2nd day of uni

>2nd day of uni
>walking to classroom
>two stacies are standing at one of the classroom doors
>hear them say "ewwwwww" as they see me.

Uni is no different from elementary school, middle school, or high school. Fuck you faggots for lying to me.

Attached: 1564762706066.jpg (602x616, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etii78xdNcU
youtube.com/watch?v=0K7bnIbSiPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong. There are no stacies in the classes I'm in since I'm in stem.

university/college has been high school 2.0 since at least 2005-2007ish

Violence against women is always acceptable. Just say Islam made you do it.

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 13K)

Yeah it is even worse when we are forced to interact with them on the first day.

I know that feel bro. Remember that you're there to get an education and better yourself, while they're just worthless mean skanks

I'm in STEM too but I'm a freshman so I'm only taking 1 class related to my major.

it really depends what uni you go to. but yeah its really just gonna be the same

>Uni is no different from elementary school, middle school, or high school. Fuck you faggots for lying to me.
It is if you don't have the right mindset to study like you should.

>just study bro!
>4 years later you will still be a KHV dateless touchless with no career connections so can't get a job anyway.

you can study as much as you want but there will always be someone with a higher I.Q that will barely need to study and will still completely brain mog you.

Also violence against men, such as listed, is always acceptable.

1. Men denying or wanting to deny women's rights, such as women's right to have higher education, work outside home or have their own business, or their right to vote.
2. Men who "honor murder" women for becoming raped.
3. Men who gang rape or violently rape women.
4. Men who punish WOMEN ONLY for having casual sex with multiple partners, by calling them "whores" and "sluts", to MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN THE WAY MEN CAN STILL FUCK AS MANY WOMEN THEY WANT.
5. Men who use "bitch" as a derogatory term of women, as if they think that there is something inherently WRONG WITH BEING A "BITCH", A FEMALE DOG.
6. Men who call ugly women derogatory names such as "slampig", "hambeast" or "landwhale", yelling them out and pushing these women against the wall or to the ground just because they dare to flirt.
7. Men who PRESENT LIES to try and degrade women or restrict them in any manner.
8. Men who say that violence against women is always acceptable.

All of these men should be annihilated from the face of the Earth. And in case I had no life to preserve, I would try to make it happen. I have no mercy for fuckheads.

What really prompted this comment of mine was video linked below. This person actually presents a lie that women's "sluttery" has made the American society crumble, to ENABLE PUNISHING WOMEN ONLY for having casual sex with multiple partners, to minimize the number of illegitimate children the way men, including himself, can still fuck around.

youtube.com/watch?v=etii78xdNcU

Actually came here to find a thread where I could tell I am actually sad being so caught up with my obsession about hating the traditionalists, who want to take away women's rights. It is truly saddening as it is preventing me from spending time to try and reach my goal of becoming a successful artist.

Just FYI everyone. No time for discussion.

You are correct but thats a pussy bitch excuse not to try anyway.

Fucking brutal, had a girl literally be unable to speak when seeing me my second day at uni. My girlfriend still seethes about that "slut who undressed me with her eyes"

>And in case I had no life to preserve, I would try to make it happen

pussy

>193 views

Bruh

>5. Men who use "bitch" as a derogatory term of women, as if they think that there is something inherently WRONG WITH BEING A "BITCH", A FEMALE DOG.
Yeah. If these retards think that there is NOTHING WRONG with being MALE dog, then how in the hell they are capable of thinking that there is something wrong with being a FEMALE dog, a "bitch"? That is what you actually have to think if you use "bitch" as a derogatory term. Even WOMEN are fucking retarded enough to use this term of other women. And THAT is STUPIDITY THAT MAKES MY STOMACH TWIST. This shit is the same as with using "gay" as derogatory term. If you are using that term to degrade someone, you have to think there is something wrong with being gay, a homosexual person.

He is going to have more now.

"If I'm to choose between one roastie and another, I'd rather not choose at all"

Geralt fucked all the roastie witches, dude was literally swimming in stacy pussy.

>uni

They're not going to have many friends

I'm thinking of applying to uni for the spring semester, I've been working since I graduated HS but from all the stories I hear I don't know how I would even last in a place like that
Working with actual adults matured me a lot and going back into a place where there are 20 somethings partying and dicking around like they are 16 sounds sickening

Just don't want to sit behind bars for the rest of my life. But who knows, maybe when I will be really old.

If it was that important you wouldve posted this on Tuesday

This. Undergrad is literally just a continuation of high school. Actual university starts at postgrad

I tried to forget about it but I just thought of it again today.

Everything in life is a continuation of high school, post grad, PhD, job. Doesn't matter.

Yeah. Although I bet most of those RETARDS do not get that far. Except maybe with their parents money.

youtube.com/watch?v=0K7bnIbSiPo

I do not get it how that fat girl at 7:00 gets to shake her ass publicly like that. Back in the 90's she would've been punished by men kicking her to the ground while yelling that she is a whore.

I want to fucking shoot myself after watching that video

Holy kek that video.
>college educated women

Attached: 153E555B-FD7E-4BC9-BF74-4ABEDD45CB9B.jpg (840x839, 171K)

Did you walk into the class smelling like ass?

Why? Is that because there is a full blooded Asian guy holding some asses? Don't worry, he probably just has rich or famous parents.