I am Irish and therefore nonwhite

slav here, drinking red wine wtf lol

sure just behave yourselves

They...they call us POOP ...

youtu.be/RvpNOhwh8d0

Attached: 1566490646848.gif (296x226, 1.62M)

im not a shitskin , i have never seen shit as light color as my skin , if anything im tanned

blackboi here. volcel and proud, everyday I grow stronger

Attached: 1501569962525.jpg (461x461, 34K)

>have several biracial and quadroon types in the family
>uncomfortable being around black people despite being raised in black households
>shamed and pressured into dating other mixed or white people so they can have curly hair and brown/olive skin
>ads constantly showing black women in "wholesome" mixed families and black men pumping and dumping white harpies, acting like it's some kind of success
>mfw the coon culture is starting to finally sink in
All this happens because we have NO PRIDE in our race. We think of individual gratification. We don't hold on to traditions and culture via our families now and in the future. We don't even think about it. We just think about me, me, me and what satisfies ME in the moment. That steps from a lack of community.

I can't see, absorb, or simply comprehend this rapacious love lust, craving, and unbridled fiendish desire for white Women. Those "Women" bring down Nations. Look around you black Man..

Attached: yakub.jpg (790x695, 53K)

>We just think about me, me, me and what satisfies ME in the moment.
Literally 90% of people of any race are like this

White girls love brown/black guys. Whether it's true or not, they believe that brown/black guys have large penises. It shouldn't be hard at all to get a white gf.

Black women openly berate me for not acting black enough aka a thug. Fuck them.

yellow skinned ching chong boi here

Asian. Chinese.
And most of Chinese in mainland call niggers back to their mainland. Africa.
And white people back to Nazi Germany.

5'3 feminine looking Lebanese, there was no hope for me from the start

Attached: 1566520536585.jpg (800x1131, 551K)

Currycel here. What's good ethnic-bro
Doesn't apply if you are Indian. Girls perceive you as a "send bobs" kind of dude desu.

The dude in the grey shirt lmao

Who do you guys support in the Hong Kong thing?

And white redneck is thr most hated for me.
NASCAR?
I even use my feets to steer the wheel can win Daytona 500. Oval racing is for retards.

>5'3
I'm sorry bro. How do you cope?

feel you man, same height but im a spic

It's not the worst thing in the world, i'm sadder at the fact that i'm associated with sandniggers and barbarians

head over Jow Forums then come back to me user.

30/70
30% supporting.
70% No.
Some of them trigger-happy
Wanting a 6 million massacre

I may not be white but at least my race isn't the one openly suicidal. God damn you whitoids need to get a grip and defend your borders or us chinks are gonna rule over you like cattle. Either that or the Jews will first.

For me, it's saint hamoudi.

Attached: downloadfile.png (676x676, 620K)

Hahahhahaha kamashtak ya 3ars

Why are you self-hating bro
Translation pls

>3/4th white
>olive complexion
>have a thing for non-black girls
>good to go

Fuck off cumskin this is a non-white thread

Bros I just want a petite white/Asian gf with a nice ass. She doesn't have to be super hot or anything.
I'm sorry but I can't see black women as anything other than fuck material. Imagine having to see a "woman" going to her hair with a cocktail of chemicals every few weeks to maintain it. Imagine how much discrimination your kids would face.

They love black Chad's and tryone's. No girl is getting wet for the black weeb with encyclopedic knowledge of LotGH

I've actually been thinking about moving back home and getting a wife there. Fuck this life user. I fucking hate this second class existence.

Where's home? Africa? South America?

what mix are you? also remember to the alt right white is not having anything other then white in you. anyone 100% white is not white to them. I'm about 80% white and still I'm a shitskin to them.
if they hate you either way; might as well embrace it.

All that matters is you.
Everything in your green text is fax but the reason that's the case is because white people write black people like that.

Then black people absorb it and act on it. Literally being programmed.

What we need is more representation in media and less degrading characiatures on and media.

Bodily acceptance needs to become more of thing as well because people do extreme ass shit when they feel self conscious about looks

>Does that mean whites are welcomed as well?
can't we have at least one thread? you have this entire website.

Self hating? Bro. I am proud of my race. Something you cumskins can't even admit without losing your job.

Bros post your stats
>1000% black African
>East African so don't have big lips
>6'3"
>23 years old
>8.5" dong
>almond (Asian) eyes
>skinnyfat - fit depending on depression
>on antidepressants
>khhv
It's over for me

Attached: 1544856816550.jpg (720x951, 145K)

im a gay brown boi who want a bf, im not into azns indians or blacks tho
Ive had white girls interested in me despite the fact that im an introverted manlet

>Where's home? Africa? South America?
Latin America. not even mexican but I know that doesn't matter so yeah mexican I guess.

