Femanons: Why the fuck do you hate short men so much? I mean...

Femanons: Why the fuck do you hate short men so much? I mean, you treat us like we are literally a different type of male than tall men. You regard us with utter disdain. Why?

Attached: 6ACD5876-CD7B-4EF1-9B83-84A89C503DE5.jpg (896x469, 40K)

I dont treat you worse, youre just sexually undesirable to most women and projecting that on me. Stop asking stupid questions.

Do you date short men?

i hate all men, but i can tolerate a tall man. all men are trash, simple creatures, might as well fuck a hot one.
>Why?
you deserve it, not for being short, but for being a man.

Attached: 1560819182801.png (579x440, 236K)

Ive never dated anybody and dont plan to, but even if I had, not dating short men is not equivalent to treating them poorly. Youre not entitled to someone elses affection and youre only detracting from legitimate complaints of poor treatment.

Stop being evasive. If you DID date, would you date short men?

what makes you tolerate tall men, roastie?

The cat is strong in this one

I would date a short man if he was able to get past my ugliness.

>The cat is strong in this one
is that why they call cats Tom?

Im not being evasive. The question doesnt hold because I have no attraction to men in any capacity. You short men sexually disgust me as much as tall men. Youre complaining on a predominantly male board to a subset of women who have no romantic experience and expect an answer on this. Why?

because they're hot
would you rather fuck a girl with a flat ass/no tits or a girl with a nice body?

Why would you even answer a question that does not pertain to you? Also, you have a vagina, so you probably do treat short men differently.

Thank you for proving what I already know, which is that short men are the male equivalent of fat women

idk, i dated more short men than tall men. i am into skinny and fragile guys. as a matter of fact, i like short guys. i am 170cm))

Add me on discord lazerduck#6874
Original request

I like guys who are 5ft9.
Short is anyone under 5ft6
Thats when you start looking like you have the body of a child

>Short is anyone under 5ft6
>Thats when you start looking like you have the body of a child
I've seen a 5'3 rower sportsman, he looked nothing like a child

>Short is anyone under 5ft6
>Thats when you start looking like you have the body of a child

The average height of adult women is 5ft4. Do you think the majority of women have the body of a child? Do you think the majority of straight men are pedophiles for being attracted to them?

>short men are the male equivalent of fat women
kinda, yeah. you'd choose the stacy over the fat femcel.

>ugly girl adds robot
>they chat a bit
>robot asks for a pic
>she sends one
>robot ghosts her and pretends it never happened
they're all the same, pretending they don't care about your ugliness, hoping you're cute and only have bad self-esteem, but deep down, they just want a stacy

It doesnt matter where you put the goalpost, its still the same. You're just shallow.

Manlets are subhumans,just accept it and embrace mediocrity

t. 5'3" midget

at least fat women can change their weight

What an unfair accusation. I honestly think the fembots who say stuff like this are just making excuses because they know the guys they are talking to are probably ugly.

Women are expected to be short.
Short men look very weird because they have short legs and short arms.
Their proportions throw me off.

It didn't work. Is this some sort of mean joke? throwing the ugly foid some breadcrumbs eh?

>you're shallow
>implying it isn't men that reject women for the dumbest reasons (i.e. bc she has a roastbeef)

bitch i'm not wasting my time with ugly men. i'd rather talk to the wall.

You might have to capitalize the L Lazerduck#6874

what do you call short?

(just curious. i like my men short and skinny. im into femdom :D)

because you arent just short ur probably ugly as well Zac Efron is 5'8 and still get loads of chicks. Brad Pitt is only 5'10 as well. being 6ft+ is only a must for girls who have an inferiority complex about being shorter than average themselves. Im 5'9 and ive only been called short by short women

Attached: 1566726391591.jpg (920x1200, 175K)

and you too can change your height user. ever heard of leng-lengthening surgery?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>tfw 5'8" and live in an area with lots of filipinos who consider me to be tall
Won the lottery with this one

This is why I don't do online dating because their intentions are never clear and you don't know what to expect when they see you. Potential rejection is very high which is why I don't risk it.

