Bf looking for new gf?

>be me
>meet bf on Jow Forums
>things go well, we've been dating for a year this october
>see him look through an ideal partner thread while im over at his place
normally i wouldnt be worried, but we did meet on Jow Forums and he used to use Jow Forums mainly to try to find a gf
>tl;dr bf might be looking for a new gf on Jow Forums, do i leave now or wait until i have more proof that he wants to leave me

Attached: t1LuvGZ.jpg (749x694, 46K)

If you're from the midwest I can sweep you off your feet and take you away from his adultery, fembot.

I'll be honest with you, as someone who pretty much only uses this board to try to find a robot gf

If he's back in the IP/RateMe threads, he wants someone else, cause thats what I do when the person I'm talking to isnt working out, when I'm satisfied with who im engaging with, I don't even open up this miserable board

don't worry, i'm too ugly for you to waste your time on, but if you could tell me if you'd browse ideal partner threads when you already have a gf that'd be nice ;-;

Attached: sedcat.jpg (800x800, 79K)

No if I had a gf I wouldn't see a reason to replace her, if you're loving and loyal and have no history of cheating or whoredom, the man has no reason to look for a replacement

i've never cheated on someone, and this is my first relationship :(
is it worth talking this out or should i just break up with him and move on?

Attached: 1d8.jpg (511x340, 23K)

You need to at least confront him about it first, see what he has to say for himself

If you just break it off with no notice, it is very possible you could be making a horrible, horrible mistake that you can never undo. I still think its most likely he is done with you, but I am not a fortune teller. Ask him.

LDR arent real but simple e-rping so that's normal OP

If you have yet to fornicate with this man you should drop your discord, end your torment fembot I can whisk it all away for you or you can drop more personal contact over discord, I knock you up, and we make the cheater raise our bastard

how do you even meet people on r9k? I've heard people like you who talk about doing it but the chances that you live in the same region are pretty slim. I guess it's a lot easier for girls because this place is filled with desperate guys, but even then, the logistics sucks. Wouldn't it be easier to do it on a traditional dating site?

we began as a ldr and then he moved to me so we could be together
also, nice digits
unfortunately lost my virginity to this man, and i am sincerely not looking for another relationship after this one
pretty solid advice user, i'm a little autistic when it comes to relationships so thank you

Attached: afasdfasdfa.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

if you're living together I doubt he's looking for yet another grueling LDR from some rando off 4chain
However he might be kinda bored and unhappy or just a sperg

AAAAAAA JUST SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE HES CHEATING ON U TOO U MIGHT AS WELL

Attached: 1567191507920.png (601x601, 401K)

autists should date other autists
all i did was advertise that i was lonely, ugly, and desperate, and lo and behold found someone as lonely as me
we do not live together, and the bored thing pretty much fits the bill. doesn't talk to me as much, doesn't interact with me as much even when we are together.

Attached: rooskiblooski.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

i don't want to be a whore i just to talk to people and maybe get some half decent advice

Attached: sunglassescat!.jpg (644x338, 54K)

I cheated on my r9k gf so much so he probably is too.

>move to me
>we do not live together
how come

>doesn't talk to me as much, doesn't interact with me as much even when we are together.
He sounds like he's looking for someone just based off of these. I sometimes look and post in those ideal partner things just to bait or get a little attention, never to actually be with someone. So I could see him going on it for that purpose but it seems other things add up. Does he seem reluctant to have sex with you? Anyway you can check his messages while he's our?

Attached: 1566461500276.jpg (444x447, 25K)

Some of us want to be with people exactly like ourselves, you're not gonna find female robots on dating sites

It used to be a lot easier a few years ago but ever since that sticky went up affirming this place isnt /soc/, routine robot dating threads died out

I still have my old qt infograph chart from 2016

Attached: 1566793060150.jpg (1666x1996, 739K)

I'm not autistic and just like to browse r9k.
You should talk to him about it, he probably didnt think much of it, tell him it makes you uncomfortable and hurts your feelings. If he improves you just communicated well in a relationship and strengthened it, if he refused to improve and or becomes angry, manipulative, or anything similar, dump him.

I agree, I would love to date an autismo, but there are so many autismos with penises, makes it hard for us :( . If I just shout my desperation into the void I basically just get silence, echoes of agreement, and e-sympathy.

