Be me

>be me
>be poor
>one pack of ramen per day
>get $20
>was on last pack of ramen, all my worries disappear
>go to the store and get 6 more packs with some sesame seeds and chili flakes and lime juice (for the chili flavor)
>on my last 2 eggs
should i get more eggs or swap out for pork? i usually make shoyu eggs
i havent eaten meat in so long but i can finally afford it now
maybe i should get some chicken thighs instead
pic related its the egg i put in there

Attached: DSC00067.jpg (900x600, 102K)

What's your local grocery store deals? Just get eggs, they're the cheapest. How did you get those 20 dollars? Is it likely to happen again?

i sold the last of my games to gamestop so no its not likely
chicken thighs are sometimes like $1/lb maybe i can pick up just one pack for a couple of bucks and then keep eating eggs
the eggs are pretty good nice and filling compared to just the ramen

Have you contemplated getting a job so you dont have to sell your possessions to eat

i thought i would be dead by now
once i become homeless and starving ill find the motivation to actively kill myself instead of passively

I agree with this. How have you survived this long

Do you live anywhere near a Mexican grocery store? You can get something like this for like 30-50 cents usually. Though, I guess a lot of it is bone.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (270x407, 276K)

When do you become homeless? Going poor doesn't suddenly make you suicidal.

beef costs like, a dollar a meal. how the fuck can u not afford this

are you living on your own user? cant you get a job?
also are you underweight already?

based get originally

go for eggs, and you should prob get a job

Eggs are good protein, and microwave burritos are good, if you can afford to splurge a little. Ramen is a true staple, but rice is so much cheaper and more versatile. Invest in a rice cooker and a 20lb fuck-off bag of rice, it will save your ass when you literally have no food, and you can use rice in any dish, if you choose to ball out and get some meat.

sausages and liver are very cheap

Have you considered going to a dollar store(e.g dollar tree, dollar general, etc.) for ramen and snacks? $20 would run you a lot there

22 years old, not out of college but made 290k this year. aka cant fathom poorness. can yall really not afford $2.50 for a half pound of beef you can make last for many meals?

>22
>not out of college
>make 290k after taxes
Nice larp. Clearly you have no idea how the world really works yet, you underage faggot. Boy are you in for a treat

Ok, I have nothing to prove as I'm not lying. I'm sorry this makes you angry though. Not 290k after taxes, just not gonna pay taxes

Eggs are cheaper and more nutritious. Buy eggs. Also, stop buying ramen packs and just get bulk rice and beans.

>22
>underage
>getting angry at someone more successful than you

Wew lad, whole lotta retarded for one post

Buy rice instead of ramen next time, far cheaper.

Also a lot healthier. Ramen has so much fucking sodium

Get a huge 20 lb bag of rice, beans, and lentils. Shit is cheap as hell, lasts you forever, and filling.

op stated they dont. You can fathom poorness by thinking about your monthly, then thinking that most of mankind doesnt make that, then thinking that most of mankind only makes enough to survive to the next paycheck aka they dont get a living wage they get survival wage. Most of if is situational the rest are lazy which can also be situational since laziness comes from shitty upbringing. also op probably doenst have a job to even make survival wage.

ahahahaha imagine not getting food stamps 200$ a month u retard

dude gross stop being poor and have some restaurant ramen