>I am Irish and therefore nonwhite
that's only a meme; your white. please let us have this thread user. go to another thread.

you have to go back mister Mugwabe

Even Shaniqua with the wig can get some desperate males to compete for her. It's over for us ethnic males. No where to go but home I suppose. Like this guy Then again whitey would love that as he continues to have a pick of the litter of ethnic girls.

I've always wanted to visit. Is it cheap to get local pussy?
I had a robot friend in Columbia and he would tell me about the thick bitches in his village that would come over to fuck him every night. He wasn't even good looking or charismatic. They just liked him and they didn't have tinder hypergamy fucking up the game. I was so fucking jealous

>Self hating? Bro. I am proud of my race. Something you cumskins can't even admit without losing your job.

lel true but still lmao

im 5'4, just a bit taller than yoi

>living in a multiracial country
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Native Canadian here. For the most part we're irrelavant other than being violent criminals who suffer from mental illness and alcoholism. Residential schools created generation after generation of PTSD ridden adults who could no longer function in society and end up making broken homes and disfunction families, keeping the cycle going

unless you want to be kidnapped or killed trying to be kidnapped I would advice against it. I'm planning on moving back because I fit in. I dont stand out. A white guy walking around is a sitting duck. sad and horrid but true. also feelsgood at the same time. knowing I am no longer the one who stands out.

Even gay bottoms don't want ethnic men just lol. You can't even reproduce faggot it's not like you can get a white baby or something.

99% of black women have been openly violent to me with literally 0 fucking provocation, so I'm more than happy to let honkeys fuck them because of the THICCCCICICICC meme and rap videos.
Women back "home" aren't that great either. They are by far way more kind and gentler, but they expect you to be rich as fuck.

Canada babying you is the root of your problems

only oriental countries are not multiracial, the west and latam are very diverse, latam because of colonization and the west because of globalism

How easy is it to get pussy on the reservations?

You're me except I'm 6'0 and 7 inch dong

im the bottom and im not attracted women so dont worry, I wont fuck white women.

Oh I'm not white lol, just another negro. I figure I can avoid getting robbed or kidnapped since nobody is paying ransom for my black ass

Nowadays yes, this is true. But what is one man to do? I cant fix my race alone just like you cant fix yours alone

>Then again whitey would love that as he continues to have a pick of the litter of ethnic girls.

only destroying his race. lel they think that by breeding with latin women they piss others off. there are billions of latin women who hate white people, white men. I don't think the few zorras who want white dick will hurt us. remember its whites who are the minority world wide. its really them who are getting fucked at the end. thats why I ignore "petochas" in america; don't really care if these roasties get white dick; that's not what I am after; I want my looksmatch and ethnic match. don't really care for the lost ones who are mayateras.

>come to a foreign country with different race people
>expect to be treated like everyone else
why can't you just stay in your own countries and make them as great as the western ones?

>99% of black women have been openly violent to me
Kek same. High school scarred me.

>Even gay bottoms don't want ethnic men just lol
This is what pains me. Women pretend I don't even exist because I'm mixed but I can't even just wave it off by being gay either. God is piece of shit for this

All this but I give interest to any who are not religious since it's such a rarity and says a lot about their character.

As bad as it is in Africa sometimes I thank azura that we didn't get fucking wiped out like you guys.

If white people had it their way we'd be in reservations too

>Oh I'm not white lol, just another negro. I figure I can avoid getting robbed or kidnapped since nobody is paying ransom for my black ass

if you go to black latin countries like brazil,venezuela,colombia and the caribbean.
you go to a country like peru, chile, mexico or argentina you will stand out. Mexicans specially have a deep seeded hatred for blacks for some reason and salvadorians. I know this because even though I am not mexican I look the part and all my friends are mexican so I know them pretty well. Most mexicans and their parents would be regular pol posters if they were white.

At least your whites aren't trying to kick you out

I'm beginning to think my Mexican-ass name is affecting my job search. I even decline to answer the ethnicity questions in applications.

>come to a foreign country with different race people

I was born here
>expect to be treated like everyone else
why can't you just stay in your own countries and make them as great as the western ones?
I never complained about the west, racism exists in latam too. Its a mutiracial region filled with people who hate each other

I know you're the bottom. How could I tell? You only want whitey.

