I've been neglected for so long I no longer legitimately care about other people

I've been neglected for so long I no longer legitimately care about other people.

and somehow, i'm the asshole

Attached: 1564178176108.jpg (960x720, 65K)

welcome to erf

Lemme give you a big fat hug OP

Attached: 1562026350575.gif (500x281, 337K)

I care about you, guy.

I recommend death its all that's left for you, the last great hope die for a noble cause join the army or become a firefighter.

Attached: gdfhggdfhdf.png (448x424, 78K)

I used to be like that and really enjoyed it. Then I turned 20 and suddenly started to give a shit again and am now Mr. Concerned for all the people I associate with. I can't fucking stand it because no one gives a flying fuck about me so it's just wasted effort on my part.

Attached: 1559858760157.jpg (497x497, 32K)

thanks lad

>US army
>noble cause
lol

I'm the opposite. I use to care about others but then I realized no one gives a fuck and will just abuse your kindness.

Attached: 296144398159211.png (543x426, 298K)

I'm aware of that, but cannot stop myself anymore. All this change has been against my own will and I'm almost 25 now so I'm pretty much stuck like this,

yes, joining the army is a noble cause. whatever the country is, i dont give a fuck.
im saying this as a chink.
even if you are a filthy jap that just took nanjing, you are still noble as a soldier.
its much easier to decide to lay down your life when you have nothing else in life to care for

why the FUCK would I lay my life for people who don't give a fuck about me?

Attached: 1537910553907.jpg (640x1136, 81K)

Sacrificing your life for Israel is such a noble cause vro!

you shouldn't really give a fuck about what people think of you. if you went away serving the very people who despise you, what else do they have against you? after all, you did shit, not them.
if you are a christcuck, rom12:20 is something i recommend you look into. if you aren't, i really dont know.
if you have no reason to stay, be a hero. not an hero. literally nothing in life matters, unless you're chad.
death > dishonor

about the kikes? i dont know, you guys seem to be pretty woke about that. pretty sure there would be considerable pushback if more people gave a fuck. i dont know, us seems really pozzed at the moment and i have nothing of use to ease the situation, other than that more people should be woken up seeing as how far degeneracy had went

Fuck that nonsense. I'm not serving anyone else anymore and I'm certainly not dying for this shitty nation.

Attached: 1547332023315.png (540x494, 43K)

you do you, man, hope it gets better.
godspeed

people are fundamentally selfish but won't admit it. they will shroud themselves in acts of altruism or fake empathy until you tell them to get lost. then their true nature is revealed and the fangs come out. as soon as they know that you will not give them what they want then you are a enemy.

I've never experienced what it feels like for someone to actually be interested in you as a person. When I try and socialize I try so hard to make everything I say sound interesting but normal people don't have to try, because people are interested in them personally. I hate being a literally robotic autist

>make a big fan base of orbiters
>don't care about them
Fucking asshole

sonic heroes was a based as fuck game.

Same here dude. I think I'm into some cool stuff but all people care about is normie bullshit. They don't care about me so I don't care about them.

It's alright. It started the downfall of quality in Sonic games. Team Dark is cool tho.

?

Attached: 1565224407663.jpg (729x787, 237K)

I mean I don't like to be mean to people or think of myself as superior to normalfags. I'd love it for someone to care enough about me that they're excited about talking about one of their interests with me, even I personally wasn't interested in it.
I don't know, I just wouldn't want to pass up a chance to at least learn some social skills because I think I'm too cool for da normies

I tried to be nice and share my interests with normies but they either ignored me or shunned me. They don't get me and I don't get them so whatever. There's no point in being nice anymore. It gets me nowhere.

Attached: 1545492775280.png (594x365, 170K)

I get where you're coming from, I've just always been too timid to be mean to people though.

What anime is this? Nice art style

Princess Tutu

That's right asshole. You know neglect is terrible - yet you neglect others. You're doing to others what you resent them for.

Then as you do this you make yourself more cynical and help convince yourself that people are inherently neglectful of others. You push away others and make yourself more cynical. You act like one of the people you hate which basically help you self-loathe harder.

You need to basically become chad to act like an asshole and not have it ruin your life. So you eventually suffer for acting like this. Then you are forced to change something and gain the willpower to do so. Hopefully something that isn't suicide though. Something like being more empathetic. Then you can get better.

this is now a thread about my crow wife

Attached: 09. Princess Tutu (2000) [BD 720p Hi10P AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_19.52_[2018.11.11_18.15.08]. (960x720, 61K)

So be more mean but don't overcorrect. You weren't being nice for so long because it wasn't doing anything for you. Just acting like a jackass isn't really a ticket to success

The more underfoot you are the more of a "nice guy" you have to be because you're inherently reliant on the charity of others to help you.

So try to get into things which are still pretty non-normie but still have some level of broad appeal. A common one is literature.

It's not going to give you things to talk about like watching the latest normie wars will. Yet it will get you into something that at least a good amount of people are into.

People also feign interest in shit they're not interested in within friendships ALL THE TIME and take up interests merely for the sake of getting along with friends.