Why do men feel the need to man spread...

Why do men feel the need to man spread? Women shouldn't be the ones scrunched up in a corner just so your fat ass thighs could take up all the leg space.

Attached: 36D9D2D2-4E64-432A-A2E5-232A3D52A46A.jpg (750x913, 93K)

We have nuts brainlet

if our legs are closed, the boys get too warm/cramped. men should share space though. but we can manspread at home/personal spaces.

You're not the one with uncomfortable testicles

Why not just sit on the mans lap, silly?
Everyone would be happy, unless you're very hefty.

My balls is hot

Your hips are literally shaped differently to ours.

This plus our balls get squished. I'm not saying we should spread our legs out as much as we can, but I am saying that we need some leg room regardless.

Can't wait till we get the artificial wombs, so we can send all you fembot into the mines to to dig up silicone for our robo-waifus.

Attached: 1517280016319.jpg (500x377, 23K)

>tfw no bf to man spread next to me when we're sitting together

Attached: 93B7B231-4069-4A36-ACAA-342E6F907EFA.jpg (240x193, 12K)

I mean I don't spread my legs out obnoxiously wide, but women literally naturally sit where their legs come together, while men naturally sit with their legs open. I've noticed, for example, whenever I was crammed in the backseat of a car with female family members, even if I put my legs more together to give them more space, they literally never notice or took advantage of it, they remained sitting with their legs together.

Attached: 1567186752270.jpg (220x310, 16K)

Im a man and I fuckign hate when fat men take up all the leg space

Shut the fuck up globetard, we have a fat cock and balls

Attached: VHJJVUYOGVUJKG.png (479x387, 11K)

i really really really want to hit a man in the balls. fucking pieces of shit.
some psychos would probably be turned on by that, though

"manspreading" is just how guys naturally sit, if they are overweight. Our inner thighs expand when we sit down, and our testicles have to go somewhere.

I'll stop doing that when you stop blocking seats with your bags

Attached: 190601densha1.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Because women are always sitting in the wrong spot.

Im a gentleman, I stand my cock up, so women can sit down.

Attached: 1565945500192.png (330x189, 19K)

You know I used to think I didn't want this. I used to think I really didn't want this
I never wanted something so much in my fucking life! I'm sorry but women can go fuck themselves

Squished balls is an excuse. Its a body language common with males in most ape species. Open body language shows confidence and strength.

I really really really want to meet a woman who has actual social skills who isn't holding a smartphone every fucking 5 seconds constantly talking about the guys she fucked or didnt fuck with their galfriends. The alcoholism doesn't help, the unrealistic standards don't help either I witnessed dating guru's (women) claim that women are ridiculously retarded when it comes to picking a man, they are extremely picky to the point where it's actually objectifying and disgusting! So you know what you dense walking fuckhole? Good, keep perpetuating this behavior and when the artificial wombs are complete I will remember all the roasties who are now extinct as I pump my dna into the future leaving you behind like the last bottle of vodka you had this weekend.

Shut up, property

I would just sit somewhere else

After you, incel

Kill yourself you feminist cunt whore no one will ever miss you, you dumb bitch

>Why do men feel the need to man spread?
Because our hips are mounted that way. Complain to the faggots that decided to make seats too small and short for normal people.

Why do women "bag spread?"

You won't believe the number of fucking times I got on a NYC subway or MTA bus and all the seats were full... except some dumb cunt was sitting there with her purse occupying another seat. Women actually do this when the ENTIRE subway or bus is totally full, mostly because they're selfish bitches who just don't give a fuck.

Most of the time, other passengers are too much of cowards to ask her to move it. However, I always do. Fuck that. If your bag is taking up a seat, I'm going to ask you to move it, nicely. If you don't do it, I'm going to ask you a second time not so nicely. If you still don't, I'm fucking throwing your bag on the floor and sitting in the seat (I actually did this, only once).

You mad inceI?

Why don't you move to a place that has segregated transportation like Japan? Problem solved, female only trains there. It's almost as if you hate cultural diversity and are too stupid to go to places that already cater to your every whim.