Last time I made a first move on a guy he rejected me and told me hell no. This was in person too. I have never felt so embarrassed and humiliated for my life and I haven't interacted with a person of the opposite sex ever since. Of course I don't get approached by guys because I'm ugly lmao.

real girls into femdom not for money? Not real

Attached: CATERS_Woman_With_Longest_Legs_In_America_14-600x1044.jpg (600x1044, 126K)

The girl is the one who shrank

dont do that the risks are too high. Plus good luck ever running again and enjoy the pain

based. just try not to have kids with one. ur kids will be fucked

I'll just give them some hgh as teens and tell them to get a tall wife.

What do _you_ call short?

Typical

>tfw 5'11 manlet just below the minimum requirement of what women have to have

Fjck the rest of you I'd rather be 5'5 than be so close and just below the mark. In short, women are all perfect angelic creatures who feel entitled to the best and can never say or do any wrong EVER. Its shit like this that makes me happy when some incel shoots up a yoga studio or decapitated one. My fantasy is to look into the eyes of a hooker as I squeeze her neck and watch her soul leave her body and fly away like a little bird then get reincarnated another vessel. With luck theyll be reborn as something less monstrous.

so fucking real
girl 21 of slavic germanic origin 5feet 7inches and 53 kilograms
anal bondage.

is 5'9 with a twinkish body a good height 4 u

Attached: 1566472046602.jpg (800x555, 37K)

men are all trash anyway fellow femanon. don't feel bad for them ever. focus on yourself, take care of your physical and mental health, treat yourself with kindness because you deserve it.
>Of course I don't get approached by guys because I'm ugly
maybe you're not, and it's just that you don't seem very approachable. i was like that, always very serious looking and frowning. nobody ever approached me till i started smiling and trying not to take everything and everyone so seriously
>I haven't interacted with a person of the opposite sex ever since
at least you'll live longer

usually shorter than i am. but in a kind way. you know, i am czech (and 170cm). czechs are quite tall, so when compared to czech guys average height, those who are as tall as i am are considered short. but i mean, i tried to convert my height to inches and it said that this is taller than 20 percent of american guys, so i guess i have a bit different perception. to me, short is anyone who equals with me and is shorter. but as i wrote before, i like them shorter.

you are taller than my ex :D

I only ask because a lot of women say "short" when they mean "half an inch below average", but I'm a turbo manlet so it's almost always way taller than I am.

Yea, I won't share my body why any woman over 120lbs

>sex is intimate and sacred
>proceeds to engage in repeated promiscuous sex

Attached: eh.png (1000x1000, 1.03M)

It's instinctive. Height is also correlated with a lot of positive qualities whereas shortness has all sorts of negative correlations.

Women can and do date and mate with a smaller amount of partners than the entire male population. They choose height because they can. Height preference strengthens more as women get taller and as women get more attractive. Short women often prefer average height men to tall men but they still generally don't prefer short men and especially very short men.

The problem is judging your self-worth based on shit like if you're what women want to fuck and breed with. You either have to learn humility or you have to essentially try to become chad against the odds.

>tfw no Slavic femdom gf

Attached: 1565819264704.png (468x468, 309K)

i don't hate short men. i'm short and my brother is also short (or, at least, he insists he is, and often calls himself a manlet)

i don't think this question is really aimed at me or even most women, but rather "twitter normies"

Yes but on average women's desired height is 8" taller than them when men on average are 4-5" taller than them. It's not that there is nobody into short men or that is dating short men it's that the demand does not match the supply.

Because your question is dumb and makes no sense. Femanons are outcast women, not your personal bullies who made fun of you growing up. We have nothing to do with your insecurities. Also im sick of these shitty femanon threads

what does a turbo manlet mean?

lol i have never met a man on earth who rejects women over having an outie vagina. lmfao. R9K memes are not real life.

really short liek 5'4 and below.