Also reading about your situation if he moved to meet with you i would think he would be wayy too invested in the relationship to cheat so casually, at most he was bored like you say and using it as fap material. My guess is he wasn't gonna act on it. But idk

>i would think he would be wayy too invested in the relationship to cheat so casually
My ex moved in with me and still cheated on me with girls from Jow Forums. So I wouldn't write off the possibility

Did this infographic actually work for you? Like did you ever actually meet up with a female robot back when it was easier?

he's not reluctant to have sex, if anything he is constantly pushing me to have sex without caring about how i feel before or during sex
i'm 18, and still in high school
you didn't give her any stds or anything did you? should i get tested? the risks associated with modern dating are ridiculous :(

Attached: kittenandmama.jpg (850x793, 138K)

Stuff like this resulted in decent amounts of success, obviously not consistently, but overall, yes, it worked

I've """""dated""""" a few different r9k girls but it never got to the point where we met up irl (which needs to happen sooner rather than later or your relationship is doomed)

>should i get tested?
You should get tested regardless if you think your partner is cheating or not. You never know

>i'm 18, and still in high school
You guys are still so young which makes it even more likely he's looking elsewhere. Most guys that age who get girlfriends have a hard time staying with them because they view things as the grass is always greener on the other side.

he is 12 years older than i am :(
better safe than sorry i suppose. just wondering, how often should someone get tested? my parents are kind of prudish and didn't tell me these kinds of things.
:( sorry this happened to you. i don't mean to be invasive or anything but how did you find out that he was cheating on you with girls from Jow Forums?

Attached: paws!.jpg (625x625, 47K)

the ip thread was on soc so i have my doubts that it was just for browsing, sorry i didn't clarify this earlier
i guess i can only hope he'll be honest and actually tell me whether he was just bored or actively looking for someone new

Attached: luhu.jpg (1300x732, 573K)

oh no, he was on /soc/?

that's a lot harder to explain away, enjoy your break up

>how did you find out that he was cheating on you with girls from Jow Forums?
I felt something was up because he was being distant and kinda mean to me. I just kinda had a hunch something was up due to his behaviors. So I went on his computer and looked through his Skype messages and saw he was contacting random girls from soc. It's actually how I found out Jow Forums even existed lol

>how often should someone get tested
I usually get tested if I have a new boyfriend and we become sexually active and I would get tested again if I suspected cheating. If you're having casual sex you should probably get tested once a year though. Not as often In a committed relationship unless again you suspect cheating.

at least after we break up i won't have to wonder if he's cheating on me
what an awful way to end up here :(

Attached: 5bf87c7318896.jpg (1266x1280, 241K)

How the fuck u export a Jow Forums conversation to become something serious? Are there people willing? If so, why are there no threads about that?

>he is 12 years older than i am :(
Well, thank you for giving me more motivation for doing well in the military, I'm gonna grab a Persian qt from the middle east and be done with this shit, western girls are so fucked.

Attached: d4cw067-544a2d63-45d0-404b-a8fa-a518c76559ef.jpg (586x317, 190K)

This short was actually terrible

It's okay, those feelings of hurt from being betrayed go away eventually. I don't even get angry at it anymore.

It was definitely the weakest one out of legends, but I like 1337 though

It's threads like these that remind me how low IQ this board is. Why does this eighteen year old girl going out with a thirty year old man from Jow Forums? Why did he move out to her? Why does she truly think she's never going to look for another relationship after this one? Why does she think she's going to have the same values now as when she's twenty-five?

Then again, I'm probably just taking the bait.

>Then again, I'm probably just taking the bait
Nah, zoomed women are actually this fucking stupid, zoomed guys are basically all doomers.
>t. 18 year old zoomer

godspeed user, i hope that we all make it one day
really? i want to join you when all of this is behind me one day
there certainly are people willing, i guess its more of a numbers game than anything else. before i met him i talked to people on Jow Forums, and found them all vulgar, but eventually i was too far gone to even care. after a while he seemed sweet but hm i guess even that fades. maybe its better to try to meet people in life
thank you for the life advice user. thankfully theres a free std testing center near me whew

Attached: bigoleyes.jpg (640x960, 42K)

Fucking LOL your life is a joke, get real problems you weird cunt

i think you're over reacting a bit. I go through these threads, even when im not looking for a gf. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Attached: 1493284194330.jpg (125x112, 3K)

What the fuck is zoomer and doomer at this point? Hate this new age faggot talk on this board
12 years older

>godspeed user, i hope that we all make it one day
Thanks, I hope you realize that dating that far out of your age range is stupid as hell now.

Zoomer is just someone in gen z
Doomers are basically edgelords.

was he posting or just browsing? i just scroll through other peoples posts for validation maybe he was doing the same

Jesus, why are you so fucking beta? Confront him, call him a worthless old man that will never find a younger or more attractive girlfriend than you, tell him that your relationship was pathetic anyway since what kind of lowly old man moves to be with a girl that's still in high school and presumably lives with her parents? Make him feel shame, make him feel hurt. Make him tell you the truth, at least if you don't want to bust his balls. Fucking ask him if he's intending to cheat on you. The legitimate answer is that, YES, he will cheat on you one day, but it's not going to start with him sitting on an "ideal GF" thread. You're fucking stupid if you think so.

dump that piece of shit op. you deserve better. if he has not cheated yet, he WILL when he gets the chance.

this. also a 30 yo worthless manchild dating a 18 yo girl still in highschool... fucking disgusting. i feel sorry for you op.