Real fucking easy, the problem is that only about 20% of them are 8/10+, while about 50% are 5-7/10's and the remaining 30% are ugly ass fuck. I will also travel from rez to rez just to get there best tail, something we call "tiipii hopping"

Can a black fembot get some love? We struggle too.

Attached: n6ualpSApz1s33l97o1_500.gif (500x266, 716K)

Bros how do you react when you're fancying a girl of your same ethnicity but you learn that she's fucked white guys in the past?
For me, I just drop them off the face of the Earth. There's very little more vile than a girl that fucks white guys imo

Attached: 1537304150913.jpg (480x488, 63K)

I wish it was that simple.
>23 east african male
>computer engineer
>in uni
>still virgin

I should end it

Attached: 1566519200030.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

yo itsa meeee fagario

It definitely is. You should change it so it sounds more white. Affirmative action is a fucking meme.

Literally 70% of Jow Forums is Mexican. White guys post on Jow Forums

>I'm beginning to think my Mexican-ass name is affecting my job search. I even decline to answer the ethnicity questions in applications.

your applying at the wrong jobs my dude. I have a mexican sounding name as well (peruvian) and I still get called for jobs that fit us. what type of jobs are you applying for?

i promise you it does. nobody wants to hire someone who isnt white or asian

i like mena and hispanic guys too

isn't it a common goal for hispanics to mix themselves away until they pass as white?

everything would be better if everyone just went home, like white brazillians back to portugal for example, blacks in us to africa

I instantly lose all respect. I wouldn't even blink an eye if she dated someone of the same ethnicity. Never date a white man's whore.

>Literally 70% of Jow Forums is Mexican. White guys post on Jow Forums

nice meme. but still, I found it weird going to mexican friends house and seeing how openly racist they were to black and asian people and white people as well. Mexicans I have to say are by far the most racist people in latin american, maybe Argentinians and Chileans but mexicans really dont like people who are not mexican.

God damn, nobody warned me about this. Fuck.

Engineering. But at this point anything. Not even home depot wants to hire me.

Don't really care desu
I mean I've been with white girls,asains and Arab ones

Seriously, what the fuck is their problem? I'm surprised there aren't black beta uprisings in the hood or welfare offices. I've had bottles, shoes, knives, and bricks thrown at me by black women. If I see a group of black women in a subway car, I'll be 48 hours late to wherever I need to be just to avoid them.
Tyrone's and other hood guys weren't even that bad. Hell, if you watched DBZ or Naruto, they'd fuck with you or just leave you alone. But black women seek you out like a bloodhound to abuse and harass. Holy fuck I hate black women so much

Our whites are trying to keep us segragated in the reserves. They make viable efforts to keep us out of their citys by not hiring us and keeping us oppressed in crime and poverty ridden areas where we self destruct. If you're black you probably understand, in some places in the US anyways

Thats pretty true. My own great grandma doesnt talk to me because she has blonde hair and light skin and I am brown.

I wonder if you'd have the same sentiment if a blonde blue eyed thot wanted to try your cock

There was a story like 10 years ago about this dude named Jose. He sent out some resumes that had his name misspelled as Joe, and some with the proper spelling. Joe got like 95% call backs and interviews, but Jose got like maybe 5%

That shit is wild
We'd do a lot better if we just teamed up but like usual we are to busy fighting amongst ourselves while we get fucked by the rich and powerful

>isn't it a common goal for hispanics to mix themselves away until they pass as white?
depends were in latin america. latin america is a pretty big place and cultures while still somewhat all similar due to language all still change from country to country. I can only speak for some and most of them being mexican (all my friends are mexicans) and peruvian (I am peruvian) and I can say that those countries generally hold a deep connection with the pre-hispanic times. this would be more true for counties like chile, brazil and argentina but not for countries like mexico or peru or ecuador. again; highly anecdotal but still true to some extent.

Goddamn I need to visit a rez. Do they expect money or do you just bring weed/booze?

>Thats pretty true. My own great grandma doesnt talk to me because she has blonde hair and light skin and I am brown.

nicememe

Man I feel bad for ricecels. White men actively pursue you women and you can't go home either because white men are over there bleaching too. There's no escape. Im so happy God makes hapas look asian so noodlewhores don't get the satisfaction of a white baby.

Depends how many she has fucked. I honestly dont care, but I have also only dated 1 girl and she was white.

that's kind of ironic considering how leftie Canada is, it's like something subconscious to keep you down while publicly posturing to look like they care