Attached: 2f2f3c0624e405aaf76bd8fef7d5e9239d43e9far1-500-650v2_uhq.jpg (500x650, 38K)

I just came to say that we had this thread before and that pic related sums up everything you can say about that twitter screencap

Attached: holy lel.png (835x229, 72K)

well do you at least feel a little bad for short guys? how would you feel if it was not only socially acceptable to mock you but even encouraged to belittle you and treat you like scum for something you couldn't change?

speak for yourself. You are midget tier for dudes.

>what does a turbo manlet mean?
I'll likely die alone. Pic related is what I would be in Czechia.

Attached: calc.png (441x239, 9K)

aw now thats good. if i had high heels i would have to lean over to kiss you. i love this.

yeah it fucking sucks, life isnt fair. Learn to cope with it and someone has it worse than you. Just look for a chick who is into dominating short guys or is a midget i guess

our men are 10th tallest in the world and women 4th in the world. i sometimes feel short and i am 170 cm. we are really tall. but fuck them. i want to feel tall and powerful. fuck guy giraffes.

>too tall for femdoms
Fuck I shoulda drank more coffee as a kid

Attached: 1566107809123.png (630x840, 908K)

>i want to feel tall and powerful.
So... do you have a mailing address or something? Pretty sure I could fit myself into the post.

Attached: that_one_picture_that_can_never_be_posted_enough.jpg (1229x1300, 543K)

>Costs at least 60k dollars
>Just eating less literally saves you money

RIP Jeffrey Epstein. He was an innocent man and did nothing wrong. Those girls were crackwhoores they were getting paid thousands to sucknfuck. God bless epstein and his family.

Attached: 5d3616e28d66425e1f1f8154-750-375.jpg (750x375, 85K)

>yeah it fucking sucks, life isnt fair
what sort of horrible, un-resolveable and socially accepted bully do you experience? please tell me
>someone has it worse than you
this doesn't make people feel better about themselves/become more accepting of their situation at all. not just talking about short guys here, if you tell someone that they're an asshole for being sad because someone out there has it worse, all you do is make them feel even worse about themselves and they become bitter.
>Just look for a chick who is into dominating short guys or is a midget i guess
oh boy, a ridiculously small subset of the human population won't treat me like genetic trash. hooray

Bruh you posted this shit on the wrong board

just funny seeing such an ugly bitch say this shit. 6'1" here, yet to see a bitch who can choose anybody they fuck say some dumb shit like this. hate niggers and especially their breeders

I'm 193 cm tall boie, never had a gf

sya

i never got bullied but drunk people always want to fight me lol

[email protected]

looking forward.

Attached: WIN_20190831_06_56_43_Pro.jpg (640x480, 40K)

no need to be short. femdoms manage all sizes. i just like short men a bit more. thats all.

6'0 is too tall. 5'2-5'6 is optimal height for qt bf.

>got what appears to be an earnest reply
Wow. I thought I was being LARP'ed. I'm off to bed very soon, but I'll try to write you when I wake. I have bad social anxiety, so it would take me too long to write it right now

same. i havent slept all night. it is half past seven here. i could sleep for a long time, you will get a reply, just maybe in 10 hours or so. dont panic!

dont worry, i am a chill person. although i was called a bitch few times but whatevs, who hasnt right. see you soon in my inbox

You're a cute

>t. 5'3" manlet

>not bait
>really hot

I'll probably sleep in anyway, so that works out.
>dont panic!
No promises. Goodnight.

Dude, are you retarded?
Women are not males; they're not attracted to the vast majority of men.
If you are short you are automatically seen as inferior genetic garbage.
A woman thinks of a guy who isn't tall and doesn't have good facial aesthetics in the same way a guy thinks about obese or severely deformed girls.

Don't be fooled by this larper if actually female they've defintely fucked a tall man every women hates short men simple as that
They're avoiding the question because they deep down acknowledge the black pill

Bruh theyre all average height shut the fuck up 5,4 manlets dont stand a chance

is call a shit test you stupid fag. joke about your height next time and you will get laid. women don't want men with a stick up their ass.

Short men get laid all the time, provided they have actually attractive qualities. Go figure, height isn't a deal breaker.

do you date women that can't have children?

LOL of course you would think those two things are equivalent, you fucking bitch

typical foid livestock lmao