i know large age gaps are a bad idea, but he is one of the first men to ever be kind to me. now that we've spent time together i have feelings for him. on the other hand, i really can't stand adultery so i'd have no choice but to leave if he intended to cheat.
lesson learned :(
you're right, i am very beta, i don't think i'd be able to put things so bluntly. but you've given me the strength to confront him user. thank you

Attached: levitating.jpg (500x322, 26K)

What is this schizoposting?
>I'm gonna grab a Persian qt from the middle east and be done with this shit, western girls are so fucked.
it's more common in Iran for marriages to have that agegap

>Why does this eighteen year old girl going out with a thirty year old man from Jow Forums?
as opposed to?
>Why did he move out to her?
be together?
>Why does she truly think she's never going to look for another relationship after this one?
but she doesn't, hence the thread?
and as opposed to someone younger so MORE likely to have more relationships?
>Why does she think she's going to have the same values now as when she's twenty-five?
so you're saying w*men dating casually until 25+ is good and desirable?
>Jesus, why are you so fucking beta?
she is a girl, are you retarded?
> Confront him, call him a worthless old man that will never find a younger or more attractive (ranting)Make him feel shame, make him feel hurt.
>The legitimate answer is that, YES, he will cheat on you one day, but it's not going to start with him sitting on an "ideal GF" thread. You're fucking stupid if you think so.
top schizo
>dump that piece of shit op.
why is he a pos?
>you deserve better.
how do u know
>if he has not cheated yet, he WILL when he gets the chance.
based on...?

Honestly OP this thread is filled with schizo unhinged people, I wouldn't listen to any of them

Attached: 1493058482140.jpg (555x644, 53K)

>it's more common in Iran for marriages to have that agegap
Well no shit, but I have better chances of finding a virgin there, along with the fact that her life will be immensely better with me.

>lesson learned :(
How did you even meet in the first place?

I'm just curious as to the mental process here..
>read about virgin western girl settling for older guy
>call western girls degenerate
>declare you'll go to a place where this is commonplace and will engage in the same behavior

>her life will be immensely better with me.
you'd be plucking her from what is according to you a decent place in order to place her in a degenerate hedonistic shithole, are you sure about that? And giving her the power western women have over men, which she might learn to enjoy.

Attached: wtf.jpg (689x727, 30K)

>you'd be plucking her from what is according to you a decent place in order to place her in a degenerate hedonistic shithole
Are you fucking high? When the fuck did I say the middle east is better off? Even Iran is pretty shitty.
>And giving her the power western women have over men, which she might learn to enjoy.
I doubt that, it isnt like a fucking virus or something, it's taught.

add me on discord u have good taste in cat pics and i'm curious to see what's going to happen Hayashi#2424

>When the fuck did I say the middle east is better off?
when you proclaimed western women to be "fucked" and your intention to therefore seek a middle eastern woman

Also, I didn't call western girls degenerate, I said they were fucked.

im sure it all makes sense in your mind, best of luck with your plan

>women aren't promiscuous in the middle east
>the middle east is better than the west because one aspect of it is somewhat better
>ignoring all the problems with sharia unnecessarily run women into the ground

>why is he a pos?
because he's looking for someone to cheat his gf with? because he's a fucking 30 yo grown ass man dating a literal high school student. you're gonna defend this i know. don't waste your time. maybe in Jow Forums this is "based" and "redpilled", but not in the real world.
>how do u know
because that guy is disgusting and deserves to die alone
>based on...?
did you even read the OP, you stupid retard?

Attached: 1507529258362.jpg (356x374, 28K)

When people talk about gf's, fembots and that type of thing, are they actually refering to trannies and faggots? Serious question

Attached: images (44).jpg (512x288, 11K)

i might not go so far as to call it schizoposting. i mean these kinds of reactions to large age gaps are pretty common. but i do agree that implying i should date around a big more is maybe not the best advice.
on Jow Forums, just posted that i was lonely and unattractive. sometimes i would message the occasional bot for a short conversation. he used to message woman after woman looking for someone that would date him.
sorry user, i'm a bit wary of messaging strangers now, and i certainly don't want it to seem like i'm looking for another relationship without even seeing where my current one leads

Attached: breadcat.jpg (500x500, 92K)

>i would message the occasional bot for a short conversation. he used to message woman after woman looking for someone that would date him.
Ah, I like making friends but that's about as far as it goes, but it sounds like that dude is a massive cumbrain, you should probably get away from him.

I think this dude lives in the middle east, I doubt he'd understand what's wrong with a 30 year old guy fucking a high school student.

thanks for the advice everyone, i'm heading off to bed, and this thread is dead now anyways.
gnight anons. against all odds, i hope tomorrow is a better day for all of us.

Attached: sleepy.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Night, stop dating boomers

>lost my virginity to this man
seems like he only wanted to take your virginity and then dont care about you